COMPLAINT about XM

Did you just openly complaint about your broker, for mistakes you made? or you perceived that liquidity wasn't an issue for the size of your trades? (legitimate question, and no I am not saying your positions are big).

Yes I am trading with XM and have been for a few months - successfully with profits in my Australian bank account, within the same day of request. XM, in my own opinion, are and remain to be a great broker.

I truly believe that the log file's integrity was lost in communication? so to speak with whatever programs you used to obtain/send/email to XM. They've run it through a compare program and because some of the characters, although minor, have changed.

At the end of the day, XM, I don't believe is to blame. However frustrating trading can be a times, sometimes it's not worth blaming someone else for mistakes or something you overlooked.

... At the end of the day, XM, I don't believe is to blame. However frustrating trading can be a times, sometimes it's not worth blaming someone else for mistakes or something you overlooked

Good to hear your experience is better than the majority. In other cases, there have been clear evidence of broker manipulation though.

They changed their name at least 3 times and have been repremanded by Australia i think for false regulation advertising. And even if they do have regulation, they will onboard you somewhere with weak or no regulation.

Last edited:
Back