DaxMarkets

Commure

Recruit

• I think i have been scammed by this broker called Daxmarket. I opened an account with this broker through a company called signal binary.
  1. I made good trades with the initial deposits with the help of signals from signal binary and an account officer. Then i requested for a withdrawal, thats where the problem started. My withdrawal was ignored, emails was ignored so also was calls. A month later i was told the account manager had to be moved and i was assigned a new one. I asked why i wasnt able to withdraw my money, she explained that the volume was low and i made alot of profit and need to fund my account with more fund and once this is done my account of $38,000 was going to be liquid. I deposited the amount asked explaining i needed the money back immediately becos it was borrowed. I was assured it will only takes 3 days and my money will be in my account, after the 3 days there was nothing and then i realised there was a trade of a single $12750 made on my account without permission called several times and emailed them but no response. There were further trades made on my account leaving me with nothing. Now am left with no money, a debt which was meant to be paid back within a week which is now coming to two weeks.
    Daxmarkets isn't even responding to calls emails or chat to give explanation on this. I believe this is fraud as there was no authorisation given at all for anyone to trade on my account
    In an attempt not to give me back my fund they manipulated my account with trades wipping out all that i have.
    How do i even begin to deal or approach this?
    They are not responding to me at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-20-09-28-47-718_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-20-09-28-47-718_com.android.chrome.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

• I think i have been scammed by this broker called Daxmarket. I opened an account with this broker through a company called signal binary.
  1. I made good trades with the initial deposits with the help of signals from signal binary and an account officer. Then i requested for a withdrawal, thats where the problem started. My withdrawal was ignored, emails was ignored so also was calls. A month later i was told the account manager had to be moved and i was assigned a new one. I asked why i wasnt able to withdraw my money, she explained that the volume was low and i made alot of profit and need to fund my account with more fund and once this is done my account of $38,000 was going to be liquid. I deposited the amount asked explaining i needed the money back immediately becos it was borrowed. I was assured it will only takes 3 days and my money will be in my account, after the 3 days there was nothing and then i realised there was a trade of a single $12750 made on my account without permission called several times and emailed them but no response. There were further trades made on my account leaving me with nothing. Now am left with no money, a debt which was meant to be paid back within a week which is now coming to two weeks.
    Daxmarkets isn't even responding to calls emails or chat to give explanation on this. I believe this is fraud as there was no authorisation given at all for anyone to trade on my account
    In an attempt not to give me back my fund they manipulated my account with trades wipping out all that i have.
    How do i even begin to deal or approach this?
    They are not responding to me at all.

They are not respond to my email sir. I don't have any Skype ID also. I only can able to login into daxmarkets with my user ID and password. Here the attachment below about my daxmarkets account info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-20-09-28-47-718_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-20-09-28-47-718_com.android.chrome.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 0
This was the latest email that I received from daxmarkets..

Dear
I am sorry I have not replied to your email as it was very hard for me to get the answer from the mathematician regarding all of the calculations for reaching the volume on your account, in particular.
I will try to explain to you as easiest as I can so it did not sound too complicated for you.
Each and every client has the maximum level of profits that can be generated from his initial investment.
For example, if the customer deposited $ 5,000 then the maximum that he could obtain would be $ 23,910
If the results of the trading session exceed the expectations (usually it does not happen) and we make more money on the account, it crosses the limit of the potential profits and a the customer should cover the volume in order to liquidate the account and Decide whether he wants to proceed with trading or withdraw the capital.
As was explained to you earlier, covering the volume is not the only option as you can reach the volume by trading out on your account but there's a risk involved into this type oftrading as the insurance has already been expired. We never recommend the customers to do that and provide them with the safest option to put money in and receive money out.
You may do as you wish, we do not need you to do something that you do not want to do but please do not forget that we worked really hard on your account and we do not prefer to risk with your capital or take Any risks.
in order to liquidise your account - you need to add 5,721 USD
Once you will cover that - your account will be 100% liquid and you can withdraw as you wish.
Regards,
Alice

This was the latest email that I received from daxmarkets..

Dear
I am sorry I have not replied to your email as it was very hard for me to get the answer from the mathematician regarding all of the calculations for reaching the volume on your account, in particular.
I will try to explain to you as easiest as I can so it did not sound too complicated for you.
Each and every client has the maximum level of profits that can be generated from his initial investment.
For example, if the customer deposited $ 5,000 then the maximum that he could obtain would be $ 23,910
If the results of the trading session exceed the expectations (usually it does not happen) and we make more money on the account, it crosses the limit of the potential profits and a the customer should cover the volume in order to liquidate the account and Decide whether he wants to proceed with trading or withdraw the capital.
As was explained to you earlier, covering the volume is not the only option as you can reach the volume by trading out on your account but there's a risk involved into this type oftrading as the insurance has already been expired. We never recommend the customers to do that and provide them with the safest option to put money in and receive money out.
You may do as you wish, we do not need you to do something that you do not want to do but please do not forget that we worked really hard on your account and we do not prefer to risk with your capital or take Any risks.
in order to liquidise your account - you need to add 5,721 USD
Once you will cover that - your account will be 100% liquid and you can withdraw as you wish.
Regards,
Alice
This is the same email i received, from the same person from Daxmarkets Alice. I paid the money they requested amd tjey have now wiped my account with unauthorised trade. I hope you have not paid the amount they asked for because is all a scam.
Am just praying i recover my money back becos i dont know how this company is still in operation.

So far no updates from the daxmarkets. When I log on into my daxmarkets account. It shows my account was freeze. The cannot proceed on until I settle those volume funds.
2 weeks ago. I've received a call from Phoenix advisors group. Officer name is Zayed Malek. He told me that it's very hard for them to get back those funds but they will try to negotiate with daxmarkets and will update me accordingly. That's it. Till now no updates from them also. So time being I leave it on God. Let him sort it off.

Did you take a bonus from them for trading? because bonus ususally comes with conditions such as reaching a specific volume.

Back