FBS - SCAM

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Actually, I find your reply is a confirmation to what I've mentioned before, didn't lie or accused you of false things :)

First, I've a verified account.
2nd, I didn't work with proxies & if you could prove that I did, I'd be happy to ask you to provide such proof, have you even found me trading from two trading accounts at the same time..?! If you so, why have not you blocked me all the three months of trading :)
3rd, My account was a verified account before taking such bonus, so you've managed to check and block me from taking any bonus but you didn't & I'm asking why..?! Why Mr. FBS..?! :)
You could block me from opening a new Cent account, but you couldn't block me from taking a bonus..?!
4th, as you've said & I've assured, I've only one account which is a verified account, I don't care if my brother had another verified account with you.... If you consider both verified accounts as one account during withdrawal but you don't do the same while depositing, or giving bonuses, I think it'd be wrong & kind of cheating to steal future profits....

5th, forcing clients to leave comments on forums is unethical :)

Hello Mr. Mohamed Mohamady

As the promotional conditions state, only one bonus account may be received from an IP address. Therefore, if you and your brother use the same computer (IP address) only one bonus may be received.

There were huge amounts of accounts opening daily with the $5 Bonus - therefore we can not check nor control if the clients choose to open the account from an IP address that has already acquired the bonus previously. We check for promotional violations upon first withdrawal.

You stated, we blocked you from opening a new Cent account, can you please clarify what you mean?

We do not force clients to leave a comment. I advise you Sir to read terms and conditions more carefully to avoid such issues in the future. Upon attaining a bonus you agree to the terms of the promotion. Meaning no one forces you to leave a comment, you agree to leave a comment when you choose to receive the bonus.

Thank you.

And you are offering clients compensation for feedback. Compensation without full disclosure in each compensated post is unethical. It is also a violation of US law as well as the laws of a number of other countries.

This practice needs to end immediately. If not, I will have no choice but to place a proper warning on the FBS review page.

Hello Mr. Mohamed Mohamady

As the promotional conditions state, only one bonus account may be received from an IP address. Therefore, if you and your brother use the same computer (IP address) only one bonus may be received.

There were huge amounts of accounts opening daily with the $5 Bonus - therefore we can not check nor control if the clients choose to open the account from an IP address that has already acquired the bonus previously. We check for promotional violations upon first withdrawal.

You stated, we blocked you from opening a new Cent account, can you please clarify what you mean?

We do not force clients to leave a comment. I advise you Sir to read terms and conditions more carefully to avoid such issues in the future. Upon attaining a bonus you agree to the terms of the promotion. Meaning no one forces you to leave a comment, you agree to leave a comment when you choose to receive the bonus.

Thank you.

1st, Actually, me & my brother don't use the same computer because he's traveling abroad, he's using his own computer with his own internet-subscription (meaning a different IP) & I didn't trade with you until he has lost his bonus with you & asked me to try you before he could deposit money with you :)

2nd, You're a big company that can't consider checking accounts while depositing (or giving bonuses) but you can check during withdrawal to take their profits :)

3rd, I tried to open another cent-account with you to deposit some money, but I've got an error that I can have only one cent account, which is what I've meant, that you've the ability to prevent what you've said about me violating your rules just to take your clients' profits, which is unethical too :)

4rd, forcing clients to leave a feedback so they can withdraw their profits is unethical, asking the client to disclose a link to his comment for a review by you is also a "censorship" on client's real review....

And you are offering clients compensation for feedback. Compensation without full disclosure in each compensated post is unethical. It is also a violation of US law as well as the laws of a number of other countries.

This practice needs to end immediately. If not, I will have no choice but to place a proper warning on the FBS review page.

FBS no longer provides the $5 Bonus nor has any conditions about feedback. I would simply like state that FBS wanted to receive the clients feedback about the bonus that we provided. The feedback is absolutely up to the clients discretion, negative or positive. Can you kindly clarify what you mean when you say "Compensation without full disclosure in each compensated post is unethical." ? Thank you.

1st, Actually, me & my brother don't use the same computer because he's traveling abroad, he's using his own computer with his own internet-subscription (meaning a different IP) & I didn't trade with you until he has lost his bonus with you & asked me to try you before he could deposit money with you :)

2nd, You're a big company that can't consider checking accounts while depositing (or giving bonuses) but you can check during withdrawal to take their profits :)

3rd, I tried to open another cent-account with you to deposit some money, but I've got an error that I can have only one cent account, which is what I've meant, that you've the ability to prevent what you've said about me violating your rules just to take your clients' profits, which is unethical too :)

4rd, forcing clients to leave a feedback so they can withdraw their profits is unethical, asking the client to disclose a link to his comment for a review by you is also a "censorship" on client's real review....
Hello Sir. During the review of your account, we see that the $5 bonus was previously received from your IP address, which was a violation of the promotional conditions. In regards to opening another cent account, the rules of account opening I've explained earlier, a client may open one account of each type and once the deposit between all accounts exceeds $100 a client may open up to 5 accounts of each type. Can you clarify what you mean by "censorship" on a clients real review? FBS did not put any restrictions on the clients feedback/comments.
Thank you.

Hello Sir. During the review of your account, we see that the $5 bonus was previously received from your IP address, which was a violation of the promotional conditions. In regards to opening another cent account, the rules of account opening I've explained earlier, a client may open one account of each type and once the deposit between all accounts exceeds $100 a client may open up to 5 accounts of each type. Can you clarify what you mean by "censorship" on a clients real review? FBS did not put any restrictions on the clients feedback/comments.
Thank you.

1st, Oh, You want me to believe that you've just discovered that now :D :D
By the way, my IP address is a dynamic IP address, So it's impossible that your "accusation" was happened on this planet called Earth, maybe Mars :)

2nd, I had to put the link of my review first so you can proceed with the withdrawal, Since, you've forced me to do so, then you are censoring "clients' real reviews"....

3rd, As I said, you proved that you had the ability to prevent clients from opening new accounts, so it'd be ridiculous to say you didn't have the ability to prevent me from taking your "MONEY" :)

Thank you.

Another proof you're lying :) :)

Dates of both bonus are attached, THERE IS NO WAY, that they were given to the same IP, because there are TWO MONTHS between them :)

Attachments

• Bonus01.JPG
    Bonus01.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Bonus02.JPG
    Bonus02.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 0
FBS no longer provides the $5 Bonus nor has any conditions about feedback. I would simply like state that FBS wanted to receive the clients feedback about the bonus that we provided. The feedback is absolutely up to the clients discretion, negative or positive. Can you kindly clarify what you mean when you say "Compensation without full disclosure in each compensated post is unethical." ? Thank you.

Let me to give you a non-financial example. Authors often send free copies of their latest work to book critics. Under US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules, the critic may discus the book and be positive or negative about it. If the critic fails to disclose that a free copy was provided, this is not only unethical, but also illegal under FTC rules. Many other countries have similar rules.

If you offer compensation, even without restrictions on the content, that increases the chances of a more positive post. Would you think it fair if one of your competitors offered a no deposit bonus and required the people to leave reviews at the FPA in exchange for having those accounts activated? It's happened, and I've taken action when it did. In this case, you've narrowed the field down to those who not only got a no deposit bonus, but also profited from trading it. Are those representative of all of your clients?

Offer all the bonuses you like. Just be aware that if I ever see any future compensation for any type of post or review, this will result in an immediate warning on the FBS review page.

Back