• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company
Hey everyone, I have made a thread before called OptionsXO - Total Scam, you may read my story there.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/optionsxo-total-scam.43563/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-2016-003-omid-rashid-vs-optionsxo-com.43564/

Today I'm here to tell you that I lost all my money with OptionsXO after they had promised me to refund me all my money. They burnt my account dry deliberately. I contacted my credit card companies and unfortunately they were not able to help me because it has past the 120 days for charge back.

I am from Canada and so I contacted Alberta Security Commission. The gentlemen I spoke to told me that Binary Options has not license in Canada and that they are considered illegal to do business with Canadian citizens. He told me that in the past 6 months, over $ 3 million dollars of Canadian money has been lost to Binary Options Platforms ONLY in the province of Alberta.

He said that they are fighting a battle that is very difficult, but perhaps with more people coming forward and sharing their stories, we may be able to fight this and stop them from ruining people's lives.

I will be doing an interview with the media and newspaper sometime next week. we need to get our voices heard and stop this scam from happening. By speaking to the media, more people will know about the scams Binary Options are pulling. We need to start a campaign and hopefully with the assistant of the federal government we can fight Binary options and get our hard working money back.

Do not be afraid to go out there and share your story with the media. The key here is to do this together. The more people we have working together, the stronger our case will be against Binary Options like OptionsXO, and other platforms out there scamming people.

I have also contacted Phoenix Advisers and have spoken to Malik Zayed and hopefully they can help me out with my case to at least try to get my money back.

Gather as much as evidence as possible including screenshots of your account, emails, phone call recordings and anything else that may be helpful in the future.

We need to create a social media page on twitter and facebook and share our stories there for people all around the countries to read and learn from. Maybe just maybe this will somehow stop them and actually get our money back.

WE WILL START SOMETHING BIG HERE. WE WILL START A CAMPAIGN TO STOP THEM. WE WILL PREVAIL!
Omid, Im absolutely with you in your quest to bring OptionsXO and any other scammers down. We just need to be advised as to what path to take.

It would not be a bad think if victims complained to their elected representatives. Try to get binaries banned one country at a time.

It would not be a bad think if victims complained to their elected representatives. Try to get binaries banned one country at a time.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I am working on banning this in Canada at the moment. I have been in contact with the media and newspaper as well and doing interviews with them.

Omid, you know my story...I have also been scammed by OptionsXO, big time, and am determined that there should be repercussions.

BTW, my wife had her account cleaned out (just after mine was traded to zero) by OptionsXO ('Patrick Green' as the broker) and was a deliberate act in reply to my refusal to add more funds to my account for an 'insured trade'.

I'm from Vancouver and I didn't know what the heck binary options were 6 months ago. When I did an internet search using Google (are you familiar with them?) and you aren't making any investments in the underlying stock or currency pair, you are making a side bet with the broker. If you win, the broker loses and last time I checked, binary option brokers are for profit organizations. They will do anything in their power to make money off of you. Even the potential payouts regardless of broker are just stupid (risk $1 to win .75 cents??!). You are either too desperate for money or too naive to fall for this scam.

Hello Omid,
I'm from Canada also and have been scammed by OptionsXO. I guess I'm like cgasucks says, "too desperate for money or too naive to fall for this scam!" In November 2015 I wired $20,000 USD to OptionsXO and began trading with Peter Shaw. I searched to see if they were classified as "SCAM" but did not find anything at the time. All went well until Peter Shaw began to ask me to invest another $50,000 to match the amount in the account so we could do another guaranteed trade on oil. As soon as I asked to refund my $20,000 he traded my account to what I have now, 1,046! I sent him a copy of what I posted here on Forex Peace Army to which he replied "Nice" and to keep him posted on my venture! As I mentioned to you that I had been in touch with Phoenix Advisors but they are unable to help me because my money was wired to them. Now I have been approached by a new broker, Andy Pitt with OptionsXO who is willing to help me recuperate my money. Should I invest my last $1,046 with him or just deal with the fact that I will not see my $20,000 again?

Hello Omid,
I'm from Canada also and have been scammed by OptionsXO. I guess I'm like cgasucks says, "too desperate for money or too naive to fall for this scam!" In November 2015 I wired $20,000 USD to OptionsXO and began trading with Peter Shaw. I searched to see if they were classified as "SCAM" but did not find anything at the time. All went well until Peter Shaw began to ask me to invest another $50,000 to match the amount in the account so we could do another guaranteed trade on oil. As soon as I asked to refund my $20,000 he traded my account to what I have now, 1,046! I sent him a copy of what I posted here on Forex Peace Army to which he replied "Nice" and to keep him posted on my venture! As I mentioned to you that I had been in touch with Phoenix Advisors but they are unable to help me because my money was wired to them. Now I have been approached by a new broker, Andy Pitt with OptionsXO who is willing to help me recuperate my money. Should I invest my last $1,046 with him or just deal with the fact that I will not see my $20,000 again?
Hi Lina,

I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of scam by Optionsxo as well. Do not invest any monet with. Do not authirize them to invest in your behalf. Collect all your evidence and speak to your bank and see if the can help you.

We need to all get together and sue optionsxo as one. All victims of scam. I spoke to albertas securities commission and he said that they are putting out a official statement to Canada as a nation against binary options. Banc de binary has officially been sued by the US federal for 9 million dollars to be paid back to clients. The same needs to happen to options xo.

Thanks Omid, this gives me some faith that there may still be something that can be done! I have screen shot copies and email conversations with Peter Shaw as evidence even when he admits trading in my account without my authorization! I don't think my bank can do much since when the money was wired, I approved that the money would not be used to gaming purposes which I find out now that is exactly what these binary option companies are!!!

Back