first question

Yes! that's called slippage. Different trading brokers have different strategy. But, i suggest to you for using regulated trading broker. because, only regulated trading broker ensure your trading facilities with enough securities. I have seen, market maker brokers always kill traders trading capital specially in News time. I you never trade in news time if you do nit have enough knowledge about financial data.

If you avoid high impact fundamental trading are you not doing your self harm/disservice as the news is knowledge and to know is how to win ? if a broker dose not allow news trading they are a scam as trading the news is the only way to go other wise its like me saying you can bet on the team to win as long as you know nothing about them ?

Probably someone do so, but I do always avoid trading 2 hours before high impact news. If someone trading 5 minutes before high impact, it is purely on betting to me. Nobody will know the figure announcement, unless you have some back door news because it should be confidential. A lot of broker allow news trading, but can you cover up the slippage of losses? Of course you can be profit if it continue going your favor, but if it didn't, you will got hurt a lot.

market moving when market close because market have different session so when one close the other one start.

The opening time varies from broker to broker. Some brokers open 1 hour later than the others. Thus, you will see different price patterns at the hourly hours when the market opens. My suggestion would be be with the brokers that follow New York close. This is the best closing time to be followed.

Back