GUILTY Case# 2012-083 | nicknick vs www.Universal-fx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Universal-fx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 98 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sheer arrogance and negligence of this broker has me compelled to vote guilty on this case. Forex brokers who make threats to any clients requesting withdrawal of funds is criminal, and should be dispatched with extreme prejudice, foreign or domestic.

Seems by your pics, that this isn't even a business. Looks like someone's home just trying to steal your hard earned money. Looks like a scam to me as well.

I register Live ECN Trading Account on Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM with Universal FX, a month and half later received Account Delete Notification email from them due to zero balance :D. Thank God that they deleted my account.

....already 95% people lost their money in forex trading....and when you win as the 5% successful trader, you got your money short changed by the broker....this is really heart sick, unthinkable and cruel of universal fx........

"They have 4 registered companies:

1. Universal Investments GMbH - Blacklisted by FINMA in Switzerland (closed)
2. Universal Investments - Registered in the BVI but not licensed to Trade FX (confirmed with the Bvifsc.org
3. Universal Investments - Registered in London but not licensed by the FSA in the UK
4. Satellite company - Universal Investments in Switzerland as a satellite company to the London company.

There are 2 owners Fabian & Dominic. They are swiss residents."

To me this says it all, sure sign of a scam operation, several company's and locations.
I have noticer over the years that people fall for so called fx brokers with adreses in Switzerland thinking that their funds will be safe with a company there, when in fact this is the only thing they have there and just what the scammer wants you to fall for.

Hope you get your funds back and these two chaps come to a bad end!

Hi I have recently talked to them about this issue:-

Welcome to LiveChat
Universal FXFX Support
Good

Universal FXHello mdjamalfx. How may I help you?

mdjamalfx i am a member of FPA mdjamalfx......i found there that you are not paying back your clients money

mdjamalfx look we have people in UK, swiss, cyprus, anywhere u name it.....we can trace u so pay his money back its his money not yours

Universal FX yes, we are paying back money to all clients that request a withdrawal

do you have a live account at our company?

mdjamalfx https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...012-083-nicknick-vs-www-universal-fx-com.html

what can u say about this then?

Universal FX my senior colleagues from the payment department are working to solve this issue as soon as possible

mdjamalfx that sounds good and glad to hear that..........look if u r in scam status in fpa, people will come ''after'' u

i mean u cannot hide in the world

Universal FX hopefully it will be solved soon, we are not a scam broker and we are doing an official investigation regarding this case

there are a lot of other brokers also writing bad about us on all major forums

mdjamalfx ok...57000$ is not a matter of joke u understand......and it is someone's hard earned money....don't make forex polluted

well then investigate all of them and also write on fpa

u have the rights to do that....

Universal FX our senior colleagues are investigating all claims from that forum

mdjamalfx nice to hear that and hope it will be end soon........please try to understand fpa is not only a site....it is our association where we seek justice.......we are all over the world....

Universal FX we hope so too Sir

mdjamalfx we are one and one for all remember that

thank you

Universal FX you're welcome

7:08 pm mdjamalfx i hope soon i will see the matter is solved.....or else need to see some logical meaning from u otherwise it will not be a good moment for this company and all of its staff

bye