GUILTY Case# 2013-165 | CharisTh vs 1LotSTP.com (fxsystems.com)

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 1LotSTP (fxsystems.com) is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 40 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say really crummy customer service and dumb rules (I mean does winning due to arbitrage really hurt them? Only if they're taking the other side of the trade or being a bucket shop, no?).

I don't know if there's enough evidence to vote guilty but there's enough to ensure I never do business with them.

I don't think too many other websites issue formal invitations. If a company first ignores questions from the client and then ignores an invitation, they have only themselves to blame.

Wear their shoes for a moment.
The majority of complaints come from traders who lack experience.
A formal reply to the customer is provided when he questions account equity levels,withdrawal restrictions etc.
Now , how does a well informed account manager view a complaint of this calibre "why my money dissapear"?
especially if its followed by this :"yes, but how it dissapear??" ,after he/she explained the trader the situation.
Subsequently when set manager views an email with the fpa thread, he/she will de-prioritize it because to him/her its about invalid non-grounded rules.
I will take it further.Set correspondence comes up as a topic and the manager is questioned."hey Pharaoh,is that serious?"
"-No,just some guy going full risk on nfp's".

I will side with you on this though."if they wont handle this type of customer,they should not attract it either."

Or, the guy looks at the thread, realized that the company is guilty as sin, and doesn't answer because he has no valid answer. Do you really "no answer" be considered an automatic Not Guilty vote? If so, then all companies could avoid guilty verdicts just by ignoring their clients and then refusing to respond to the FPA.

A broker that accepts money from a trader also accepts responsibility for clearly and completely answering that trader's questions about actions the company takes that affect the trader's account.

Fxsystem is one broker for all ??

and i cant find any good informations on their websites .. Like good regulations i mean .. hmm ...

Responses that I received when declaring my complaint to their said regulators

Please see attachments. I am trying to upload my statements as well.

Attachments

• ECSRC mail.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Gmail - Arbitrage Suspect.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Gmail - Complaint against FX Systems Ltd.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Gmail - RE_ Website Enquiry Received _ NEVIS FSRC.pdf
    83.1 KB · Views: 12
Back