GUILTY Case# 2014-061 | tomjersey vs beeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BeeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been a week and I still haven't received anything from them. Again they say something and they don't keep to their promises

I have received an email from Lee Cole, the VP of Sales at Bee Options. He says he is willing to provide evidence that you breached the terms and asked me to call him.

I just replied. I told him that this sort of thing is handled exclusively by email. I told him to please send his evidence. I'll let you know if he does.

Great.
If you can , please send an evidence to me as well as they have never send anything to me

I also think it would be good if you can show it to the public as well

Why do I have the feeling that no evidence will be provided?

Still, it would be courteous to give him a few days to prepare his evidence. If he doesn't then this should move to Open Cases.

These guys from BeeOptions have never sent any evidence to me although promise they would within 48 hours

This is why I emailed him and CCed you. The delays are going to end.

If he doesn't provide the evidence to you or me by the end of the week, this moves to Open Cases.

Thanks. On some website they are marked as scams, not recommended. The guy on the phone said to me I can write what I want as 90% people doesn't read that.

I don't agree with him. Many people ask me to recommend trading platforms. I'm on some other websites helping other people, I know lots of traders. So whatever they do it goes worldwide. Well it's their choice. They will soon find out on their own how many people read this and other forums or maybe they don't as nobody will sign up with them.

My question is who will loose more in the long run me or them?

Some people don't read warnings or believe them. That's what lets some scam companies managed to stay in business. On the other hand, look at all the companies that went under after the FPA labelled them as scams. A big warning on their review page will cost them money.

BeeOptions promised evidence, but did not deliver it.

This now goes to the Open Cases folder. If there is no progress by the beginning of next week, it goes to a vote.

Back