GUILTY Case# 2014-061 | tomjersey vs beeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BeeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Je vote coupable pour ma part, les compagnies de ce type commencent à devenir vraiment insupportables !
Des nouvelles de l'évolution de la situation ?

They are stampted scammer

I was also affected by their trap, Now a days i wonder does any one really make withdrawal-able profits in Binary options, 95% of them are scammers, they will delay the feed,block trading platform or freeze the orders, so that the expiration price is different. Their account managers will always ask for pouring more funds to make up the losses, And in case you by-pass the system, They will do these types of activities that we are voting upon, so that customer may not withdraw their profits. Beeoptions always finds 101 options to scam money out of customers.

Hi,
this is terrible. I understand Tom's situation.
I have the same experience with Cedar Finance. It is very difficult to get money back. I am still in the proces.
I guess the manager who is responsible for your account gets commissions. Isn't it?
Time and again they are looking for reasons so that you canno withdraw your money.
Redwood ($420) Options gave my money back, Amber Options too ($250).
Is there a bureau or a international lawyer who can help?
By bonusses your deposits can be locked.
Topoption is reliable, money is garanteed up till 20.000 euro in case of bancruptcy.

Back