GUILTY Case# 2014-061 | tomjersey vs beeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BeeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was also affected by their trap, Now a days i wonder does any one really make withdrawal-able profits in Binary options, 95% of them are scammers, they will delay the feed,block trading platform or freeze the orders, so that the expiration price is different. Their account managers will always ask for pouring more funds to make up the losses, And in case you by-pass the system, They will do these types of activities that we are voting upon, so that customer may not withdraw their profits. Beeoptions always finds 101 options to scam money out of customers.
You are right, don't think any of them play fair and I KNOW for a fact Lbinary.com are a scam as unlike others that have a genuine address, they don't, all based in Israel, bloody thieves, even stole my remaining funds......hang em all :mad:

This website keeps sending me emails even after I unsubscribed from them! The first thing you see when you go to their website is no hassle withdrawals guaranteed. When this is the first thing you seen on the website, that should give you a pause. Why do they need to advertise in a huge block NO HASSLE WITHDRAWALS GUARANTEED. Ill tell you why, That's a guarantee that you will have a problem withdrawing your money! When a company need to put this huge advertisement on the front page no hassle guaranteed withdrawals, instead of introducing its self and its team! You better believe that the exact opposite is being advertised. Otherwise its common sense, why should you have a problem withdrawing your own money, its your money isn't it. Well this company in some sense, actually warning you that its a scam company! A legit company, or rather a bigger company. I don't think there are any legit binary option broker except the nadex! But anyway, a big websites, or rather more legit website advertise all and in general! Beeoption picked the specific element which everyone worries about from the beginning! What does this tell you, more than not, they are advertising exactly the opposite of what will happen!!! I mean we do see stock traders being interviewed and forex traders that are successful millionaires. Where are these millionaire binary option traders. Have you seen many of them! Guess what, don't think there are any! Stop with the binary option nonsense. If you will win, they will make you loose, and when you try to collect, what, are you going to come and knock on their office door or their houses, and say wheres my money! Of course not! their terms and conditions shut you down, and they know you wont come knocking! Seems to me a back office business need to be created. I would pay someone to recover my funds. I just keep reading and reading how everyone is being stolen from, how does this continue to happen! I cant believe so many people cant recover their money! Just need to find a group or a person willing and able to fight for justice! From all the cases here and all future and past who really is accountable for taking hard earned money! Need to create a collection agency that hunts for the owner or CEO, or all managing directors and or partners, or the controlling party that made the decision to withhold your funds from you! Just like when you don't pay your bills your phone is going to ring off the hook! Well for these people, a face to face on collecting for your client will do a lot, especially, especially a non lawyer situation (hint, hint). Someone who knows both sides of the coin, money is usually taken on individual term basis. Research is done on your name (to find out who your are in terms of social chain and power, if your just a regular Joe schmoe, making the decision to take your withdrawal is not that hard being thousands of miles away! But, when that decision bares you a visit from a, how can i put this lightly, a type of a collector that obviously doesn't look it.....As from experience your withdrawal will be in the bank account the next business day! Maybe!

It's a shame guys. It looks like another scam company. Don't trust the reviews out there. There are so few binary companies which pays out the profit but even they start playing tricks once you make constant profit. Taking a lawyer is not a problem. But most of binary companies are based on the islands like Cyprus, Gibraltar, British Virgin Islands. So the court case needs to be open there even though they write on the website there are located in UK

Last email from Beeoptions, Lee Cole which I received on 06/05:
I will definitely provide you with all the evidence, that the client did violate our terms and conditions. Not only has the client received his initial deposit back yet he has made a 1000 GBP profit after violating our terms.

Thank you

Lee Cole

Again empty promises. They haven't provided any evidence because they haven't got any concrete

What struck me after reading "Not only has the client received his initial deposit back yet he has made a 1000 GBP profit after violating our terms" they seemed to be preparing (have prepared) this action before when they saw me being profitable because at that time I used only one ip address

Back