GUILTY Case# 2016-184 | andro vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all,
totally agree with you all i have never agreed to them makeing any trades, what makes this even more suspicious is they say i had auto trading account, but ever sinnce i had my account no aouto trades where placed on my account until i requested to withdraw my money very sus!!!

as of today no reply or commonication from anyone from Traorax

The same excuses over and over again to avoid paying traders their money, and they expect traders to believe their crap. Another guilty one here.

still no reply from any support form or skype . total scam ! advise stay away from them

dont ever use tradorax.com they are spam and will start to trade your account with out notification, see attached for trades they placed on my account with out notifiying me . this only happened when i requestted withdraw of my founds. i had the account for well over 5months and no trades where ever taken by them durring that period...

dont ever use tradorax.com they are spam and will start to trade your account with out notification, see attached for trades they placed on my account with out notifiying me . this only happened when i requestted withdraw of my founds. i had the account for well over 5months and no trades where ever taken by them durring that period...
You created your thread in scam folder already?

Have you tried www.winchargeback.com? They might be able to help you to get your deposit reversed if it was in the last 3 - 6 months.
Alternatively, I have set up a group on Facebook called "Tradorax is a scam". If you go there and ask to join, I will approve you and then you can be kept up to date with what is happening with the Tradorax issue.
We might all get together for a class action suit and if you are prepared to contribute toward the legal costs, you can join the fight with us. We can also try and assist you in other ways if you join the group. You should alse find the "Tradorax is a scam Facebook" page. Read the posts there and "like" the page so that you can be kept informed.
I am currently in the process of using a lawyer to try and negotiate a settlement. If that succeeds, I will advise others to use the same law firm. If it does not succeed, a class action in court will be the next step.

same sort of thing happened to me as once my withdrawal request was denied tradorax made a large number of trades without my approval and lost all of my money and would not take a phone call or answer any correspondence of any kind..... these guys are as GUILTY as can be.

Back