GUILTY Case# 2017-053 | DavidK vs midasglobe.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MidasGlobe.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 106 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moral indignation does not equate to legal misfeasance. Many companies use unethical terms in their contracts and as always it is caveat emptor. If the terms of service are not clearly advertised, difficult to read or hard to interpret then the right course of action is to inform the regulator(s). If they operate in a regulation free zone then there is little can be done except to warn visitors to FPA that ToS need to be carefully read for MidasGlobe. It is not appropriate to label MidasGroup as a scam.

People trade to make profits if the organization steal the profits from fraudulent actions or retarded rules they pull out of their butts they should be labeled scam

I have communicated with support department of midasglobe.com and told them that FPA has declared midasglobe Guilty, but they answered me with cold blood and said so what you want from us, we are guilty! I said still I am waiting for my money and it's time to release my withdrawal and sending me my money if you want to save your skin and reputation. Midasglobe support (Julia Greyson) started laughing and sending me different non-sense articles as a street girl.

I have communicated with support department of midasglobe.com and told them that FPA has declared midasglobe Guilty, but they answered me with cold blood and said so what you want from us, we are guilty! I said still I am waiting for my money and it's time to release my withdrawal and sending me my money if you want to save your skin and reputation. Midasglobe support (Julia Greyson) started laughing and sending me different non-sense articles as a street girl.
I am so sorry for you David. This is the way they threat people, this has to stop fastly. We are a group now ith thousands of victims, in Europe we are very ctive but also we help others. Go to my channel gamesoftrith/ criminal online brokers, you will find more victims. We help each other and even went to the European Parliament and had some succes. Do not give up, finally we get them and you get your money back. Its important to stay strong against these soul- heart- and morality less peopel - its a shame that such people exist on our beautifull earth

Thank you very much Kimmy12! I appreciate your comment and support.

Absolutely, I am agree with you that these peoples must be sued and thrown to a jail cell and not let them in freedom to screw innocent people and traders. Must be there an international law and a justice court to stop suck kind of harmful so-called brokers who play dirty games to pickpocketing and stealing hard made money from others. Their banking accounts must be seized and the money returned to traders. The International police (Interpol) must watch such kind of so-called brokers and their activities. How a broker not registered, not regulated can have financial activities and with full freedom acting and manipulating on the financial market and collecting IDs and personal banking information of thousands of traders and stealing their money and Interpol doesn't see and does not interfere in it???
It is a major online financial fraud. Must be stopped immediately!

Thanks again

David

Thank you very much Kimmy12! I appreciate your comment and support.

Absolutely, I am agree with you that these peoples must be sued and thrown to a jail cell and not let them in freedom to screw innocent people and traders. Must be there an international law and a justice court to stop suck kind of harmful so-called brokers who play dirty games to pickpocketing and stealing hard made money from others. Their banking accounts must be seized and the money returned to traders. The International police (Interpol) must watch such kind of so-called brokers and their activities. How a broker not registered, not regulated can have financial activities and with full freedom acting and manipulating on the financial market and collecting IDs and personal banking information of thousands of traders and stealing their money and Interpol doesn't see and does not interfere in it???
It is a major online financial fraud. Must be stopped immediately!

Thanks again

David
It is a fraud and according to my information Interpol and FBI are investigating but the criminals are very clever. Of course the authorities do not tell me how far they are with the investigation but they are working on it and there will be a day they get caught but every day is one to long

Back