Hello from Seattle.

TradermomAndi

Recruit
Hi!

I'm a stay at home mom and I'm a quite new to trading. I want to learn more to earn a little on my own.
I only have time to trade during the nights when kids are asleep I want to learn more about trading binary options and I heard this is where you can get unbiased reviews on brokers.

The FPA has the largest collection of human moderated broker reviews. You can find those here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

Some people claim that moderating reviews is censorship. I say it's to keep the reviews as honest as possible as well as to keep things that are not reviews off of review pages. I got this complaint so many times that I put a special post for it in the new FAQ I'm building...

Why does the FPA moderate reviews?

Hi!

I'm a stay at home mom and I'm a quite new to trading. I want to learn more to earn a little on my own.
I only have time to trade during the nights when kids are asleep I want to learn more about trading binary options and I heard this is where you can get unbiased reviews on brokers.

Dear TradermomAndi,

Welcome to the FPA community :D

And if you need any help you can ask me...

Thanks

Welcome to FPA TradermomAndi , So far from my experience I can give you advice that stay away from Binary options. You can read "CFTC warning about Binary Options" check this thread here CFTC and SEC issued a joint Fraud Advisory Alert about Binary Options.

Still Forex is good to Earn money but you need to learn first about Forex trading. Therefore you can start your Forex journey with our Forex Military School

Feel free to ask any question. Best of luck :)

thank you for the warning.. I will keep that in mind.. I am still doing a lot of research and will surely consider forex trading early next year when the holidays are over..

Back