I was scammed by Lunboux

Davemax

Private, 1st Class
Hi

I am having difficulty trying to recovery my funds from Lunboux (www.lunboux.com) they demand that I need to recharge more funds before I can withdraw my funds. I have read many complaints on different websites about Lunboux, where people of reported them. I have filed a report with the police to check on the Bank Accounts but There is not much progress at the moment with this. I contacted a recovery firm called eaglewiz (www.eaglewiz.com) which read on trustpilot with good reviews about them, they don't want any upfront fees just a percentage of recovery funds, are they reliable, I am bit sceptical as don't want to be scammed twice.

Total funds deposited with Lunboux is $4,000

Any advice will be appreciated, are the any legit recovery firms or do I just wait for Law Enforcements to see if they can do anything ?

Thanks

Hi

I am having difficulty trying to recovery my funds from Lunboux (www.lunboux.com) they demand that I need to recharge more funds before I can withdraw my funds. I have read many complaints on different websites about Lunboux, where people of reported them. I have filed a report with the police to check on the Bank Accounts but There is not much progress at the moment with this. I contacted a recovery firm called eaglewiz (www.eaglewiz.com) which read on trustpilot with good reviews about them, they don't want any upfront fees just a percentage of recovery funds, are they reliable, I am bit sceptical as don't want to be scammed twice.

Any advice will be appreciated, are the any legit recovery firms or do I just wait for Law Enforcements to see if they can do anything ?

Thanks
I saw, you already left review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20058/lunboux-review

Now, follow this....

Follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions above.

Can I ask where I find my Account number is on my profile ?

The invition button is a request for Lunboux to be invited in this thread after my first post reaches 4 days ? I think that's how I understand it.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you

Dave

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions above.

Can I ask where I find my Account number is on my profile ?

The invition button is a request for Lunboux to be invited in this thread after my first post reaches 4 days ? I think that's how I understand it.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you

Dave
You will have the account number in your profile, login to your account and take it from there.

Hi

Thanks
Most recovery company's are also ran by scammers therefore you need to use extreme caution if you hire one. Of the thousands of threads on FPA, no one has ever used a recovery company to successfully recover their funds.

How did Lunboux first get in touch with you? Were you contacted on WhatsApp, WeChat, FB, IG, a dating website, etc?

Most recovery company's are also ran by scammers therefore you need to use extreme caution if you hire one. Of the thousands of threads on FPA, no one has ever used a recovery company to successfully recover their funds.

How did Lunboux first get in touch with you? Were you contacted on WhatsApp, WeChat, FB, IG, a dating website, etc?
Hi,

I was introduced by a person on Wechat for forex trading and do use this broker, it was topoogy-fx.com at the time, they then moved to a new domain, lunboux.com. The person told me when to trade on the MT5 platform and was making a profits each time. It was when I was unable to withdraw funds from Lunboux that I became suspicious with the 1% daily interest adding to my balance on the MT5 platform.

I used eaglewiz who claimed to have got my funds, but they wanted me do purchase $2,000 ETH and send to a wallet address, before able to access funds, this time I ignored them as don't want to be scammed again.

The person on wechat has blocked me but Lunboux insist that I need to pay them again before making a withdrawal.

Any more help would be appreciated or what I can do to get the funds back ?

Thanks

Hi,

I was introduced by a person on Wechat for forex trading and do use this broker, it was topoogy-fx.com at the time, they then moved to a new domain, lunboux.com. The person told me when to trade on the MT5 platform and was making a profits each time. It was when I was unable to withdraw funds from Lunboux that I became suspicious with the 1% daily interest adding to my balance on the MT5 platform.

I used eaglewiz who claimed to have got my funds, but they wanted me do purchase $2,000 ETH and send to a wallet address, before able to access funds, this time I ignored them as don't want to be scammed again.

The person on wechat has blocked me but Lunboux insist that I need to pay them again before making a withdrawal.

Any more help would be appreciated or what I can do to get the funds back ?

Thanks
What country are you from so we can advise where to start filling reports.

I live in Thailand - The person who introduced me to Topology/Lunboux also lives in Thailand.
Report to the Thailand Securities Commission, the Thai Royal Police, the FBI via IC3 and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If a Thai citizen introduced you to this scam its very likely that the citizen is working in a scam compound in Cambodia or Laos.

Report to the Thailand Securities Commission, the Thai Royal Police, the FBI via IC3 and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If a Thai citizen introduced you to this scam its very likely that the citizen is working in a scam compound in Cambodia or Laos.

Thank you

Back