RESOLVED | Intellitraders.com scams my refund - be aware !

Nguyen Phuoc Na

Recruit
Hello guys,

I have been lied by Intellitraders.com. I have opened account at the broker of their guide with their promise of refund cash if I lose via my e-wallet within 48 hours. Now I have lost of total $650 and trying to claim the refund. But unfortunately no answer to my email even 5 days passed. Please be aware of these guys. Try to avoid being victim of refund like this.

Good news !!

They have answered to my email and explain that they got problem with their e wallet which made them unable to send the refund. Im promised to get the cash after they fix it. awaiting for their work.

Let's hope this works out. Please post here as soon as your money is safe in your ewallet - or if there's some delay in the money arriving.

Still awaiting for their money !! Yesterday, after many times they had denided to pay me via Moneybookers because "we are having issue with their Skrill ewallet", I requested to change to receive refund via Paypal and was accepted "Thank you, your refund will be proceeded via Paypal today, sorry for the inconvenience with Skrill".

But yesterday, I havent got any money from them.

This is very supicious and im so tired of wasting my time like this

Complete done !

They kept their promise and sent the money. Althouht thats a bit late, but they are finally trusted and prestigious. I vote them 4 stars.

Please solved the post for me, Admin. Thank you very much.

Back