• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx fraud - cheating

I am having an issue with a company
Hello everybody,
The withdrawal is still pending, no good news... They don't answer emails, you can only reach account manager via phone!! He said they are checking accounts (auditing)...

Hello everybody,
The withdrawal is still pending, no good news... They don't answer emails, you can only reach account manager via phone!! He said they are checking accounts (auditing)...

They are crooks giving different stories to everyone. Intention is either not to pay or delay. The real issues with them have started after January and my feeling is they have gone bust with the swiss rate decision although they do not admit it. They are just playing by delaying or robbing off profits etc and getting new clients and play with their deposits to survive. One standard answer is people misuse their trading bonus and were hedging with other brokers to make money. Even if someone did it is none of their business as no one forced them to give bonus nor does their bonus terms state what a guy does with its bonus. Also the bonus comes along with the deposit so don't know what is the real issue with them. Now the latest buzz is the account manager call and advice you to open new mirror trading account from your personal area and then transfer your money there and copy the trades there and hedge over your STP account. All gimmicks to first make you cancel your withdrawal so they can show to anyone in the world that no withdrawal is pending and then once you transfer to mirror account slowly it will get blown off or it might make some money and you will lose in STP. I never understood what they wanted and asked them to state that over mail which they refused saying they can only advice on phone how to get your money. Crooks of the first order

An excuse a day keeps withdrawals at bay.

Dear Pharaoh

FPA needs to declare them as scam broker so that we can post that link in all other forex forums and social media. Enough of trial for this broker with so much evidence. Things have to move really fast with them.

regards
Balaji

Hi,
I am a customer of Ironfx since 2013. My problem started on 21st of January 2015 when, for the first time, I asked for a withdrawal of my money.
After they were saying that the withdrawal in on queue and today is gonna be approved (almost everyday) and afterwards they have a problem with SAP (just excuses to hide the real problem), I sent them a formal complaint by email asking for my funds. The day after, this was the response:
"Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,
IronFX Global Limited"

I feel completely defenceless, what should I do? Does anyone know how can I get my money back?
I am sending attached one screenshot.
Best regards.

Welcome on board !......

My Withdraw is delayed from 2 months and account is under investigation.... there are lots of Traders having problem with IRONFX withdrawals.. we have to post about this scam in all the forums so other traders can avoid them.
No one will reply for our emails from ironfx
i think they are investigating our accounts for the suspect for EUR murder on 15/1/2015..:mad::mad:

Dear Pharaoh

FPA needs to declare them as scam broker so that we can post that link in all other forex forums and social media. Enough of trial for this broker with so much evidence. Things have to move really fast with them.

regards
Balaji

They've got 2 guilty verdicts already. There are 2 cases currently up for a vote. If all the IronFx victims get in there and vote and IronFx doesn't resolve at least 2 of the 4 cases, they'll be declared a scam.

All IronFx victims need to visit the Open Cases folder and vote.

IRONFX company cheating with all client so do not add money in that company otherwise your money is gone...........they do not give any client profit.....

Back