• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx fraud - cheating

I am having an issue with a company
It is written in their website that they are regulated by

Licenses & Regulations
FCA
ASIC
DFSA
FSB
FSP
CONSOB
BAFIN
CRFIN
UCRFIN
CySEC

If all these long list of regulators are doing nothing about their scam activities then i will lose faith in financial regulatory bodies once and for all.

Each client should try to figure out what branch he's at and file reports there.

If money was sent to the UK, then report to ActionFraud also.

Unfortunately even if the regulators will act in warning against these scammers many months are required.
Meantime these " regulated brokers " will continue to steal BILLIONS !
Forum like this with proofs inside and really testimonial ( not fake ) that show the true is the way to defend our capital.
Only a crazy man can invest at this broker now, even if regulators have not already sent a warning against it.

»European Ombudsman
Email: EO@ombudsman.europa.eu
That is European Ombudsman can help victims to get their withdraw, they already respond reply by writing with complaint reference number. It is free
Dear Sir
Ironfx using MiFID License running its business in cross border European countries
and very large number of victims withdraws are hold by Ironfx with more than 2-3 months and refusing to release the withdraw
Rely from Ombudsman

Complaint ref no xxxxxx
Dear Sir/Dear Madam,

Thank you for your complaint to the European Ombudsman, which has been received and registered.

Below, please find an information note concerning the treatment of your complaint and the rules governing the protection of personal data which the Ombudsman applies when dealing with complaints.**

Your complaint will first be examined to determine if it falls within the Ombudsman's mandate. If it does not, I shall inform you accordingly. If it does, the Ombudsman will write to inform you whether she finds grounds for an inquiry and, if so, what steps she has taken in this respect. You will then also be informed of the name of the person who is handling your complaint in the Ombudsman's Office.*

Please note that we will normally not send you acknowledgements of receipts in response to additional correspondence you may wish to address to the Ombudsman concerning your complaint.**

Please*also note that we intend to communicate with you using the e-mail address you provided in your complaint, in order to reduce our paper consumption and to ensure a rapid sending of documents.

I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that complaints submitted to the Ombudsman do not affect time limits for appeals in any administrative or judicial proceedings (Article 2(6) of the Statute of the European Ombudsman).**

If you have any further questions at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact me.*

Yours sincerely,

European Ombudsman

Head of the Registry

Hello friends, I speak with CYSEC half hour,,
They said me “Ironfx refreshing... documents reorganized... staff and employees changed... Ithink sold ironfx so they pay us money,
What do you think? And you always call Cysec...

Hi guys,
Ironfx is scammed and members class action is started .
Please contact me to more information and forex lawyer contact.
Good life to all

Back