• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
on above post, showing financial statement 2014, it says NET TRADING INCOME 216 MILLIONS

...... however not much can be found about sums being payed out to their customers over the past years, maybe missed it or it need’s an Attorney General

would be nice to have the Hungarian High Court ruling posted…why clients of financial services are not consumers :rolleyes:

This is the Decision of an Hungarian Appeal Court on retail forex traders being Consumers. As a Consumer, every retail trader based in an EU country can sue any Cypriot broker before a court of his own country (ie. not in Cyprus) www.dropbox.com/s/jbl30o1vdrn3czk/DecisionHungarianAppealCourtHU.docx?dl=0

a) is there an English version of this judgement?

b) So even if you sue and win a favorable judgement in your home country, how do you get it enforced it in Cyprus?

Please everyone who got stung by IronFX go to the EU Parliament partition website and sign the petitions (3 in total) referring to IronFX https://petiport.secure.europarl.eu...yEuCountry=on&_countries=1&searchRequest=true

Reading all the information on this company (see the kindle IronFX book available on Amazon for an excellent consolidation of all the information) this looks like the only way to get the EU to act. 1,900 complaints to CySec and only 50 odd people have sign the petition to force this into the EU Parliament. If you want action then everyone needs to sign it and it will happen. There must be thousands of people scammed and family members effected by this so get everyone to do it. It's easy to register for a login to sign them and only takes a minute. You don't have to live in the EU, it also concerns the inaction of EU authorities and members, so lets get everyone to do it.

If as the IronFX rep asserts they are legit and everyone here is lying then this will clear their reputation. If not something will get done.

Sorry to post this multiple times in different places but I think this is really important. If the number of people signing the petitions doesn't rapidly increase over the next month then I don't think anyone can complain if IronFX is allowed to continue scamming people - TAKE ACTION.

The link (url) I provided gives you all 3 petitions relating to IronFX, just scroll down a little when the page opens. Please everyone that is effected or want to support those that have been effected sign All 3 petitions.

Anyone made a freedom of information (document) request for all the documents listed in this report that are not confidential ? We have seen some of them but I don't think all of them are out there yet.

Back