James & Glen Recovery

John & Bella

Recruit
I have been contacted by James & Glen Recovery (130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD) offering to recover funds from Oracle Options. I attached documentation sent to me by email. I am trying to find out if this James & Glen Recovery is genuine, or are they just another scam.
Oracle Options is a company I started trading with on 26th April 2016 - the last trade with them was on the 6th of April 2017. Each time, I try to drawdown monies, they manipulated the binary options trading software to distort the binary option prices and pay outs to losing trades resulting in heavy losses on my account. As a result, I was unable to withdraw any money from my account. The positon with them now is: I have lost total contact. Their phone line is dead, and they do not reply to emails.
About a week ago, George Chapel, Claims Evaluator of James & Glen Recovery contacted me by phone saying that Oracle Options were now insolvent, and all clients' funds were being held in an escrow account, and would I like his company to recover my funds.
I am trying to ascertain whether the company is legitimate, or just another scam. Your help with this would be very much appreciated

100% it's a scam dude. If Company A threw you under the bus the first time, company B will have no problem doing it either. Best way to recover money lost in binary trading is through either A. Credit Card Chargeback, under the grounds more than likely the company you did your trading with isn't actually regulated in your country, so thus is is illegal and fraudulent, or B. Making a lot of noise on social media until they have to pay you back your money. I would tell these scammers to get lost!

I have been contacted by James & Glen Recovery (130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD) offering to recover funds from Oracle Options. I attached documentation sent to me by email. I am trying to find out if this James & Glen Recovery is genuine, or are they just another scam.
Oracle Options is a company I started trading with on 26th April 2016 - the last trade with them was on the 6th of April 2017. Each time, I try to drawdown monies, they manipulated the binary options trading software to distort the binary option prices and pay outs to losing trades resulting in heavy losses on my account. As a result, I was unable to withdraw any money from my account. The positon with them now is: I have lost total contact. Their phone line is dead, and they do not reply to emails.
About a week ago, George Chapel, Claims Evaluator of James & Glen Recovery contacted me by phone saying that Oracle Options were now insolvent, and all clients' funds were being held in an escrow account, and would I like his company to recover my funds.
I am trying to ascertain whether the company is legitimate, or just another scam. Your help with this would be very much appreciated
Do they have any website?

Back