Just Excited to be Here

ITISPOSSIBLE1

Recruit
Hello everyone..

My name is James. I am a christian man who tries to live a devout life in every manner. I'm also a family man with a beautiful wife and daughter. I've served my country in the US Army and currently an Officer in the US Army Reserves.

Why I Trade
Besides the typical reasons (freedom and money), I am trading to become one of the wealthiest and knowledgeable traders in the world and educate others who are interested in trading. I commit myself to continuously dedicating hours of study, research, and hard work until my goal is realized. Furthermore, I make a solemn oath that nothing will impede my growth or dedication. Upon achievement, I will benefit by having more time with my family, more time to improve my physical and spiritual wellbeing, and the knowledge to help new/struggling traders.

Goal:

My goal is more to prevent failure than to gain huge profits on a single trade. I truly believe that a great profit can be realized overtime by properly utilizing account and risk management principles.

I'm absolutely impressed with FPA. and the resources that are made available to traders. My trading has literally changes from predominately losing trades to majority winners. I LOVE YOU GUYS and APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THE FOREX.

Hello everyone..

My name is James. I am a christian man who tries to live a devout life in every manner. I'm also a family man with a beautiful wife and daughter. I've served my country in the US Army and currently an Officer in the US Army Reserves.

Why I Trade
Besides the typical reasons (freedom and money), I am trading to become one of the wealthiest and knowledgeable traders in the world and educate others who are interested in trading. I commit myself to continuously dedicating hours of study, research, and hard work until my goal is realized. Furthermore, I make a solemn oath that nothing will impede my growth or dedication. Upon achievement, I will benefit by having more time with my family, more time to improve my physical and spiritual wellbeing, and the knowledge to help new/struggling traders.

Goal:

My goal is more to prevent failure than to gain huge profits on a single trade. I truly believe that a great profit can be realized overtime by properly utilizing account and risk management principles.

I'm absolutely impressed with FPA. and the resources that are made available to traders. My trading has literally changes from predominately losing trades to majority winners. I LOVE YOU GUYS and APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THE FOREX.
Your nickname is really inspiring));)

Hello everyone..

Why I Trade

Goal:

with my own trading experience i can tell you that trading is not an easy task and you will need to use the skills that you learn to do your own trading as at the time when the orders are running into the markets there is no one whom you can ask or discuss about it :D

Hello, welcome to the forum.
I like your goal and I agree with your point. Good traders take their time to trade prudently and always think about their risk management. I think that is the best way to being successful in one's trading.

Hello, welcome to the forum.
I like your goal and I agree with your point. Good traders take their time to trade prudently and always think about their risk management. I think that is the best way to being successful in one's trading.

I know some of the traders who are getting more profits and they main reason why they are is because they maintain their discipline in doing their trading :)

I know some of the traders who are getting more profits and they main reason why they are is because they maintain their discipline in doing their trading :)

One can also increase their profits by making riskier trades, but that also means increasing the possibility of losing money. I, personally, think we should avoid being greedy when we trade.

I've read your post and I want to wish you good luck! I agree with your statement and believe you will do it, because it is possible!))

I am also believe if actually as poor trader or retail trader having opportunity to success in forex business, and like as many trader said if actually about risk management is very crucial thing in trading, if any trader can discipline with trading principle with strict risk management with time learning hence will get earning gradually

I must say forex is very dreaming business here we daily calculate how much profit we should make only few are here who think how to avoid loss how to plan in reverse situations. So not be just excited be prepare yourself for loss too.

Back