Maxcfd refuse to refund.

Kilvix

Recruit
Hi, I opened an account at maxcfd.com and having issues to withdraw money from my account. At first they send me the form which I doubt it is deposit form rather than withdrawal form, suspect by sign up the form they will further credit from my credit card. I follow up with them and insist I prefer to do wired transfer and since then did not hear from them. Checked from the net that many forums mention that this is a scam site and would like to seek your advise on what action can be taken in order to get back my money. Details as as per following.

Deposited: 250 usd via credit card.
Account no: 2148855

Your advise is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ken

Hi, I opened an account at maxcfd.com and having issues to withdraw money from my account. At first they send me the form which I doubt it is deposit form rather than withdrawal form, suspect by sign up the form they will further credit from my credit card. I follow up with them and insist I prefer to do wired transfer and since then did not hear from them. Checked from the net that many forums mention that this is a scam site and would like to seek your advise on what action can be taken in order to get back my money. Details as as per following.

Deposited: 250 usd via credit card.
Account no: 2148855

Your advise is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ken
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

I emailed maxcfd support yesterday and share this thread link to them and finally I got reply from them. From the account I can see they did completed the withdrawal request. Im not sure should I just wait for the amount to debit to my credit card or should I proceed with the chargeback? Attached with the screenshot, your advise is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-09-19-41-21-442_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-09-19-41-21-442_com.android.chrome.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 0
What do you mean by complete the wid request?
If they did then you must receive it by now. If you didn't receive yet then asked them where did money go?
I emailed maxcfd support yesterday and share this thread link to them and finally I got reply from them. From the account I can see they did completed the withdrawal request. Im not sure should I just wait for the amount to debit to my credit card or should I proceed with the chargeback? Attached with the screenshot, your advise is highly appreciated.

What do you mean by complete the wid request?
If they did then you must receive it by now. If you didn't receive yet then asked them where did money go?

According to them it is part of the verification process, refer below for email from the support. Should I wait or proceed with charge back?

Good Morning!

Please be informed that withdrawal process can take up to 10 business days if your account is fully verified.

Regards,
Will
Support Team

According to them it is part of the verification process, refer below for email from the support. Should I wait or proceed with charge back?

Good Morning!

Please be informed that withdrawal process can take up to 10 business days if your account is fully verified.

Regards,
Will
Support Team
Lets give them some time.

Hi Kilvix,

I have the same situation. Maxcfd is not willing to refund my deposit. I have been chasing them since 9/1/18 but, hasn't got my deposit back.
How do you get the Account Number of you maxcfd account as I haven't seen in my profile?

Thanks
Yogi

Hi Kilvix,

I have the same situation. Maxcfd is not willing to refund my deposit. I have been chasing them since 9/1/18 but, hasn't got my deposit back.
How do you get the Account Number of you maxcfd account as I haven't seen in my profile?

Thanks
Yogi

You may login via desktop mode and go to withdrawal module and check your account number.

Back