MaxCFD still haven't processed Withdrawal

Stinky_Jim

Recruit
After requesting a withdrawal 3 weeks ago, and many subsequent emails and calls, I still have not received my funds. They asked for paperwork to 'confirm' my account (which I have refused). Any ideas how I can resolve this?

After requesting a withdrawal 3 weeks ago, and many subsequent emails and calls, I still have not received my funds. They asked for paperwork to 'confirm' my account (which I have refused). Any ideas how I can resolve this?
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

UPDATE: still no refund, spoke to their customer support where they again requested I provide a bunch of documents (ID / proof of residence / credit authorisation etc) - when I refused, the best they could do was send an email to the account manager saying that my withdrawal request is urgent. Really not optimistic that I'll get anything back from these crooks...

RED FLAG!

The reviews on FPA in regard to the reputation of this broker is insanely negative! Why would you open up an account with a low tier broker?.

Back