newbie to trading: is my strategy valid?

Trading should be something strictly individual. According to that, you're on the right track. Live your own story.

The result of your strategy can tell whether its valid or not. No one can suggest just by reading your posts that its valid.

The result of your strategy can tell whether its valid or not. No one can suggest just by reading your posts that its valid.

We have to learn and use a trading strategy that suits us well and using which we are able to generate a good income also :)

To generate income first of all make your self learned and experienced in trading this task is possible by doing demo practice. Here you can see is your strategy or way of trading is giving you profit or you are loosing every time then you can change it and adopt successful way .

To generate income first of all make your self learned and experienced in trading this task is possible by doing demo practice. Here you can see is your strategy or way of trading is giving you profit or you are loosing every time then you can change it and adopt successful way .

I prefer to change my trading strategy and system according to the demands of the markets so that i can earn good amount of profits with them :)

Actually, we the traders select our trading strategy according to our trading experience. The traders who are particularly newcomers mostly use scalping strategy that is like most high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. It brings profit in a short time. That’s why, from all trading approach this considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach. But, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically.

I prefer to change my trading strategy and system according to the demands of the markets so that i can earn good amount of profits with them :)
Yes it is good to change your strategy time to time because any strategy can not work for all the time . As market changes you should be also flexible in trading decisions.good strategy has quality to made changes in it.

Yes it is good to change your strategy time to time because any strategy can not work for all the time . As market changes you should be also flexible in trading decisions.good strategy has quality to made changes in it.
What changes in trading strategy you find most helpful and working? SL, TP and lot size? Trading session(time) or something else like broker??

Back