• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I would like to point out to both sides that Nial offers education. Have you ever observed a classroom and seen 2 students with similar skill levels and abilities react differently to the same teacher? Have you ever learned more from a teacher than one of your classmates? Have you ever learned less from a teacher than one of your classmates?

Some students respond differently based on different teaching methods. What is perfect for one student could be less than perfect for another.

More things that make me go "Hmmmmnnnn..."

Regarding Nial and Alexa: Should the FPA be labeled a scam for asking people to like posts on Facebook and to retweet them? I don't see how Nial asking people to like him on Alexa is any different. SEO is a large part of what keeps web based companies in existence. I think I'll suggest the idea to the FPA's AsstModerator and see what he thinks.

Tony posts contact info and instantly gets challenged on his authenticity. Those on the other side of the argument don't seem to want to post any form of contact info or anything else to ID themselves as having been clients of Nial.

I'm left wondering if some of the people going after Nial never were his clients and are really just trying to redirect potential clients to competing companies.

Pharaoh;72598 More things that make me go "Hmmmmnnnn..." Tony posts contact info and instantly gets challenged on his authenticity. Those on the other side of the argument don't seem to want to post any form of contact info or anything else to ID themselves as having been clients of Nial. I'm left wondering if some of the people going after Nial never were his clients and are really just trying to redirect potential clients to competing companies.[/QUOTE said:
pharoah - where has tony posted any contact details? none whatsoever as far as i can see. he has only stated he just started taking the training a few months ago and has seen successful results. it looks suspicious that someone on their first post in fpa happens to find this forum and come to nials defense? looks a litttle strange as its not someone who's been posting here for a while.

and for the record, i have never said i was a client of Nials. Ryan and Spiro have. between the two ryan's was a well informed opinion as he was able to state clearly what things he experienced it the course along with member names, and various other things only someone who took the course would know.

it seems his opinion is well informed and something to be considered

i do agree with you about marketing though i am not familiar with the techniques discussed here. but a person does have a right to protect his buisness as my uncle owns a business and i support him using web methods to do this. so i dont see it as a scam to use web marketing. but if i had to guesss i would say there are some methods for marketing that may be a little more manipulative then others so perhaps that is what Ryan was talkin about

DK9

I'm left wondering if some of the people going after Nial never were his clients and are really just trying to redirect potential clients to competing companies.[/QUOTE said:
hello pharoah

i am not sure why you make this statement as neither Ryan, nor myself nor others have been promoting any other business. agin, i have no affiliations with any business nor am promoting any other and i don't see Ryan doing that as well. i work for a business which has nothing to do with markets or business or finance for that matter

Ryan stated things a course member would know and seems like a former studnet, not a business person promoting another biz so am confounded by this statement
DK9

Pharoh, as a senior member(hopefully trader too) I expected a bit more mature discussion from you. I have said time and again it is never like outright scam(thieves) or pure gold. There is no outright robbery like brokers running away with money of traders. (IMO,there is a difference bw liking in Facebook and asking people to downlaod Alexa).Anyway, we are reviewing the "teacher" here and opinion on whether he is qualified enough to be a teacher in first place.

I believe scam is just an extreme end and there can be many shades of grey.It is just highly unethical and wrong on any trader's side who does not himself have any credibility of successful trading (other than web marketing and making regular posts about support/resistance and saying price may react, and hindsight calls) to teach people how to trade.

Like, people in public life (politics etc) face scrutiny of background and past records, anyone who teaches trading should show his trading credentials rather than defending about history of blogging mundane basic stuffs and saying google 1st page result.
That is why all the web marketing point was raised by me first of all.

I believe it is wrong for someone who does not know how to swim(since there is no otherwise evidence); teaching people to swim by showing images how to move your hands and legs. Same for trading.The defense of legality is lame since you can always do it in pretext of educational purpose only (as your employee talks about live trades sometimes though 'almost Break even on whole' calls). There are several internationally legal platform available to do it in right way also.Worst of all, an audit would be least as someone pointed out previously.

To have a balanced perspective,I have also conceded the point that if a newbie does not know how to draw Support/resistance zones, basic candle sticks then it might be good for him.

Just on a side note,6 pages of review in 2 years and rest 7 within days of a not "awesome" review.

Last edited:
Material Nial offers in his courses are mostly fragmentsM

I just have to comment .

The material Nial offers in his courses are mostly fragments that he has found over the internet ..

The scary thing is the insight he displays in different topics that he writes about.

Example section about trend lines, which lay bare the Nial Fuller's total ignorance.

This type of characterization can be used almost in every topic that Nial Fuller wrote in his courses.

Conclusion is that you simply become more stupid if you adopt the opinions Nial

Fuller expresses its course.

Here a small excerpt from one who has written an article about how the trend lines can be used ..

info this person is not a fake but but a pro trader.

Diagonal trendlines can help us out tremendously when it comes time to entering and riding out an existing trend or entering a new one, but oftentimes deliver ambiguity and become confusing to a lot of traders who don’t know how to handle them properly.
Questions arise as to whether or not people should even be using them, but a simple glance at a chart will tell you that they do in fact get monitored heavily as price has tendencies to bounce right off of them.
Diagonal trendlines, with horizontal support and resistance, are one of the more widely looked after technical aspects of trading. In other words, the majority of traders across the globe monitor them for the same, sole purpose of defining price action and where to place trades.
The confusion with diagonal trendlines, as we have explained in previous articles, is that uncertainty oftentimes arises over which lines get honored (faded) vs. those that breakout. Here, I’ll explain the different types of diagonal trendlines and when they work best.
When used properly, we can either ride out existing trends or catch reversals. Below is an outline of what to look out for.

Last edited:
Final message on this thread in support of Nial Fuller and his methods!

Hi,

I came across this thread about 4 months ago while looking for a forex education company who would help me do 2 things.

1. Learn a strategy or method that was relatively easy to pick up (I’m not the brightest bulb in the chandelier) and could possibly give me a realistic chance for success.
2. Wouldn’t cost me around $5,000!!

I read all the posts since May 2009 and weighed up the pros and cons and tried to figure out who was posting their true beliefs and who wasn’t, that’s really hard for someone who is not used to blogs, forums, etc. Yeah, yeah I’m a bit slow on the technology uptake; give me a face to face conversation any day!!

Anyway, I made the decision to buy Nial’s course in August 2011 and have found it a complete breath of fresh air for me personally.

I spent the first month just going over and over his course materials making notes etc. and I reckon it’s not a method you can just learn overnight. But like anything if you find that his method gels with your personality you’ll spend the necessary time it takes to understand it.

I guess like most newbies to forex I used to trade using 15 min charts with MACD, RSIs and MAs. To those of you who trade these successfully, I take my hat off to you. They just made me so confused on where and when to enter a trade and I’d spend all my time second guessing myself.

Now I’ve been able to take all those indicators off my screen, I only need to look at daily or 4 hour charts and the entry points are getting easier and easier to spot making me more confident about the trades I take. The kicker is I’ve probably traded about 4 times per week over past 4 weeks compared to more than 20 times a week and my journal tells me my success rate is over 70%. I use a risk reward of 1:2 so I’m pretty happy with myself at the moment.

One thing I would say is that there is an absolute tonne of content and lessons that have been put together by Nial and his team and one thing I have suggested is that these materials be more efficiently organised into different sections/glossary, but that’s just my background in education coming through.

As I said before, I’m not really into posting etc. so if people get angry at my post or attack it, it won’t bother me.

All I wanted to do was have my say now that I’ve been a member for 2 months and I have tried Nial’s method for myself. Hopefully it will help other people make up their own minds who might have been in the same situation that I was.

Cheers
Tony
User ID: kuropansa

I have thought long and hard about the the replies I got on this forum since my first post simply explaining how I personally have found Nial Fuller's methods.

I have been asked to justify my trades using Nial's methods by showing 'proof' of my success.

You know from reading the replies it feels like the people who are attacking Nial are just a bunch of immature teenagers with too much spare time.
How sad.

But you know what, I honestly hope that you who are attacking Nial actually find a trading method that suits your personality and that you trade it successfully.

Finally I just want to say that I'm the one who is smiling, I'm the one who is following Nial's methods, yeah I have made my mistakes and will make many more but have also been reaping the rewards.

Trading sure is a lot more enjoyable now.

To Nial,
"Successful people do what unsuccessful people won't even attempt"

You're the one out their doing it.
You've built a really positive community.
Thanks to what you've done many of your members will be able to live a life
that many aspire to but few are able to attain.

More power to you Nial!!!

Cheers
Tony

I am a real person with real feelings.

pharoah - where has tony posted any contact details? none whatsoever as far as i can see. he has only stated he just started taking the training a few months ago and has seen successful results. it looks suspicious that someone on their first post in fpa happens to find this forum and come to nials defense? looks a litttle strange as its not someone who's been posting here for a while.

and for the record, i have never said i was a client of Nials. Ryan and Spiro have. between the two ryan's was a well informed opinion as he was able to state clearly what things he experienced it the course along with member names, and various other things only someone who took the course would know.

it seems his opinion is well informed and something to be considered

i do agree with you about marketing though i am not familiar with the techniques discussed here. but a person does have a right to protect his buisness as my uncle owns a business and i support him using web methods to do this. so i dont see it as a scam to use web marketing. but if i had to guesss i would say there are some methods for marketing that may be a little more manipulative then others so perhaps that is what Ryan was talkin about

DK9

Hi DK9

My User ID in Nial's Forum is: Kuropansa (Japanese for Black Panther, my nickname when I used to to be a semi professional fighter in Japan.)

You know I'd love to give you my full name and address, however if I did I would insist that we actually meet face to face, sit down over a coffee and see if your opinion of me whatever it is actually changes and you perhaps finally believe that I'm a real person, with real feelings who is really trading a live forex account.

All the best in your trading.

Tony

Hello everyone!

Hello members,
As a member of Nial`s forum I would like to give my views, about Nial Fuller, his trading method and the member`s forum, that are honest, truthful and unbiased. First thing, I want to be clear that I wasn`t paid by Nial or anyone for this post. I`m a true member of his forum since December 2010 and I am not Nial. I` m a satisfy member of Nial`s paid members forum. My forum name is King. I am not a full time trader. I am trading part time at the moment. You can reach me via email at lissyking21@hotmail.com. I would like to leave my number so that you can reach me but in my opinion that is too much info. Besides, I don`t publicize my personal info in public forums. It is up to you to believe or not of what I am about to say.

Nial Fuller
He`s a young Australian guy who is very bright, smart and very good at what he does in terms of trading. He is the owner of Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex | Price Action Trading Strategies both public and private sites. Nial is very straight forward and always go straight to the point. He is very supportive and dedicated to his members. HE is hardworking and whenever a question is posted to him via email or in the forum, he responds in a timely manner. He`s a great teacher, tutor and mentor. I consider him as an ambassador to trading the forex.

Nial's Trading methods
Nial trades the market by using three Price Action methos. He uses these methods successfully for years. As a giver, he decided to share his methods to other traders whether they are beginners or not. His methods are very clear and precise with specific rules to follow so as to use to trade the FX market.
Before I met Nial Fuller website(Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex | Price Action Trading Strategies) I used to trade the market using Stochastics and RSI only. Whenever I see certain conditions met by these indicators, I entered the market without knowing what the market was saying to me. Luckily I wasn’t trading with real money since I was just started to know about Forex. I didn`t know how to read the charts because I was just following a system using Stochastic and RSI. Ever since I started using Nial`s methods, I started to use indicators lesser and lesser until I have no more indicators on my charts. Nial`s methods teach/show you how to read the market charts. You can actually read the market and predict what the market might do next. All indicators derive it signals from price actions and it is the same with Nial`s methods. The differences are that with Nial`s methods you have a clearer picture and understanding of what is going on since there is/are no indicator(s) on the screen. and your entries for the setups are not lagging…….meaning you will enter the market from the setups earlier than if you were using indicators.
Nial is not the only Price Action trader out there. Price Action is the foundation of the market and Nial spotted and identified three specific Price Action patterns that repeat itself over and over again. His methods have specific rules and conditions to enter the market and these methods are very successful. I only use these methods to trade and they are so simple and easy to spot and use for any forex ,market conditions (Uptrend, Downtrend or Range Bound). Also, unlike indicators, I don`t need to watch the market that often. I trade using the daily and/or 4hr timeframes and spend about 10-15 minutes a day going through the different pairs each day at the end of New York session.
I suspect there are many Price Action methods out there but Nial`s methods were the first I came across and I don`t need to look or research any other PA methods. Again, his methods are simple and easy to use.

Member`s Forum
In addition to Nial`s public forum(Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex | Price Action Trading Strategies) , he also has a private forum for his paid members. In there, the members communicate with each other via forum about forming and formed setups that occur. We give advise to each other on what we think is a good setup and which is not. We help each other! Nial and his moderators for the forum (more experienced senior members who use only Nial`s methods) will guide us and support us in every way possible during the member`s discussions by giving their 2 cents.
The forum is not about discussion only but also we have access to lesson materials that are only available to paid member. These materials are in depth with more information than the ones on the public website. Don`t get me wrong, the material on Nial`s public website but these are much much more better and in depth. Every week or so, Nial will issue a new material in the member`s forum that will not only increase your knowledge but also enhance your trading skills sharply. If you think the public website is good, just imagine the member`s forum website……………Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my final note, I would like to say to all those novice traders, beginners or experienced traders who are planning to join Nial`s members forum, that he does not offer or give any forex signals. He doesn`t give you the fish (signal) but teaches/shows you how to fish (using his PA methods)! With this knowledge and continue support and guidance from Nial, his moderators and members, being a successful trader will be a short road once you are dedicated to it. I truly recommend Nial`s course to the full extent.
Thank so much for reading this.

Sincerely
King

Hi Guys

LK here. We seem to be fueling the most impotent of fires - hate. If we all stop our contributions , albeit constructive and valid, it should stop the bile flow. We all know what we are gaining from Nial's course; honest, constructive, straightforward knowledge - often lacking in other programs ($10,000 worth in my case), so consider my thought. Be proactive not reactive.

P.S. Nial, Fabulous work!!!

LK

Hi all,

My name is Ricardo Pica, and I’m from Portugal. Please be patient with my English, and hopefully nothing will be lost in translation ☺

Before start my post I’d like to say that I’m a member of Learntotradethemarket.com since November 2010 (User: rpica)

I join this forum and have read the previous post regarding Nial’s Forex Course and I couldn’t just walk away without give my opinion to all the members here and specially to Ryan and his friends.

I will not say here that how Nial Fuller Course change my life, or that Nial Fuller is the best forex teacher ever, etc…etc…

What I want to say is that the method that he teaches fit my personality and I love it. It’s simple and effective and it works and for me it’s all that matters, why overcomplicated something that is simple. KISS.

I have found that my new neighbor is a professional forex trader and after talk with him for a while I realize that is an intraday trader. He watch 1H chart to define the trend and trades on 5 and 15 minutes chart with a little help of a currency meter strength. He takes the trades (several standard lots) without Stop Loss (he said to me that he have a psychology stop loss) or target profit pre-define. Actually last month he double is account, he is very successful. However for me this is an insane way of trading, but he loves it, he find a method that fit his personality, nothing wrong with this.

My point here is why criticize Nial’s Forex Course, if the method that he teach don’t fit your personality, get over, find another one that fits.

Ryan Raymond said that “this course might be good for people who are kids/newbies in trading and does not have patience to look for free resources in web”, this is NOT TRUE and sincerely with this kind of statement you are showing lack of intelligence, and insulting yourself, really. I show you how…

A newbie in forex market it’s not by definition a stupid person… or do you think so?

The 5000 members in Nial’s Fuller community (including myself) are not robots. We don’t put the phones before bed and ear Nial’s lessons all night long without questions made.

I have the QI needed to learn a method and think for myself if it’s a logical method that works or not, until I prove myself that in fact works.

That’s what I’ve been doing until I find my edge and establish my own trading plan. Simple…. And for me the Price Action method that Nial teach works and it's very straightforward and logical.

What I’m seeing here in this forum is what I see everyday with my two young daughters, lack of maturity, but hey… they have 6 and 8 years old.

Ryan, if you have complains about the way that LTTM manage the forum it’s a total different story that doesn’t have nothing to do with Nial’s method.

In another previous post Ryan said that Nial “can make a lot more by sharing trades than ripping 300 USD from beginners”.

Regarding this kind of accusation let me tell you Ryan and all the members my personal experience. Before I join LTTM I sent a couple of emails questioned Nial about his course. Here is his reply to me:

If this is a large sum of money for you, please don't join, and save your money. I suggest you ask yourself "what are you looking for" before buying any product. I am a mentor/ helping other trader learn, I don't sell my course to people who believe they are going to make quick money and be rich, please have real expectations from forex trading, and myself, there is risks”.

So, do you still think that this is a commercial approach to ripping money from beginners?

Final note:
My name is Ricardo Pica, I live in Portugal. I’m a Lawyer registry in Portuguese Order Law and you can find me in the link below. Just put my name in their data base and you will find my professional address, phone number and professional number. So if you want you can call me or send me an email to rpica@me.com

Ordem dos Advogados - Pesquisa de advogados

I just like to finish my post saying that if someone have something to add or comment to be made regarding my post, please have the maturity to show yourself, because talking with someone hide beyond the screen its just BS and I won’t waste my time on it.

Again, sorry my English, but probably if I write in Portuguese you wont understand. Ou entendiam? ☺

Thanks to all and good trading.;)
Ricardo Pica

Back