• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Feedback from 2 month member of Nial Fuller's PA Course

Hi,

I came across this thread about 4 months ago while looking for a forex education company who would help me do 2 things.

1. Learn a strategy or method that was relatively easy to pick up (I’m not the brightest bulb in the chandelier) and could possibly give me a realistic chance for success.
2. Wouldn’t cost me around $5,000!!

I read all the posts since May 2009 and weighed up the pros and cons and tried to figure out who was posting their true beliefs and who wasn’t, that’s really hard for someone who is not used to blogs, forums, etc. Yeah, yeah I’m a bit slow on the technology uptake; give me a face to face conversation any day!!

Anyway, I made the decision to buy Nial’s course in August 2011 and have found it a complete breath of fresh air for me personally.

I spent the first month just going over and over his course materials making notes etc. and I reckon it’s not a method you can just learn overnight. But like anything if you find that his method gels with your personality you’ll spend the necessary time it takes to understand it.

I guess like most newbies to forex I used to trade using 15 min charts with MACD, RSIs and MAs. To those of you who trade these successfully, I take my hat off to you. They just made me so confused on where and when to enter a trade and I’d spend all my time second guessing myself.

Now I’ve been able to take all those indicators off my screen, I only need to look at daily or 4 hour charts and the entry points are getting easier and easier to spot making me more confident about the trades I take. The kicker is I’ve probably traded about 4 times per week over past 4 weeks compared to more than 20 times a week and my journal tells me my success rate is over 70%. I use a risk reward of 1:2 so I’m pretty happy with myself at the moment.

One thing I would say is that there is an absolute tonne of content and lessons that have been put together by Nial and his team and one thing I have suggested is that these materials be more efficiently organised into different sections/glossary, but that’s just my background in education coming through.

As I said before, I’m not really into posting etc. so if people get angry at my post or attack it, it won’t bother me.

All I wanted to do was have my say now that I’ve been a member for 2 months and I have tried Nial’s method for myself. Hopefully it will help other people make up their own minds who might have been in the same situation that I was.

Cheers
Tony
User ID: kuropansa

It is allowed to ask the answer is no,,

It is allowed to ask the answer is no,,

Explanation is that Nial Fuller is commercial and has several years of experience and market active, via forex forum.

In my answer 2 I refer to how NP uses his rule technique that he uses in other forums very aggressive towards members who have opinions that do not fit him.

inappropriate topics will be tampered with will and help from other like-minded users.

The second reason is more important. where I explain my views about the level forex education you find one different nettportal who is the first place most forex aspirants going to learn about forex trading .

At the same time I referred to two of the most serious players you probably can find when it comes to the understanding of price action .. Lance Beggs has maybe the best price action course you can find on the market today , except to go to the big professional players like SMB capital.

And do not forget that a forum is a place where members share experiences that are positive or negative.

Mr Kuropansa his post was now at a very advantageous time :)

I would like to take part in this discussion ..

I was a member of Nial Fuller almost 2 days ..

Before I signed myself out. No problem with getting money back

I must admit I share a lot of Ryan Raymond's assessment of Niall Fuller's course.

My review is that Nial Fuller advanced price action course is directly amateurish. course is missing a lot of material to emerge as credible.

And talk level in the forum is only approved up to up to Nial Fuller's own understanding of price action.

I responded to a member who wondered why the long pin bar signal not worked.
Nial answer him to study the courses more thoroughly and that the trend was downward.

My answer was bacis understanding of price action become removed because it could confuse.
beginners and did not fit Nial Fuller price action course.

been workin double shifts lately and missin all this good stuff?

appears Ryan's statements are now being sentimented by another former student with a similar opinion. it shows ryan's opinions were well informed about the course and people should read them along with Spiros

this only confirms what Ryan said to begin with, that Nial's stuff is really for nooobs and beginners and a lot of the stuff you can find for free on his videos

also apparent Nial really cannot handle dealing with differing opinions and shows his emotional IQ.

im guessn we'll start hearing from more members with experiences like Ryan's and Spiro and also fakey new accounts somehow finding this forum and being ultra positive about Nial (bogus accounts that is)

Am I a bogus nooob?

been workin double shifts lately and missin all this good stuff?

appears Ryan's statements are now being sentimented by another former student with a similar opinion. it shows ryan's opinions were well informed about the course and people should read them along with Spiros

this only confirms what Ryan said to begin with, that Nial's stuff is really for nooobs and beginners and a lot of the stuff you can find for free on his videos

also apparent Nial really cannot handle dealing with differing opinions and shows his emotional IQ.

im guessn we'll start hearing from more members with experiences like Ryan's and Spiro and also fakey new accounts somehow finding this forum and being ultra positive about Nial (bogus accounts that is)

Hi Demonkiller,

I've never been referred to as a Nooob before. Being in my early forties I'm not even sure what that is?

All I can say is that I am finding success in this current market using Nial's methods. Success obviously in terms of my trading account balance.

If Nial's methods are not for you or others that's fine. I just wish you all the best for your trading in whatever method you eventually settle down with.

Cheers

Tony

Ryan, you should read that thread carefully.

Simit Patel clearly says that the poster called Mohammed from UAE posted from Australia. He does not indicate anything more suspicious than IPs in the same country.

On the other hand, the thread is closed and there are statements from moderators there about posts being removed. This is very supportive of what Nial has said about that issue.

If this is all the evidence there is and you really want to see a company branded as a scam, then there's more evidence on display to show misconduct by Informed Trades.

That other company's story (Informed traders) should be saved for other thread.
Pharoh, have you read my original 2-3 post reviews. It was much more into the course coverage and why it is not suitable for any intermediate trader. When Nial defended by saying how popular he is , postive reviews and google results; I explained how he is micro-managing/ manipulating internet marketing, which has been said many times in other forums including FF.Hence, that line of defense is very poor.Only thing under the sun that proves you are a real trader worthy of your salt is trading results.
Pharoh,if you insist on going extra length on Nial,Show me a defense for say requesting people to install Alexa.(There is a thread in Nial's forum requesting people to install Alexa)
For people who does not know much about IM, it is a tool used to judge the traffic from a sample space of audience and good rank can be indirectly(trade links) be used to get higher rankings.Nial is doing that immorally by requesting his members to install Alexa toolbar.

Forget all these little IM tricks.If you are defending about his course and I would like to ask if you have subscribed to his course and/or trade any form of price action. Then only we can discuss to make any sense on this topic.
Thanks

PS:Any honest new trader who differs from my opinion is advised to trade successfully for at least 6-8 months(if you trade daily time-frame) before making any adverse comment.Anyone who knows "what trading really is" can understand the futility of bragging 2-3 months of trading results.Anyway, We might see a lot of new posts who have registerd in Sep 2011 saying how awesome the course is and bury not-so-rosy reviews

Nial, as a sincere advice, stop calling people troll who give negative reviews. It will help you in business.

Last edited:
Hi Demonkiller,

I've never been referred to as a Nooob before. Being in my early forties I'm not even sure what that is?

All I can say is that I am finding success in this current market using Nial's methods. Success obviously in terms of my trading account balance.

Tony

well then you can show a few snapshots of your trading account that says Tony on it and your new found success?

doubt you will though...
DK9

Trading using Nial Fuller's method

well then you can show a few snapshots of your trading account that says Tony on it and your new found success?

doubt you will though...
DK9

Hi DK9

Wow that's a bit bold, asking me to show you my trading account.

I guess I'm still a bit old school when it comes to talking about bank balances
and stuff like that.

However got to get with the times I suppose. I'd be happy to show you say my last 5 trades in my account. I've got no idea how to do it though???
How will we know it's not a demo account? Do you want some type of breakdown of why I entered the trade, how it was managed, etc. etc.

Perhaps since you're asking, can you post your last 5 trades and I'll be able to see what you're looking for.

Wishing you all the best in your trading.

Cheers
Tony

Time to bow out..

For the longest time I have been the victim of slander, lies & manipulation on public forums. People think it bothers me (of course it does to some degree), but what most don't realize is that is only brings me more followers and a greater level of respect from the people who can see through lies and manipulation. This thread has already have created quite alot of support and interest. To all whom have contacted me, I appreciate it.

I have always insisted that anybody who has any kind of genuine interest in knowing the truth about me and what I do ... simply has to visit my blog or contact me. There is a plethora of information and concepts on my blog which will enable you to be your own judge. An intelligent person should make up there own mind and form there own opinion, it's that simple.

It's clear now, that after almost 4 years of hard work and complete dedication to helping traders I am really starting to become noticed and with that attention comes 'haters' and 'negativity' from my competitors, and from the general public. I can't stop them, I just ask that people take it all with a grain of salt.

I believe in free speech, but I don't believe in character assassination and I don't believe in unethical and deliberate attacks on me, my members or anybody for that matter.

It is quite sad that people now have to be witness to all of this and I feel sorry for the people who have been attacked or made fun of for simply posting up the truth or any feedback. In today's world, a person can sit behind his computer anonymously and fire away insults , lies and slanderous remarks without ever revealing his true identity, that is the sad world we live in online.

It appears I am the only one prepared to be a 'real person' in all of this. I have my name, face, contact details and 4 years of blog posts to back up my credibility as a real person. Sadly, 95% of the people who troll on forums have none. I can't compete with that.

I am now leaving this thread and this forum and I won't be back.
I genuinely have better things to do with my time.
You know where to find me if you require more information or assistance.

good trading,

Nial ;)
www.LearnToTradeTheMarket.com

This has been quite an amazing thread.

I am out of the discussion now, but I find it absolutely amazing that nothing has come of the accusations, and of course, nothing can.

Attempts were made in good faith to answer some of the "accusations" to no avail. Even if/when statements are produced of profitability or otherwise (which is illegal by the way if produced by an Australian-registered business) this will NOT satisfy the agenda of the detractors.

Pharaoh, I am wondering how you see some of these accusations. It is quite surreal, how a few people - some of whom have not even been members of NF site - can command such a discussion for so long on no substance.

Of the ones who claimed to be members of NF private forum, not one has been able to show his membership bona fides and not one can say he stayed long enough (a few months) to get a proper grasp on the strategies used by NF in his particular approach to Price Action Trading. Not one has been able to be identified as a certified member, as far as I have been able to read here.

But regardless of the trolling etc, all this publicity has probably been beneficial to Nial, no doubt, as more people are getting to hear about him, and will visit his free site. From there, they may even become members of his forum - the one-off price is a pittance to begin with.

But given that probably .0001% of the world's traders are reading this thread, I seriously doubt anything said will be having an impact on anyone. Tomorrow it will be old news, and the trolls will move on to fresh prey!

And as a young professional, I seriously doubt Nial Fuller would see any further benefit in trying to convince those who are already on record against him. There is certainly free publicity to be gained, but nothing professionally.

Thanks to both sides for their contributions - mine didn't count for much, but it does give me further insight into the darker and brighter sides of human nature.

When hunting in packs, predators are emboldened far beyond what they are capable of alone. That's the nature of weakness I guess. My personal response when I see this kind of behaviour, is as follows:

Those beneath you
Can't offend you
Those your equal
Wouldn't

Thanks for the space, Pharaoh.

Very easy skype or make a web meting together then you can verify each other
success and in same time not make it in public.
So then you can show 4 weeks with success 70 % win rate rate i guess you use standard lot :)

Personally i mean every person who claim he is pro trader and sell some stuff should show a kind of statement of his success.
and is a reason why they don`t do it :))

Or you can connect to Currensee .. My problem is that i use Dukascopy and they can`t connect to them :)

i disagreee with you Spiro here about currencsee. i considered joining them as they have some good traders there, but found out they take a portion of your spread for trading through their brokers which is how they make money. i thought to myself 'hold on, your going to help me by taking my spread'

so i see no point in paying an additional spread on top of the retail spread i already pay.

as i said before i think the best way to show someone is a pro trader is an audited account which allows their strategies to be protected, they don't have to pay a spread to anyone like currnesee or tradency, yet the audited results show how their performance is. that is enough

in regards to abcagails performance, if you have MT4, you can show the trade statement with your name and the last few months of trading. he (or she) says the last 5 trades but you said youve been seeing success in your trading for the last few months so should have a lot more than that, at least two months worth of trading like you say so lets see the progression.

dont really care why you made the trades, just want to see the progression that you so call claim
DK9

Back