• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
That's a rather harsh accusation. Do you have any links to back it up?

Pharaoh, The last 2 people who accused me of this where my competition.
I am open about it and have nothing to hide. It can be manipulated, but I know the truth as do the people witness to some of it.
I will defend the accusations to the grave.
I am the victim of all kinds of manipulation, sabotage, and half truths on an ongoing basis.

I have had 2 major accusations made against me by 2 competitors, one of which has withdrawn there statements and accusations since. Amazingly both are selling price action related products or forex courses.

I do NOT engage in false forum postings, I have too much to lose and I would not risk my reputation on it.

Anybody can start a forum username and post anything, a person with an agenda can sabotage another, set a person up, frame them, or just plane lie about the truth.

Again, both people who have accused me of this to date.. are both commercial forex competitors.

Nothing I can do about it. Not all moderators of a forum are honest as your well aware, and even if they are.. they can be tricked and fooled.

That's my response and it's the truth.

Nial

I've seen some accusations made, but no proof to back those accusations up.

If someone has proof of any misdeeds, post them here. Just claiming that there's evidence out there somewhere isn't a convincing argument.

Judging from the reviews, I'd say Nial's got a lot of happy clients. He has been in business a long time, so I'll bet there are some unhappy ones too. No one can please everyone all the time. If a real client wants to share experiences, good or bad, that's fine. Vague accusations without anything to back them up are a waste of everyone's time.

Pharoh,
In the last post, I have marked in orange my argument and apart from that I have made elaborate reasoning in my previous posts. It is true it is not possible to satisfy every client.If you are talking about the link then I can do but as I ve said it is not necessary. Anyway, it also might be a half-truth published by competitor as Nial defended. But, the main argument of my criticism was not there anyway.
I hope you are not referring to me when saying unsubstantiated accusations.

Last edited:
I hope you are not referring to me when saying unsubstantiated accusations.

I was referring to a few posters who claimed that there was evidence of Nial doing bad things on the web, but who didn't bother to provide any links to back the accusations up. I'd have to dig back a few pages, but I recall someone using a "I won't embarrass you by posting the links" argument. If someone looks and finds nothing, then the poster could always say that the search wasn't thorough enough. I've seen this BS form of argument used against others in the past. It's just a cheap form of character assassination.

I was referring to a few posters who claimed that there was evidence of Nial doing bad things on the web, but who didn't bother to provide any links to back the accusations up. I'd have to dig back a few pages, but I recall someone using a "I won't embarrass you by posting the links" argument. If someone looks and finds nothing, then the poster could always say that the search wasn't thorough enough. I've seen this BS form of argument used against others in the past. It's just a cheap form of character assassination.

Here we see

Nial Fuller's (LearntoTradetheMarket) Price Action Course Review - Page 2 - InformedTrades

true description of my services

Just to be clear, I want to reiterate that in prior posts here, there was a clear false statements which suggested I don't make calls on trades and that I don't post up ideas/trades in my own forum or daily commentary and so on. I want to let all of you know, that is not true in any way shape or form. I post a daily commentary on trades, including p.a signals that formed, trend analysis and levels of relevance. I also contribute to my forums regularly as does my moderators and other members. We have over 5000 members, and an active community.

Just last week myself and other members made some seriously good calls on EURUSD and other pairs. We don't always get it right, but I just won't have people being mis informed here. We are a trading community, we have many traders and any serious trader would get tremendous benefit from the commentary, and rolling discussions/insights provided via my blog/forum/daily commentary.

I respect the previous posters comments, but I feel they are slightly mis representing what services are actually offered and what they are.
I can accept they may not be happy with it, but that does not suggest that my other members don't get value from it.

As always, I ask you to contact me if you require clarification or assistance.

Nial Fuller

I was a member of Nial Fuller almost 2 days ..

I would like to take part in this discussion ..

I was a member of Nial Fuller almost 2 days ..

Before I signed myself out. No problem with getting money back

I must admit I share a lot of Ryan Raymond's assessment of Niall Fuller's course.

My review is that Nial Fuller advanced price action course is directly amateurish. course is missing a lot of material to emerge as credible.

And talk level in the forum is only approved up to up to Nial Fuller's own understanding of price action.

I responded to a member who wondered why the long pin bar signal not worked.
Nial answer him to study the courses more thoroughly and that the trend was downward.

My answer was bacis understanding of price action become removed because it could confuse.
beginners and did not fit Nial Fuller price action course.

For those who are completely inexperienced in the forex world, Nial Fuller is not the worst place to start since you avoid the indicator trap

But the problem is that the course lacks many of the basic foundation needed to master price action.
And many people do not know / understand or have no idea that the price action is so much more than Nial Fuller advanced price action

I enclose my reply was removed

Hey Umda I would like to answer your question ..*

As price action trader so I react on Nial's reply ..*

Each candlestick you find on a map is created due to traders who sell and buy and that which recounts the sentiment there and then,*

Many traders are counter trader like myself, trying to find the turning point in the hope of quick gains ..*

As a trader i reacts on S / R that is created from higher time frames and minor S / R that is generated during the day and quick change of momentum ..*

Since all trade is risky, I try to get wholesale prices not retail prices around potential R / S zones .

It means I usually spend 1 min chart for entry and 10 sec chart (high votality) to get the best price based on R / L line ..*

The advantage of this is that I can use less SL, which in turn reduces my risk .. and increase my profit potential ..*

So as the two tails that you mention as should have been taken from a higher time chart, so it can from 1-3 min chart look like a good entry . If the trend continue in its trend direction as it gives me a good opportunity to take the exit with a small profit or very little loss.*

Since about 80% of all trade in the forex market is speculative and in x thousand fund house is the X XX thousand day traders who go in and out of the market all day, trying to get wholesale prices ..*

And when these counter trader get trapped in their long position and goes out from their countertrade long position or their Sl is taken or they reverse their position , you may see an amplified acceleration in trend direction, which in turn offers new trade opportunities for day traders ..*

If you manage to figure out the different scenarios that can occur at different zone
will often give you a benefit as trader ..*

my point is if you can understand the reaction and the potential behind a candlestick that lead to price action then you can react before the price action occurs

Last edited:
Thanks Nial

I'm not a member, but I watched several youtube videos. I'm looking for a longer-term strategy on large sums of money and I watched most of the Youtube videos, which looked good, by the way.

Nial, how about a discount for FPA NEW posters? I joined FPA just to write this message...
-----------------------------------------------------------
--- And for all of the people who post scam, shame on you - I own a business in a completely-non-relatated competitive industry. And yes, OUR methodology is better, but I never say a bad word about the competition, just the occaisional joke with my employeees. If you say that Nial's site or methodology is lacking, at least have the courtesy to say WHY and hear the rebutals! That way, everybody can learn and improve. At least from what I saw in his videos, I saw things that I see every single day in the FOREX market. Stop thinking that it is vendor -vs- vendor; it's time for EVERYONE to make money!

I'm not a member, but I watched several youtube videos. I'm looking for a longer-term strategy on large sums of money and I watched most of the Youtube videos, which looked good, by the way.

Nial, how about a discount for FPA NEW posters? I joined FPA just to write this message...
-----------------------------------------------------------
--- And for all of the people who post scam, shame on you - I own a business in a completely-non-relatated competitive industry. And yes, OUR methodology is better, but I never say a bad word about the competition, just the occaisional joke with my employeees. If you say that Nial's site or methodology is lacking, at least have the courtesy to say WHY and hear the rebutals! That way, everybody can learn and improve. At least from what I saw in his videos, I saw things that I see every single day in the FOREX market. Stop thinking that it is vendor -vs- vendor; it's time for EVERYONE to make money!

Thank you for your reply mate, and I agree with your comments.
feel free to contact via my website etc.

Back