• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Is that you, Nial? I will put the odds on 95% it is him or his marketing guy under some proxy.

Is it not obvious guys?Nial should warn his marketing guys to be a bit creative so as to make it look natural.A guy dropping in and starting to bad-mouth 2 guys just out of air. And the defense is something like do you ask God if he exists.If you are real, tell us how successful you are using his strategy and why you think we are underestimating Nial and stuff

One trade in a month? What about if one says he trades once in a year and sell his strategy without disclosing the records.

I swear if this proxy defense goes on; I will make a concrete document and pass it to all forums around showing step by step justifying my claims. I believe you have no reason to heat it further up.

If you are not fake, just provide an audit or make live trades for a testing period.Do not compare yourself with J16. Though his paid forum is in same vain as yours but he was under free public forum scrutiny for years and he does not aggressively sell people his "course". By the way, I am not a big fan of J16 either. But you are few notches below him.

You are going to lose respect whatever little , I have left. Believe me,if I had vent these things in FF, you will lose many customers.All I wanted to give a review initially.Not expecting a campaign. But, if you do; I will take it on.

Be a sport. Take the review as a feedback.

For the other 5% odd;

@Ingot
Good, if he helped you in trading. Good for you. We can agree to disagree.

Anyway,Sad to know, you are not alone. There are thousands of people out there getting disillusioned helping people to make millions and getting scammed.
Grow up!

PS:For God sake, do not say Google page 1.With 2-3 days of work, one can make "an adult video" in page 1 of google for "Nial fuller review" search. It can be all gamed and that is what all typical forex people(including Nial) are doing.Just he does it better than others. Putting spammy articles, comments all over the internet repeating price action and forex all around.

PPS: Damn me, I always break my promise to come back to this thread.

To be exact, when I was grossly dissatisfied with Nial, I thought why in first place I chose for Nial. Then it occurred to me that I saw him in top 3 for my search and read those fake reviews here in FPA. Then a bit of backlink analysis said it all. Sad that,I used to be a search algorithm engineer by profession and fell into the trap of web spam. Anyway it was a good case-study for me. :D

Who is RR?

Is he the industry standard we all look up to with respect?

No - he is a blow-in that no one ever heard of before, and now you - who don't know him from a bar of soap ... presumably - are supporting him as "well informed and are an opinion of a seasoned or intermediate trader".

Says who? Where is the record of RR? Unlike Nial whom he has bad-mouthed with his untrue statements - prooflessly - but which you believe after reading just 4 posts!!!

FOUR POSTS!!! And you blindly follow what someone has written on the Internet!!! And you blindly swear allegiance to someone you do not know - "His opinion is something to be considered" - mate - either you are RR, or are in his loop - or you are a fool - which is it?
You really are too much! So we have to have you "happily satisfied" now, do we? And ... you are ... who? ... exactly?

I have a suggestion - just email Nial yourself, instead of asking the same old, tired "show me audited proof" rubbish. And how exactly is THAT going to make you a better trader???

Personally I don't care whether Nial has a personal trading a/c or not. His website offers proof EVERY week of setups AHEAD OF TIME clearly posted so the members can see, which then go on to one of two outcomes - they fail and are stopped out. Or they go on to make their reward:risk.

It's already a "no risk situation" for Nial - it is YOU who says there is a risk in there somewhere. Where exactly is this risk to Nial that you keep bringing up?

Nial is already the real deal - nothing to prove.

There are occasionally a few grubs who troll him on the net - always the same stuff that other service providers get accused off: "Show us your statement" ... "Prove who you are" ... " get your results published so we can see" ... jeeeez!

Get a grip - what do you want - to get Nial's course for free? Is that it? Mate - people like you will never be satisfied, and will never become a trader even if the proof was sitting right in your lap.

Why?

Because you spend all your time wondering if someone is who he says he is, instead of getting your sleeves rolled up, and getting stuck into it and LEARN a strategy and MASTER it. It does not have to be Nial Fuller's strategy if you have doubts about it - go to J16 if you like, and ask about Jim being the real deal - same old crock there - what's the deal with attacking Nial?

Or go and attack Bill Poulos if you like - express your doubts about Bill ... or Martin ... or Larry ... your griping does not stack up.

Ask Bill Poulos for proof and see how far you get. Better still - Ask J16 for his audited trading statement.

Last edited:
No - he is a blow-in that no one ever heard of before, and now you - who don't know him from a bar of soap ... presumably - are supporting him as "well informed and are an opinion of a seasoned or intermediate trader".

And you blindly swear allegiance to someone you do not know - "His opinion is something to be considered" - mate - either you are RR, or are in his loop - or you are a fool - which is it?

I have a suggestion - just email Nial yourself, instead of asking the same old, tired "show me audited proof" rubbish.

Personally I don't care whether Nial has a personal trading a/c or not.

It's already a "no risk situation" for Nial - it is YOU who says there is a risk in there somewhere. Where exactly is this risk to Nial that you keep bringing up?

Get a grip - what do you want - to get Nial's course for free? Is that it? Mate

It strikes me ingot that you are not Australian, yet saying words like 'Mate' and 'Rubbish' definitely are in the Australian vein.

I am not in any loop of Ryan or blindly swearing any allegiance but his opinion is well informed as someone who has obviously taken the course and been dissatisfied with it. This is useful information for others considering such an option. Why does it matter if he is someone special, known or not. You are not known by any means Ingot so should we follow your opinion? Your in the same boat as him so why should we believe your opinioon?

I am not wanting Nial's course for free but its amazing you believe it doesn't matter if Nial trades for real or not.

But please show me where is the risk for Nial to get an audited track record? What risk is there for him? None whatsoever (unless he is not a real trader).

Again, there is none for him unless he is not what he says he is. If he is legit, then its all upside for him.

DK9

So ... attack anyone who defends Nial Fuller??

Looks to me that we have a typical trolling team - a concerted and organised few
* who pretend not to know each other
* who attack anyone who defends the person being trolled
* who agree with each other and continue to spread threats of destroying others
* who fail to raise even ONE issue they have with the Nial Fuller method
* who are unable to publish their own bona fides - proof that they were ever financial members of the Learn To Trade The Market Forum and strategy group, and actually bought and owned their OWN copy of LTTTM
* who are clutching at straws regarding the identity and relationships any defending person may have with the person "under review" (read: "under attack")

I don't have to prove anything to you, but I ask the moderators of FPA to put a stop to this fraudulent review. It seems obvious that there is some bad blood between RR and Nial Fuller for some reason. And instead of resolving the issue privately in a mature manner, RR comes out with 6-guns blazing, asking me if I am NF (I wish), and getting right off topic.

My bona fides have nothing to do with anyone here - my word and my opinion is just that. It is clear that NF is unjustly getting trashed by a few blow-ins who were too immature to relate as adults to the person with whom they should be dealing.

Instead we now have RR threatening:

I swear if this proxy defense goes on; I will make a concrete document and pass it to all forums around showing step by step justifying my claims
Now why would you do that mate? Just because you are having your two-year-old hissy fit and waaah! waaah! tantrum is not getting your way for a change? Instead of playing the ball, you prefer to make threats and play the man.

Where I come from, we call people like that a "dingo" - because they attack the defenseless from a position of anonymity, then run away before they can be held accountable. That is not the Australian way, mate. Here we roll up our sleeves and face off man-to-man. But it is clear that you never had a smack in your spoilt-brat-life. A real poddy-calf of a sook.

"If I don't get my way, I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll turn purple, and I'll ... I'll ... waaah!"

You know mate - you can just Google my username to find out my personal name, and then jump on the forums I have threads on, going back to 2004. I have always used the same username. So dry your tears, blow your nose, and Google for the information. Start with Incrediblecharts.com and Babypips.com and Traderslaboratory.com and Topstocks.com.au ... and heaps more - all Ingot54.

I was born at night - just not last night.

I hope the moderators see the trolling and bully-boy threats here, and take action.

Whether they do or not is not up to me really - it is a forum for review and to weed out the bad operators and rip-off merchants. My position is that I bought NF's course LTTTM a couple of years back, but only occasionally drop in there. I am happy to recommend his course because it is the real deal. His site is the real deal.

I am still working my career position, and muck around with trading as a hobby, intending one day to generate a bit of pocket money. Nothing more at this stage. I have never been under any illusions that ordinary people can get rich doing trading - only a few ever do. But many do learn how to stop losing, and it then becomes fun as they turn around the silly losses, and begin to make a few small dollars.

There are other established sites that are starting to feel the heat now because of the LTTTM popularity and integrity, so these attacks come along now and then - always the same style - anonymous, and without offering proof of what Nial Fuller has done wrong. Nial Fuller has never made ANY claims that YOU will make a million dollars with his course. But he does say he trades his own strategy - not all the time - but again, occasionally, and he too does get stopped out sometimes for a loss. That's the nature of trading.

Trading is not all NF does. He is a busy family person too.

What more do you want from a teacher? Do you want him to be making startling and sensational claims?

Or if you are like me, you would like to be involved with someone who is available to chat with, to help either personally or through the forum, who will put up chart after chart as the price action unfolds EVERY day, with a daily market commentary, and teach from the actual activity as it unfolds.

Where is the problem?

Please explain, or get on your bike.
Your anger at anyone who stands up to you (eg your childish threat to publish libelous information) is merely proof of three things:

* your business position which must be competitive with NF - else why all the angst? Obviously he is effectively giving you a whalloping in the rankings.
* your inability to discuss anything rationally and maturely - eg your tantrums and threats if you don't get your way. You do have a communication problem, and a very poor self-esteem.
* your own lack of discipline in the way you approach whatever you are doing in life ... fail ... eg why would you spend so much time trolling if you were already successful? Clearly you have an agenda. You will deny it, but you will never convince me you don't have an agenda - that's how businesses respond when desperation comes in - attack personally, instead of competitively in a business offer to match or exceed the value NF offers his own membership.

All I have to say to you trolls has been said. I have been as honest as I can be about the topic, and my experience with NF and LTTTM has been good. That's how I know you are lying when you make up stuff about Nial - he is simply not what you have represented him to be.

I am surprised that more people have not come out in support of him - even those from his own forum - but I guess they are unaware of WW3 going on here in NF's defence. I can assure you that those on his forum love him because of the service and innovative strategy he is teaching.

He NEVER ignores his members requests, to my knowledge, and has discussion topics on just about every facet of trading - money management, psychology, position sizing, stops and stop-loss, support and resistance, confluence positions, trailing stops, inside bars, pin bars, fakeys ... it is all discussed, and it is all taught.

You do not get asked for money month-after-month, and the one-off cost of the course entitles you to life-time forum membership. That one-off cost is not prohibitive. I think he should charge more - at least $550, but he won't.

What's your problem with it?

Please explain?

Maybe the FPA moderator can assist you to see with both eyes, or get you removed for unjust accusations, which are actually damaging. Felix knows what trolls can do - he has been through all of this rubbish himself. I saw this on his earlier forum, Forexbastards.com.

Last edited:
Everybody Please Calm down.

I am disgusted how this as all developed into a mess of twisted b.s. Whilst I appreciate the Support Ingot54, your comments where a tad over the top mate. Ryan and other poster, I am not responsible for what others write, know that I can't control other peoples emotions in the heat of all this.

To end this saga, I propose the following.

1. We call it a truce, respect each other and move forward and agree to disagree.

2. You 2 Guys who insist I am a fake can come to my accountants office and we can sit down and we will show you the evidence you require which shows my discretionary trust's tax return.(the vehicle I operate under ). This will dismiss any doubt you have. Keep in mind you will need to pay the $350 for the hour my accountant charges, and only certain parts of the return will be shown to you. You will also need to prove you are a member of my course which dates before the commencement of this argument.

I want people to make decisions based on the content and information I post each week, theres tonnes of it, articles, videos, daily commentary and so on. People can easily tell if I know what I am doing or not, it's plain as day to all that put the time into it. And if you don't have the time, you should not be on my site or be trading.

I can assure you, that I do trade, I invest and I am even starting my own Prop fund where I also Fund traders. (The members I have that show promise, I fund them their first large account)..

I live and breath the markets, it's my life. If you don't believe me, that's your problem and your loss. That applies to anybody reading this.
Make your own decisions please.

Good trading to all, and may we all get along and respect each other

Nial Fuller

Last edited:
the most emotional, irrational and childish responses yet

Looks to me that we have a typical trolling team - a concerted and organised few
* who pretend not to know each other
* who attack anyone who defends the person being trolled
* who agree with each other and continue to spread threats of destroying others
* who fail to raise even ONE issue they have with the Nial Fuller method
* who are unable to publish their own bona fides - proof that they were ever financial members of the Learn To Trade The Market Forum and strategy group, and actually bought and owned their OWN copy of LTTTM
* who are clutching at straws regarding the identity and relationships any defending person may have with the person "under review" (read: "under attack")

My bona fides have nothing to do with anyone here - my word and my opinion is just that. It is clear that NF is unjustly getting trashed by a few blow-ins who were too immature to relate as adults to the person with whom they should be dealing.

Instead we now have RR threatening:

Now why would you do that mate? Just because you are having your two-year-old hissy fit and waaah! waaah! tantrum is not getting your way for a change? Instead of playing the ball, you prefer to make threats and play the man.

Where I come from, we call people like that a "dingo" - because they attack the defenseless from a position of anonymity, then run away before they can be held accountable. That is not the Australian way, mate. Here we roll up our sleeves and face off man-to-man. But it is clear that you never had a smack in your spoilt-brat-life. A real poddy-calf of a sook.

"If I don't get my way, I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll turn purple, and I'll ... I'll ... waaah!"

You know mate - you can just Google my username to find out my personal name, and then jump on the forums I have threads on, going back to 2004. I have always used the same username. So dry your tears, blow your nose, and Google for the information. Start with Incrediblecharts.com and Babypips.com and Traderslaboratory.com and Topstocks.com.au ... and heaps more - all Ingot54.

What more do you want from a teacher? Do you want him to be making startling and sensational claims?

Or if you are like me, you would like to be involved with someone who is available to chat with, to help either personally or through the forum, who will put up chart after chart as the price action unfolds EVERY day, with a daily market commentary, and teach from the actual activity as it unfolds.

Where is the problem?

Please explain, or get on your bike.
Your anger at anyone who stands up to you (eg your childish threat to publish libelous information) is merely proof of three things:

This might be one of the most emotional, irrational and childish responses yet.

I do not know Ryan, never met him, exchanged emails or communications with him. I am not promoting any business, nor do I have any loyaltis with anyone.

I was simply looking for information and feedback from his students and Ryan's is a well-informed critique. People who are thinking of taking NF's course should review it. Its not biased, nor intended to be anything other than informative.

Your vitriolic and overly emotional statements are making this like the politics in greece or the middle east where the one who screams the loudest, longest and most supposedly wins.

Nial has stated on several sites he has a long established track record of consistently profitable trading. Yet he offers no results or data and offers no audited performance.

If he is legit, then he could get a professional audit and that would be taht. If he only has excuses and cannot give any intelligent reasont to provide one, then we know hes just smoke and hot air.

DK9

then jump on the forums I have threads on, going back to 2004. I have always used the same username. So dry your tears, blow your nose, and Google for the information. Start with Incrediblecharts.com and Babypips.com and Traderslaboratory.com and Topstocks.com.au ... and heaps more - all Ingot54.

I am still working my career position, and muck around with trading as a hobby, intending one day to generate a bit of pocket money. Nothing more at this stage. I have never been under any illusions that ordinary people can get rich doing trading - only a few ever do

This part says it all. You have been trading since 8 years and yet to generate pocket money.That is the whole point I am making. NF creates such an false Aura of a trading method and does not allow people to grow.Before you attack me, let me explain.

Trading is more like swimming.No matter how I teach you how to swim like an Olympic winner you can not learn to swim unless you are in water.Similarly, trading is best taught in taught in live market.Else, just good rehash basic stuff not gonna help much.Worse still, a wrong thing learnt might make your learning curve steeper as ve to unlearn things.Hence, in trading firms, newbies are preferred rather than experienced ppl unless he has a successful track record. Risk/reward approach and probability based approach i, which are 2 approaches each having its own school of thought.It is not easy to switch. Nial starts with the former but does not lead his followers to end which can be very harmful.

If you dig around a bit, it is the same conclusion people have reached who have overcome the pinbar,inside bar 1:4 Risk/reward things and have done well in trading who repeats the same thing in all public forum like FF.

As I have said from beginning his course is good for price action noobs only, and better than $99 books sold on price action. That is it.

There can be both good and bad reviews of product.No way, a bad review should be considered as trolling. If you are genuine and independent of Nial, I apologize for my previous post of saying you as a marketing guy for him.

Is it not strange? A guy who has failed (yet to pass) in Maths vouching for his Maths teacher saying he is the best and genuine. Well he can but that should not be given much weight age.Also, I have seen people saying how beautifully their "artificial intelligence automated Super Ichimoku" works even after it is widely know it is just pure scam.

At the end of the day, we must agree disagree.
+1 form you. and -1 vote from my side with cautionary note.

Thanks

Last edited:
As a member of FPA for some years now, I understand the process of review and of exposing those who aim to rip people off.

I have also become quite accustomed to the ways forum trolls and bullies organise themselves.

Online Forum Etiquette: How to Deal with a Forum Bully, Page 4 of 4 - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Regardless of any fair and good review posted, it will never satisfy those whose main aim is to get laughs at the expense of anyone who is fair-dinkum.

I have given my review.

The guy has been caught multiple times shilling for his products on multiple forums. So in my book that = SCAMMER.

Back