• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
hello dear nial
you can answer all your people against you here.
just by sending weekly trading signals with a little explanations
below each pair (for example 5 pairs a week) by email subscription
and this way all people can findout that you say right or they say right.
just like chris capre
2ndskiesforex.com
yours

I am looking to meet a person who had done Nial Fuller's PA course . Anyone here?

Hello dadi, I have not done the course by Nial Fuller, but I think you could learn more about his course (Learn to Trade The market) on ForexCoursesReviewed.Com, where there is a comprehensive review. The course has decent rating as well, so I think this might be useful, if you are still looking for answers/opinions.

I am not a paid member of Nial Fuller's course but only from his free videos and articles I've learned so much that my trading has improved dramatically. So it much be great after getting his paid services.

I am a course member of Nial's Fuller's course back in 2013, but I left the course after being disappointed. Yes, I do agree that Nial had imparted enormous forex trading knowledge to me, but it's more of a "Beginner's guide to Price Action trading". Yes, there's a lot you can learn from trading pinbars, engulfing bars, and fakeys. However, sometimes you miss a ton of good profitable trades because you are waiting for those confirmation like pinbars. That's why I moved on on my trading journey and have to abandon the course. You could learn a lot from him but it's not enough. You could take the course and experience it by yourself if that's the type of trader you are.

I am a course member of Nial's Fuller's course back in 2013, but I left the course after being disappointed. Yes, I do agree that Nial had imparted enormous forex trading knowledge to me, but it's more of a "Beginner's guide to Price Action trading". Yes, there's a lot you can learn from trading pinbars, engulfing bars, and fakeys. However, sometimes you miss a ton of good profitable trades because you are waiting for those confirmation like pinbars. That's why I moved on on my trading journey and have to abandon the course. You could learn a lot from him but it's not enough. You could take the course and experience it by yourself if that's the type of trader you are.

But still a trader learns a lot from his trading method, adopting a method is not easy for every trader, you can however adjust any trading method according to your style of trading and having spare time to give to market.

But still a trader learns a lot from his trading method, adopting a method is not easy for every trader, you can however adjust any trading method according to your style of trading and having spare time to give to market.

Yes, You could learn a lot from him. But it's not how professional traders trade. All of the stuff he teaches are found on his free videos and in the internet. Nothing is new inside the members area. The members forum are full of newbie traders (senior members have probably realized what professional trading means and left the course).

Yes, You could learn a lot from him. But it's not how professional traders trade. All of the stuff he teaches are found on his free videos and in the internet. Nothing is new inside the members area. The members forum are full of newbie traders (senior members have probably realized what professional trading means and left the course).

I'm not a member of his forum, I've only used his free material, that is articles and videos to learn a lot about his method. Now trading on daily time frame using price action is my main method of trading and I'm happy with it.

I have been an LTTM member for 2 years. While the site is a good intro to trading, and there have been some good members posting on the forum a year or so ago, I think there is a word of caution for new traders looking to spend their hard earned money on this.

First, nial is not an active trader. He is clearly now marketer who promotes a Forex forum. He hasn't posted live trades in months, and those that he did, leave you wondering whether he actually follows his own strategy. This leads to the second point: Nial has become withdrawn from the site. He never really engages with the people on his forum, doesn't post videos any more, doesn't support those who are active on the forum. The general sentiment from people on the forum is that Nial has made his money, and now doesn't care about promoting PA trading. Third, the forum is stale: good traders have left and it is effectively the blind leading the blind now. Leaderless, dis-organised and defensive, the LTTM management rely mainly on the moderator 'King' who actively deletes any posts deemed to be of a dissenting nature. I would love to have something good to say about what was once a good site, but I think it's time that Nial and co sorted this problem out and instead of resting on their laurels, seek to drive consistent quality for new traders that deserve a better deal. £300 can currently be far better spent. Besides, the "course" material offered to members adds little extra value to the free content he posts / youtube videos.

I have been an LTTM member for 2 years. While the site is a good intro to trading, and there have been some good members posting on the forum a year or so ago, I think there is a word of caution for new traders looking to spend their hard earned money on this.

First, nial is not an active trader. He is clearly now marketer who promotes a Forex forum. He hasn't posted live trades in months, and those that he did, leave you wondering whether he actually follows his own strategy. This leads to the second point: Nial has become withdrawn from the site. He never really engages with the people on his forum, doesn't post videos any more, doesn't support those who are active on the forum. The general sentiment from people on the forum is that Nial has made his money, and now doesn't care about promoting PA trading. Third, the forum is stale: good traders have left and it is effectively the blind leading the blind now. Leaderless, dis-organised and defensive, the LTTM management rely mainly on the moderator 'King' who actively deletes any posts deemed to be of a dissenting nature. I would love to have something good to say about what was once a good site, but I think it's time that Nial and co sorted this problem out and instead of resting on their laurels, seek to drive consistent quality for new traders that deserve a better deal. £300 can currently be far better spent. Besides, the "course" material offered to members adds little extra value to the free content he posts / youtube videos.

You nailed it forex123, I hope aspiring traders who wanted to enroll in his course would read your post. Honestly, I was very very disappointed by the time I joined the course and opened the forum. Every forum poster is a newbie trader and nobody is leading the forum. This post is just enough to caution those aspiring Nial Fuller's course members.

You nailed it forex123, I hope aspiring traders who wanted to enroll in his course would read your post. Honestly, I was very very disappointed by the time I joined the course and opened the forum. Every forum poster is a newbie trader and nobody is leading the forum. This post is just enough to caution those aspiring Nial Fuller's course members.

I am not a member of his forum but truly speaking if anyone reads his free material and deeply look into all his videos you can get a general view of his trading method. Then all you need is to apply that into your demo account to get going.

Back