• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,
I am from Bangladesh. I had taken his course around 7 months back from now and i am member of his live trading room. I must say, after i had taken the course, my trading has improved a lot. Yes Nial or Larry or both give us the daily commentary on some major pairs & that commentary is one of our main trading tool for our analysis in the live trading forum & it helps the new comer a lot. I am his fan before i had taken the course, my draw-down was around 80% and i am going up from there slowly each month. I got benefited by his course in all sense, i can say that.
Regards
Sayed Sudip Ahmed
Dhaka, Bangladesh

hi

I am looking to meet a person who had done Nial Fuller's PA course . Anyone here?

Lance Beggs VS Nial Fuller??

I have been using Nial's site for a while now watching his videos and reading his newsletters. I like how he keeps things simple and clean.

I have however not bought his course for the simple reason that I like to actually know how and why something works or does not work. His approach seems to work well, but I’m not 100% if he goes into a lot of detail on how it works or not?

I went for Lance Begg's ( YTC Price Action Trader ) course instead as it was way cheaper and he actually does go into great detail on why price moves and what causes it to move. Basically, his materials are pretty much the same as Nial's but with the added advantage of understanding price, not just a couple of setups.

I find that after doing his course, I can pick apart other people’s strategies or setups and see why it will work or how to improve it.

I will however at a later stage do Nial's course as well as they are very similar. I would suggest starting with Lance’s course first if you are starting out. I have done a couple of £2800+ courses in the UK and I can tell you now, most of the information they gave us can be found on the internet and manipulated with the benefit of hindsight. Don’t waste your time and money.

I have been trading full time for just over 5 months now ( after spending more than 7 months practicing on demo accounts ), and I’m averaging around $2800pm profit. Not fantastic, I know, but at least for the first time I am now consistently making profit and I quite happy with that. ;)

I have been trading full time for just over 5 months now ( after spending more than 7 months practicing on demo accounts ), and I’m averaging around $2800pm profit.

WOW!!!!! $28000p/m after practising for ONLY for 7 months?!?!?! You really are a phenomenon!!!:)

Some people take much longer than that to show a profit on demo. We also don't know the size of the demo account. If he's making 2800 per month on a 5k account, it sounds to me like he's ready to go live. If that's on a $100k demo account, it's a lot less impressive.

Some people take much longer than that to show a profit on demo. We also don't know the size of the demo account. If he's making 2800 per month on a 5k account, it sounds to me like he's ready to go live. If that's on a $100k demo account, it's a lot less impressive.

My understanding is that s/he is already 5 months live after 7 months practice on a demo. However, for me 5 profitable months is not enough to tell if a trader is truly successful; sometimes it's just mere luck.

I hope this person is truly successful though as this would give hope to a lot of struggling traders.:)

5 months live showing a similar percentage gain to 7 months on demo would impress me. Not enough to let that person manage my funds or taking the same class yet, but enough that I'd be interested enough to keep watching to see if this really can continue for the long term.

Hi,
I am one of his student from Nigeria if you want to be a professional fx trader dont mind any amount his stated I promised you no regret and his method is very simple to understand.
Regards

Nial, I am not currently a student or customer of yours but will be soon.

My only comment to your post is that you do not need to defend yourself so vigorously here, or elsewhere. I think it was appropriate to defend your students and acknowledge their affiliation but to spend so much energy defending yourself against the few baboons who clearly have a vendetta or hidden agenda, well that just causes you to sink to their level. Do not give them any of your energy!

Keep doing what you do, with the integrity level you so clearly invest, and let the forums separate the wheat from the chaff... they will uncover the truth in short order, and FPA is the best at routing out fakes and hucksters.

Back