• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
People are free to love or hate Nial as they see fit. I still expect FPA members to behave in a civilized way. Some people in this thread don't want to behave that way.

Forums members are not allowed to share copyrighted, commercially offered products. One recent post was just removed and the user has been banned. It was an obvious attempt to damage sales of Nial's products.

Arguments are expected and welcome. Character assassination is not welcome. Uncivilized behavior is not welcome. Violations of the law are not welcome.

I would like to reply to this as ive been a member for a few months, almost six.

I have not looked into any other mentors, but feel like ive run into a wall with hsi stuff
He only offers strategies on the daily charts and his signals are very limited to say the least
There are people on his forum who work for him pointing out saying 'pin bar'.

Well, i know how to spot a bloody pin bar. Any bloke can do that

What nial does not teach is the insides of price action, the guts of it

Its interesting because he has very little rules around it

When you try and pin him down on a specific pin bar setup coming up, he never gives you a direct answer, just comes up with reason why maybe one could trade it, but nothing else so you feel like your never getting any education around it

Should be simple to say yes or no if it is a good pin bar or not but he never commits to this

Why did i pay for his course i am asking myself.
I can spot pin bars, inside bars and hikkakes all day, anyone can
But his entire course is basd on those strats

More over, i feel like ive been a little cheated, as im seeing him post the same strate details on his market ocmmentary

He posts the 50% retrace method on the pin bar which is how he trades it in the course
He tells you 2x target anad shows the target
Well, if you do the math, then you can see all his pin bar stops are just a few pips aboveq/below the low of the pin bar itself which is exactly how he trades it in the course

So im thinking to myself, why did i bloody pay for this crap? Could have gotten it all for free on his commentary and videos

Plus waiting around all week for one cherry signal is boring to me and wont give me much experience to learn price action trading or get any reps on it to really understand it

Overall, m pretty dissappointed with the course as i feel like after 6mos i have a very incomplete description of price action, and he has only posted one new video in the last 8mos
So very little updates if any

Could not find one piece of original info here
And feel a little cheated hes giving this info for free
But charges for it in his course

Overall, not something id ever recommend

Brendon

Hey folks, this is my first post on FPA. 7 years as an FX trader and fairly successful at it (I trade full-time). But I am always looking to expand my knowledge. I actually joined FPA as I was looking for reviews on Nial Fullers course. I am going to purchase the course right now. Give me a while and I will give an honest review from a trader who has been through it all and can weed out the solid content from the garbage.

MrPippy :)

Hey folks, this is my first post on FPA. 7 years as an FX trader and fairly successful at it (I trade full-time). But I am always looking to expand my knowledge. I actually joined FPA as I was looking for reviews on Nial Fullers course. I am going to purchase the course right now. Give me a while and I will give an honest review from a trader who has been through it all and can weed out the solid content from the garbage.

MrPippy :)

OK, so I bought the course. My opinion. It's really solid content. I spent the last few hours digging and reading. I would recommend the course.

Unfortunately, I was booted out and refunded shortly there after. I own a website that helps FX traders find entry and exit points, etc. They saw that as a competitor, though we do not offer FX education...and I was refunded.

But, all in all from what I saw in 3 hours its solid info.

MrPippy

It's too bad that happened. It would have been interesting to see how a more experienced trader would view the course after being able to examine it closely.

I meant to say what is the name of is site where he helps trades find entry and exit points?

I am interested to see it

Brendon

I would like to reply to this as ive been a member for a few months, almost six.

I have not looked into any other mentors, but feel like ive run into a wall with hsi stuff
He only offers strategies on the daily charts and his signals are very limited to say the least
There are people on his forum who work for him pointing out saying 'pin bar'.

Well, i know how to spot a bloody pin bar. Any bloke can do that

What nial does not teach is the insides of price action, the guts of it

Its interesting because he has very little rules around it

When you try and pin him down on a specific pin bar setup coming up, he never gives you a direct answer, just comes up with reason why maybe one could trade it, but nothing else so you feel like your never getting any education around it

Hey Brandon, i've just joined this site today, but i've been trading price action for about 2 years. I did look at Nial's free stuff, but personally found nothing new there, nothing you can't get for free. That is not to denigrate Nial's course in any way, simply that i have no experience with it, and some people obviously find it useful.
When you say, you're looking to learn the guts of price action, i'm not quite sure what you mean. The candle patterns are easy enough to spot, and they obviously show an imbalance between buyers and sellers. I use support and resistance, couple of ma's, trendlines and the occasional fibo. That gives me enough info, as to whether the trade is worth taking, the reasonable signals should stand out.The most important thing is where the signal occurs on the chart, is it with the trend, trading into potential support or resistance etc, all the basic stuff.
I trade off the daily, and you do have to be patient.Also i only trade via pending orders, which has cut a lot of the stress out. I simply check my charts about 9.45 pm, and place any pending trades. Then i just check them the next morning to see it they've triggered, if they have its just a case of managing them.Over time i've evolved some rules,regarding stop placement, profit targets etc which i'm comfortable with. You could drop down to 4hr, or even 1hr, and trade those timeframes, obviously you'll get more signals, although not as reliable.
If you've got any specific problems, post them, and i may be able to help, i've hit plenty of brickwalls over the last couple of years, but i'm happy with my trading at this point, but always looking to learn and improve.

Cheers

@beaky

Everyone spells my name wrong and calls me brandon, it is brendon with an e.
No big deal just wanted to say.

Yes, i found all th info in the course for free, or on his free videos so was a littl bummed that was all the tricks he had in his basket, and that i paid for three strategies he gives almost all the info to on his site or trade setups.

My point is if i can find this for free, why pay for the course?

Also, if pin bars is his bred and butter, why when a pin bar formed if someone tried to say if this meets his qualifications for a pin bar setup, he would hem and haw and never really say? If it is his systems, how could he not know if it is a pin bar setup according to his rules or not?

I felt like there was no meat in this course other than free stuff he already gives..

When im talking about the guts of price action, i am talking about understanding when the buying/selling pressure is likely to lead to a reversal or not, when is it accumulation and when is it just profit taking, is the trend exhausted or has more room to go and why

No mention of this at all or any subtleties to understanding price action

Again, mosstly just bummed his three strategies he has given all the hints and info how he tradesthem out in his free videos and trade setups. so basically feel like i got cheated with no further material about price action beyond this, at least nothing i could not easily get for free

Brendon

Back