• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
On the side: I have an open trade right now: Long Usd / Chf @ 0.8930, sl 0.8860, tp 0.9080.

I will not trail my sl so if this ends up as a losing trade I'll admit that I'm as incompetent as Nial and maybe I shouldn't criticise his methods.

Price climbed to the overbought area and hit 0.9077 before reversing to below 0.9055 at this moment 16:55 GMT.

You may check if I won or lost as I may not give an update.
:p

Yeah... reached my target :D :D...

Life's sweet innit ;)

...someone to whom they paid 334Usd or more for a course, which you can find in an "Introduction to Price Action" for free online, a commentary which tells you virtually nothing, a "Live trading forum" where there is more waffle than anything else going on, a "Mentor" who told me I'm violating the "fair use policy" for emailing him a question every few DAYS!!!..are stupid!!!

:shocked:

From a completely different person other than Ryan Redmond, saying the same thing;
1) The course is for noob's
2) You can get the information for free online
3) Trading commentary worth nothing (unless you are a noob)
4) A 'mentor' who complains when one of his student emails him every 2-3 days

Same description from a different person.

Yes, Nial's 'poor me, I'm the victim here' attitude is really nauseating and childish and his emotional rants, vis-a-vis threatening Simit Patel, tells you about his inner character (infantile)

In regards to the disclaimer Ingot,, Australian authorities do not request someone uses CFTC disclaimers (which is a US Regulation).

The thing about his disclaimer is he never in his videos claims there are any demo trades - he always makes them out to be live, never once does he mention them.Howevar, he has a disclaimer which is only needed for a demo trade, howwever he admoitted some were demo trades,. manipulation and marketing are Nial's true colors.

Oh me forgot,he rarely trades anymore.

Again BlackBirds description is all people need to know

DK9

Yes best value for money not an institution a person real live!

Yes, Nial's 'poor me, I'm the victim here' attitude is really nauseating and childish and his

Oh me forgot,he rarely trades anymore.

DK9

How do you know that he rarely trades anymore? Well all I can say is he can still pick a good trade. Last 3 months 2 wrong only which I saw all within the members forum live.

Quit frankly you can get enough info though all the free stuff he offers, nobody needs to join.

But here are the reasons to join.
1. Nial's Daily commentary, here is where you learn what to look for live, it's the key to learn when to trade.
2. Members forum: when you have interest to trade intraday or when you have questions.
3. Support: well if you read the course and have not been satisfied to the answers in the forum then write Nial a short question. He will answer it pretty quickly and adequately.

At 25 years of age he is still very young so if you are older then maybe you might understand him better. I hear it often in his mails or posts sure he does take it personally and so would you.

Like Black bird said"Mentor" who told me I'm violating the "fair use policy" for emailing him a question every few DAYS!!!..are stupid!!!
Yes I agree Nial could of handled it more diplomatically. This answer would of upset me to. Nial still needs to learn that his answers should be answered with love and understanding.

Nial is overloaded with too many mails of which he tries to answer daily, that explains the short answers. He doesn't take time to read long mails and understand them, speed reading? I don't understand why you all don't post it in the members forum, your answer will get an instant responce from people who know.

So try to forgive him when he doesn't do as you want, he is the boss and can take your membership away when he likes. So he has us over a barrel in that regard. Too bad - don't let your egos get the best of you - cause he does offer the best value for money as far as I can see.- Top not Flop

Last edited:
How do you know that he rarely trades anymore?
Quit frankly you can get enough info though all the free stuff he offers, nobody needs to join.

Like Black bird said"Mentor" who told me I'm violating the "fair use policy" for emailing him a question every few DAYS!!!..are stupid!!!
Yes I agree Nial could of handled it more diplomatically. This answer would of upset me to. Nial still needs to learn that his answers should be answered with love and understanding.

Nial is overloaded with too many mails of which he tries to answer daily, that explains the short answers. He doesn't take time to read long mails and understand them, speed reading? I don't understand why you all don't post it in the members forum, your answer will get an instant responce from people who know.

Oh no - not another 1post troll coming on pretending to just happen to stumble on this forum without any previous posts. Smells like a troll - targeted post from a fake account to promote Nile agaain.

If you actually read some of Nial's latest responses - he even admitted to blackbird he 'rarely trades anymore' and that he made most of his money on pinbars, not his fakey (which is just a Hikkake) so nothing new there, and his inside bars.

Not sure how him offering nothing new stuff like pinbars, hikkake's (or what he calls fakey's like he invented the scheit) and inside bars is the best value for your money - you can learn it all for free on the internet so why pay for something plastered all ovur the internet?

Again, all you neeed to know is in BlackBird's description

DK99

How do you know that he rarely trades anymore?

wow, another person who on their first post just happens to come here and favorably review Nial? Fake account or deliberate troll it seems like.

as to how we know he rarely trades anymore......he admitted it himself to blackbird. he also admittted he made most his monye trading pinbars and we know his course's main ssytems are pinbars, Hikkake's (what he calls fakeys) and inside bars, nothing new there and all stuff you can find on the internet so very little value there.

Again, read blackbir'ds description and you'll get all you need and know you can find all the valuable information on his course via his free videos and articles so don't waste your money

DK99

as to how we know he rarely trades anymore......he admitted it himself to blackbird.
DK99

Thanks for your immense support DK9 but he did not admit it to me. He posted it on this forum and I copied and pasted it here.

However, from now on I won't be able to do that as he says in his new T&C that we are not allowed to do so - obviously he read my posts. I have to obey his new T&C not because I'm worrying that he may ban me but because he may take legal action against me. He says that he has the financial means to do so and I believe him. You may think I'm exaggerating but better be safe than sorry.:confused:

One way or the other I think we made our point very well. If people still want to join let them do so. He removed his 30 day refund policy so if any regrets they would be the losers.

;)

Just More Threats From Nial Fuller

Thanks for your immense support DK9. He posted it on this forum and I copied and pasted it here.

However, from now on I won't be able to do that as he says in his new T&C that we are not allowed to do so - obviously he read my posts. I have to obey his new T&C not because I'm worrying that he may ban me but because he may take legal action against me. He says that he has the financial means to do so and I believe him.

One way or the other I think we made our point very well. He removed his 30 day refund policy so if any regrets they would be the losers.

;)
Howdy BlackBird,

Nial removed his 30day most probbably becauze everyone who signed up realized it was garbage, trash and nothing original, then started asking for refunds because they realized they could get all his information for free off the internet and his videos. I saw a free copy of his ebook and there was only three systems in there;
the inside bar
the pinbar
and a Hikkake (what he calls a fakey)

All these you can find on the internet including the information on how to trade them and since he has nothing to new to say about them, why pay for his course since all the extra material is nothing special.

As to him saying he would sue you for breach of his TC, he has supposedly threatened many people and nothing came of it - all huff and no puff. Nial Fuller threatened Simit Patel publicly and nothing ever happened on that so he is all rubbish. Just an immature kid who does not know how to manage his emmotions.

Unless you live in the same country as he does, I think your fine. He's not going to start a lawsuit in another countryy as he's too busy doing his SEO to suck in newbies.

DK9

I have never seen such a helpful person like Nial Fuller, i have not take his course yet even i can not afford his course for now but he helped me a lot answering my 34 or more e-mails till now. What he teaches might be available in the net for free but how to use those and implement those, 95% of us will not understand that. He is at this business from his age of 15 and now may be he is 24. Some thing you can not buy, is experience. So taking a course from an experienced person like him, will be good i believe. If every information is free on the internet, after all, why 95% traders lose money in Forex? I am grateful to him. I wish his long live and wealth.

Wow never knew i would finish reading all the comments on this thread. Well I incidentally got to this thread by searching through Google "Nial fuller price action member community" anyways I was looking for a way to get real time forex analysis. Well I live in Lagos Nigeria (Africa) and I am not yet a member but considering it seriously. I just started learning FOREX anyways (3 weeks now) and I have scanned the internet from babypips.com to downloaded ebooks on forex (my hard disk is filled up with FOREX ebooks and nonsense testimonials). I got to know about Nial's site from a friend of mine who I paid to teach me how to trade on FOREX. I noticed he was posting comments from learnhowtotradethemarket.com as a sharp guy i decided to check the site out. Honestly, I am glad I did because his beginner's course was adequate for me and his free videos almost made me part money instantly to become a member. I started using his techniques to trade on forex and I also opened a small live account (to help me handle my emotions). I noticed small improvement (from knowing nothing, to being able to define things like 2:1 reward/risk, pin bars, inside-bars (though the site didn't explain much on this) and fakey (i still don't know what this means).

I remember last 3 weeks I knew nothing about LOTs while trading and I almost wiped off my Demo account, but now my Demo account is in profit and my small live account is in negligible profit (i.e I recovered from my initial loss, be happy for me). Well I now trade only Pin Bars (apart from having average knowledge on it, Nial said master a strategy fully well before moving to another, so I am going to stick to that for now).

After reading the comments from this thread, I begin to question my decision on joining his membership course. However, from the bashing (thats what we call negative comment in Nigeria) I read here i did not get any alternative to help me out.

Spiro and BlackBird are probable right, you can get these information freely on the internet, however they are all scattered and not organized (how does this help a newbie like me with some many websites telling me how FOREX started and the Technology involved. i don't need history, I need money). The guy maybe a fraud, or a fakey but he replied my emails within 15mins and advise me to finish his beginners course before deciding to join his advance membership course (never in a hurry to take my money lol). To cut this story short, I would risk paying for his course, after all his free courses and videos has given me a few insights. However, if I don't get the benefit preached on his website, i would inform this honorable house. Also, if my result improve substantially (especially my live account) I will be back (Arnold Schwarzenegger's style) to tell you all how Nial Fuller helped me out.

But till then, like they say in Africa; you should not criticize a man from the outside, you better get close to him, know him, only then can you criticize him.

Regards,

Back