No1Options is scam

ALSO, depends on your country of residence, some authorities will take positive actions others will remain weak…….
You are right ! Funding criminals, also involve your own Bank’s responsibility, them not allowing any Chargeback is a bad Joke and requires legal action.

Prior legal proceedings, the Uk. Ombudsman may be helpful specially if your Bank is FCA regulated.
http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm

Various EU procedure frames concerning collective actions, Netherlands WCAM seems quite valid, but needing a high number of victims.
http://www.collectiveredress.org/collective-redress/reports/thenetherlands/thecollectivesettlement

i propose to do a youtube video also.unfortunately my English is very bad for this if anyone can tell others about no1options in youtube by links to all these complains that will be very helpful to everyone. because before depositing last time i searched youtube and didn't find any info about them.if i find maybe i didn't deposited. unfortunately posts from this site didn't come up when i googled.i found this posts only after i searched within FPA

what if its not regulated?? isn't there any court like European or world to sue these thieves. all these money was transferred by wire transfer not in bazaar by cash and everything can be tracked why there is no organization to control all these?

Actually, depending on the amount and what country you live in, you may be able to file a case in small claims court.

The trick to this is that a scam company can claim that posts at the FPA and other forex sites are fake. They can't claim a publicly published court finding is fake. More than one person got a scumbag broker to pay money owed using this tactic.

Even if it fails. getting that court ruling will make a great addition to any posts you make warning people about No1options.

can anyone say whether there is a legislative document about brokers on how they must operate, how bonuses should be given? because they are creating not fair agreements on their web pages and scam people. in fact i their agreements therein no point about clients rights. clients also have their rights. is there any standard or document regulating such things?
can anyone say whether there is a legislative document about brokers on how they must operate, how bonuses should be given? because they are creating not fair agreements on their web pages and scam people. in fact i their agreements therein no point about clients rights. clients also have their rights. is there any standard or document regulating such things?

When you ask for that, they say that they know better and that you are in good hands and your money is secure...sure in their account, not yours.

Hi, I'm ahappy to announce that I recently won chageback case against No1Options.com and i got my money back. this tool a lot of nerve cells but i defated these thieves. I will post here my chargeback mail and other materials that i used so that anyone can benefit and get their money back.

I've uploaded all correspondence that took place during this chargeback case.Please use and won your chargeback cases. Also i wan't to say that many companies that help in chargeback cases for money are related to the same scam companis that stole your money don't trust them. You can do this by yourselves also if you spend some time .

Attachments

• 1-ChargeBackRequest-public.pdf
    337.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 2-answer fromno1options.pdf
    149.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 3-my reply to nooptions.pdf
    312 KB · Views: 71
  • 4-Final answer from payment system.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 72
  • 5-accounttypes.JPG
    5-accounttypes.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 6-agreement2.JPG
    6-agreement2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 7-Capture.PNG
    7-Capture.PNG
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 8-Capture1.PNG
    8-Capture1.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 9-CSA Investor Alert_ Unregistered binar.pdf
    810.1 KB · Views: 58
Wow congratulations Amal happy that you win against those thieves.

In which country you are ? am planning to do the same through my bank

Back