non scam .. non spam

DahabA

Recruit
hi FPA folks, glad to join you, hope I could be useful one day. I consider myself an amateur in forex trading, started 2 years ago, still studying, trading small & thank God I didn't loose a lot of money till now. At this time I consider changing my broker because of withdrawal issues. The problem is whenever I think of a name or see some ads. and try to investigate the company, they happen to be either a scam or spam.

I know there's a scam folder, I checked it. But can't there be a "non" scam folder. Or at least something/someone trusted some place out there. Thanks in advance for any help that could be.

hi FPA folks, glad to join you, hope I could be useful one day. I consider myself an amateur in forex trading, started 2 years ago, still studying, trading small & thank God I didn't loose a lot of money till now. At this time I consider changing my broker because of withdrawal issues. The problem is whenever I think of a name or see some ads. and try to investigate the company, they happen to be either a scam or spam.

I know there's a scam folder, I checked it. But can't there be a "non" scam folder. Or at least something/someone trusted some place out there. Thanks in advance for any help that could be.

The closest thing you will find realted to what you are aksing for is to check the brokers reviews. This will give you a good idea about each broker and traders experience with them. The FPA mods are doing a very good job keeping these reviews as clean as possible.

Each review page has a linked forums discussion thread. That's not monitored as closely as the reviews.

There are problems with a non-scam folder...

A good company can start scamming with no warning. Having the name listed as "non-scam" would make it easier for them to keep getting new clients.

Individual opinions can vary. Some clients really do try to steal from brokers and claim they've been scammed when the broker blocks then. Some new clients don't understand the rules. Some smarter scam brokers won't scam too many clients at the same time. All three of these will lead to some clients swearing the company is a scam and others swearing that it isn't.

Each review page has a linked forums discussion thread. That's not monitored as closely as the reviews.

There are problems with a non-scam folder...

A good company can start scamming with no warning. Having the name listed as "non-scam" would make it easier for them to keep getting new clients.

Individual opinions can vary. Some clients really do try to steal from brokers and claim they've been scammed when the broker blocks then. Some new clients don't understand the rules. Some smarter scam brokers won't scam too many clients at the same time. All three of these will lead to some clients swearing the company is a scam and others swearing that it isn't.

It is very hard to choose the broker then..

It is very hard to choose the broker then..

It is not easy I know. Even a regulated broker without bad reviews might be problematic.

But listen to that: it's easier to find a good broker with the review pages and the warning we post here. It helps you to filter.

Back