• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NOT Resolved - CiTrades

I am having an issue with a company
Interesting he mailed this Tuesday after I managed to get a pasword to my acc and when I questioned why there was 18000 USD and £3000 in citrades he said I shouldn't have had access to citrades only auto trading I think he panicked and then said he would get an acc managet from auto trading to contact me re liquidising the account. No contact as yet surprisingly
Do you mean your ATB account showed $18 000 and the corresponding account at CiTrades showed only $3000? Did you get screenshots? That will be amazing proof of their fraud.

I have tried, without success, to get my autotrading account details at CiTrades. When I try to login at CiTrades with the details at ATB it says my account does not exist. That was when I seriously started doubting the results they show every day. Many people believe that they just make up the winning results on their site. I have actually seen them winning for example a Put trade in demo or daily website stats and then the exact asset, time and rate trade is placed in the opposite direction and I would lose on the real account. So, I believe they actually "switch on" their 70% + winning ratio and when they want to blow your account, they just "switch off" the winning formula.

I have started opening cases and lodging complaints at econsumer.gov, CFTC, FTC, FCA, FBI, ActionFraud, fraud.org and FMA in New Zealand (that's where BrevaspandNZ is registered). So, let's see what happens now.

Hello friends:
Please
Could anyone give me information about CITRADES as real names and/or where they are ?
thank you very much.

Jason Scharf has been linked to it many times. I believe the locations are Bulgaria and Israel.

Jason Scharf has been linked to it many times. I believe the locations are Bulgaria and Israel.
I thank you but the problem is that it´s not a complete name, there are a lot of "Jason Scharf" ...Jason A. Schaf, Jason Benjamin Scharf,...at least 10 persons or more named like that.
Thanks.

Search the name right here in Scam Alerts. You'll find several variants on the name of one of his companies - Brevspand.

Back