OCTAFX until now do not paid my profit

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Lintang_Harapan

Recruit
Please be informed that my account is still being investigated and i have followed all the instructions from Octafx to send the document to the address of Octafx market Incorporated Business reg. no. 19776 IBC 2011
Registered address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, VC0100

Up to now, I still have not got any informasion or rply form Octafx in regards with the my money withdrawal.

I do hope that Octafx could give me any respond as soon as possible, so I could withdraw all the money in my Octafx account.

This is my Octafx account number 213857

Thank you for the kind attention and your respond.

Attachments

• OCTAFX my login.jpg
    OCTAFX my login.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SS send documen.png
    SS send documen.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 2
Whoaaaaaaa, poor broker. Not recomended to trade with octafx and I think the broker run out of the customers obligation. Be ware with this broker, and be carefully. Wakakakakakakakak :3

It is too long time... Octafx ask to me to wait they notify by email..

Attachments

• SS 1.png
    SS 1.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SS 2.png
    SS 2.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
I hope OctaFX immediately resolve this problem
customer has met all of the requirements demanded
profit is the property of the customer
OctaFX should immediately pay it

Kenapa harus di octafx? Ya ini sisa dana yg nyangkut jaman mainan robot gedex makanya saya urus biar bisa cair bro... dompet udah tampias bro hehehhe.. trims dah komen ya

It has been long time the answer of customer service told me to wait without any clear explanation for how long I must wait. I hope Octafx can response to give me information soon when I can withdraw all may account. I do believe that Octafx is able to pay all my profit. I do not want this problem repeatedly happen to other clients which cause lost of trust from Octafx's clients. Thank you
Best Regard

Back