OCTAFX until now do not paid my profit

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello Lintang_Harapan!

Thank you for the invitation to this thread!

I would like to remind you that our mentioned instructions were sent to you in December, 2014. You sent us the required documents only in October, 2015, and they are still under the investigation process, cause investigation requires time and it can't happen at a stroke, it's a real process. We are not the company who can simply brush off such an issue! Actually, we also awaited you response almost a year, please, be patient either. As our Customer Support service has already told you, they will definitely notify you when the investigation process will be finished.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/lintang_harapan.130152/

Hello Lintang_Harapan!

I would like to remind you that our mentioned instructions were sent to you in December, 2014. You sent us the required documents only in October, 2015, and they are still under the investigation process, cause investigation requires time and it can't happen at a stroke, it's a real process. We are not the company who can simply brush off such an issue! Actually, we also awaited you response almost a year, please, be patient either. As our Customer Support service has already told you, they will definitely notify you when the investigation process will be finished.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear OctaFx Rep,
Thanks for your reply in this thread.

Could you please highlight what kind of investigation is under progress on the trader's account. Also there might be some deadline for you to fulfil to complete this process, what is that deadline

Hello Lintang_Harapan!

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Yes i understood... i hope the process will finish soon. And i can withdraw all my money in my octafx account.
Respect.

Dear OctaFx Rep,
Thanks for your reply in this thread.

Could you please highlight what kind of investigation is under progress on the trader's account. Also there might be some deadline for you to fulfil to complete this process, what is that deadline

Good day to you, Prem Kumar Ramamurthi!

The investigation is carried out in order to verify that the documents provided for this account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Unfortunately, we can't tell you the exact deadline data, but we assure you that it will happen soon enough.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Good day to you, Prem Kumar Ramamurthi!

The investigation is carried out in order to verify that the documents provided for this account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Unfortunately, we can't tell you the exact deadline data, but we assure you that it will happen soon enough.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Keep us update because "WE LOVE TO SEE RESOLVED CASES"

Hello everybody!

We would like to let you know that this verification procedure has been recently completed and we gladly inform you that the documents provided for the account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Therefore, all funds were successfully withdrawn by the owner of the account No. 213857. This case is considered to be resolved.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Yes i understood... i hope the process will finish soon. And i can withdraw all my money in my octafx account.
Respect.

WTF dude?!? you wait almost 1 year and then you go off the handle like a wild monkey? what we should ask is: what's wrong with you and not with the broker.

people, come on, everybody please get a grip and have your s*** together otherwise you just make the rest us look bad too.

The time frame doesn't matter. Lintang_Harapan's had a withdrawal issue. He opened a very reasonably worded complaint here. He followed the advice given and invited in OctaFx's representative. The issue now appears to be resolved. All that's needed to move this thread to the Resolved Issues folder is for Lintang_Harapan to come back and confirm receipt of the money. Posts like yours reduce the chances of him ever returning.

Spirited debate is encouraged. Attacking someone who approached a problem in a reasonable way is not a good way to encourage others with issues to seek help. You are the one making the FPA look bad in this thread.

Is it resolved?
As its now Nov 14th and he has yet to return, I will assume its resolved.
I do agree that a year late is to long but we do not know how long he had already been waiting and dealing with the broker before finally coming to FPA

Back