Option Fm(OFM) scam -downunder

Hi Laural,
Yes it can drive you crazy on top of the stress of losing your hard earned money, you talk to people at the bank that have little or no experience of chargeback.
You are lucky that you have found this FPA while every thing is still new!
Speak to the people at the bank, explain your situation and ask for a chargeback form to be sent to you-better still google your bank and see if they have a FAQ sheet with the download link. Basically the chargeback form is a form that gives you the many ways why you can apply for chargeback. Example being- faulty goods, fraudulent use of you credit card and so on.
In your case it would probably be OFM not supplying the training and banking requirements promised, before they went crazy and traded away your money.
Make a folder on your desktop and do a snapshop of all the trades, your banking, particularly when and how much you invested,-and copies of your emails from OFM.
(Press Printscreen then paste to windows paint and save to folder)Also snapshot your platform with your account number for safe keeping-they mite lock you out later
This is very important because you will be given a number for each deposit you gave. For example $250-$5000-$5000. You will be given 3 separate chargeback numbers and your bank who issued the credit card to you will the try and get the money back from OFM. I can not stress enough-get the forms no matter what-first time I spoke they didn't know what I was talking about.
Also you need proof that you have tried to withdraw your investment. Do snapshots on the OFM banking platform. It will be there-withdrawal refused.

Set up your own thread with your own story -its not hard to do -so what- you press the wrong buttons a few times ,hey!
You can copy and paste bits and pieces from this thread, and importantly send the link to everyone you can at OFM.
Cease contact completely with your your so called pro broker????? ! Don't be intimidated.
You can put a stop on his number on your mobile if you want to-this makes them squirm-ha

Then send notice of your complaint to the appropriate bodies you have in Malaysia,
then paste the report numbers to your link-This is important because it gives you clout-(strength)
Just google- you'll find similar organisations to those below.
Hope this helps -take care -Tolly

ACORN.gov.au
econsumer.gov:):):):):)
IFSC Belize
-regulater
hi am in the UK l have been scammed by OFM what can l do to get my money back

Hi dotman80-
Hope you don't mind but I just copied this from another reader who just joined up in the weekend-
Yes unfortunately OFM has raised its profile re Mobile phones and more online stuff.
It's probably a good idea to start your own thread with your own title- because as soon as you add a comment it goes to the front of the forum and more people can help!

It is a real shock when you realise that your hard earned money is gone -
It works like this, you get sucked in by false advertising, then you find you have to verify your account using ID or what not to get your investment out. Before you realise what's happening, a smooth talking salesperson(so called broker) convinces you to invest more. The fish,(you) have taken the bait and taken for a big-uncomfortable-expensive ride!!!!

You have taken the first good step by joining this thread-I will get you started and later in the week the big guns will join in to help empower you- there's a lot of work ahead.
At first glance it looks helpless-they are so professional at getting you to be at their mercy-signing this and that to cover themselves-
It is only after reading this forum that you realise it's not your fault, you've been conned, fight back!

First thing first- Set up a folder on your desktop and call it OFM scam. Do screenshots of all the trades-emails you received-and collect as much evidence you can-you will need it all later. Cease all contact with OFM- this really peeves them. Hey I should know!!!

How did you deposit your money? If it's by Visa you have got a good chance of recovering your money, with achargeback- but you have to be very convincing in your argument and clear of your facts.
You get a chargeback form on line or by speaking direct to the bank-be persistent because some of the staff have no idea. You are actually working with their fraud department and believe me, there's a lot of fraud, hey! With chargeback, your credit card supplier has to try convince their credit company that they have not delivered the goods. Namely- the broker was incompetent with the trading or training -its your story!!!

I actually made a word document summary of what happened -this was so good because it forced me to get all the dates, all the deposits and have a clear picture of what happened. You also need to show what attempts you made to get your money back.

This is essential. The process does take a long few months but you would be surprised at the benefits this exercise(pain) gives. It does harden and strengthen you in your resolve now and for the future which can't be all bad!!!!!!!
If you wired the deposits to them it might be better to use the professional chargeback firm recommended on this forum?

Try to give us a better picture of your story over the next few days, and above all, never lose hope, there are good people around to help you- hope this helps a little bit-
Tolly

hi am in the UK l have been scammed by OFM what can l do to get my money back
First, get your own thread opened here in Scam Alerts. Make sure to give some details about how and when you deposited as well as how you were scammed.

I am another victim of option fm trading. Very nasty people. I was suspicious about them since beginning but I still deposited (quite forcefully) all my savings, took loan and credit card money. I can not believe myself, so naive. I still have some money on their account but this including some bonuses as well. They are so clever they protect themselves from clients withdrawing their deposits. They forcing me to trade daily but there are more losses than gains. I stop trading now because I think I will loose all my money (maybe already lost). Can anyone know if it is possible to withdraw some money from my account or it is too late? Thank you.

I am another victim of option fm trading. Very nasty people. I was suspicious about them since beginning but I still deposited (quite forcefully) all my savings, took loan and credit card money. I can not believe myself, so naive. I still have some money on their account but this including some bonuses as well. They are so clever they protect themselves from clients withdrawing their deposits. They forcing me to trade daily but there are more losses than gains. I stop trading now because I think I will loose all my money (maybe already lost). Can anyone know if it is possible to withdraw some money from my account or it is too late? Thank you.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder to get more suggestions about how to get your money back.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder to get more suggestions about how to get your money back.

I am not very good with forums, could you advise me how to open the new thread please. I tried to open new conversation but the system is saying that my text contains spam. I do not understand. Thank you.

I am not very good with forums, could you advise me how to open the new thread please. I tried to open new conversation but the system is saying that my text contains spam. I do not understand. Thank you.
Hi Janyka-
Look for the powerful FPA logo at the top of the page-go to right-3rd one along Community - and hold your mouse over.
You will see Scam Alerts-Read and Report -Click on it and it will take you to another page
At top you will see -POST NEW THREAD- call it something new like Option FM -another victim!
As soon as you write your story and press post reply it will come to the top of the forums and over next week or so you will get a lot of help-:mad::mad:
Yes OFM are professional scammers and their presence is getting bigger! They are very bad so fight back!!! Above all dont give in- This Forum will help empower you-Take care Tolly

Hi Janyka-
Look for the powerful FPA logo at the top of the page-go to right-3rd one along Community - and hold your mouse over.
You will see Scam Alerts-Read and Report -Click on it and it will take you to another page
At top you will see -POST NEW THREAD- call it something new like Option FM -another victim!
As soon as you write your story and press post reply it will come to the top of the forums and over next week or so you will get a lot of help-:mad::mad:
Yes OFM are professional scammers and their presence is getting bigger! They are very bad so fight back!!! Above all dont give in- This Forum will help empower you-Take care Tolly

Or you will simply click here to open new thread. IF you still face error as you mentioned in your earlier post then Contact the Asst mod about your error along with the contents where you getting error.

I have been scammed by Option.fm
I made an initial deposit of $250 when the broker 'Christopher Jones' cold called me.
This was at the end of May this year.
I did a brief screenshare with Jones at this time.
I then read up on option.fm,also called "Corus Services" saw that they are criminals and decided not to trade or have any further contact with them.
Over the next month they proceeded, without my knowledge or authorisation to take $311,000 over twenty four transactions from my NAB Visa.
I first noticed this on the 28th of June. I immediately reported this to my bank and disputed all twenty four transactions.
My bank has had this for over two months and they think I authorised the transactions which I certainly did not.
I believe 'Christopher Jones' -if that is his name-placed malware on my computer and stole my banking details.
I have reported this to NAB, the NSW Police, scam watch, action fraud.uk, ASIC, ACORN and Interpol. I also contacted Rebecca at winchargebacks -she tried to help me but no luck.
If anyone can give me some advice I would be most grateful. My case is now with an external omnudbsman at FOS.
This has wiped me out, through no fault of my own, it was my lifes' savings.

Back