Option Fm(OFM) scam -downunder

OptionFm are based in Israel, speaking with them it is waist of time! I manged to get my money with help of of the credit card company with strong chargeback. If anybody need tips about it or help, you can send me a message i will give you information :)

Forums Team Note: You were warned that you should give advice publicly, but chose to ignore the warnings. We believe this is because you plan to steal more money from victims of scams. You have been banned.

Hi Greg-thanks for your input-yes,
OFM use every trick in the book and more to scam their clients, they might actually have some proper traders doing some good things, but I don't think I've seen any positive comments about happy investors in this forum. In my own instance, I have followed the advice of mighty Pharaoh and other members, and hopefully I will get the full refund soon using chargeback.

Yes- I will also detail the procedure I followed once successful. It appears OFM are morphing into different companies at the moment to protect themselves against chargeback.
Plz feel free to detail your approach, every little bit of info helps someone. This forum is probably only recording the tip of the iceberg in scammed clients and we must accumulate enough evidence to stop these bad apples!
Ta Tolly

OptionFm are based in Israel, speaking with them it is waist of time! I manged to get my money with help of of the credit card company with strong chargeback. If anybody need tips about it or help, you can send me a message i will give you information :)
please help me they scammed me all l had

please help me they scammed me all l had

In the past i did few chargebacks by myself because you need to claim service was not as described. for the claim you have time limit 540 days by the mastercard/visa policy.

FPA Forums Team Note: Chargeback deadlines are not the same in all countries.

But sometimes big companies fighting the chargebacks and trying to prove that you are the scammer. You can use hire private investigator to find for evidences against them. i did it when i lost in TitanTrade my investigator found out that they in israel like BDB and 24 options.. those crooks siting in the same area. if you need help let me know i can send you some articles that may help you. EMAIL REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have helpful information post it publicly. We already cut off your access to PMs and posted warnings about this. Your continued efforts to hide information you claim could be useful to FPA members make us believe you are probably a recovery room scammer trying to steal more money from traders.

You are now banned.

Hi, could you please tell me the name of your Senior Account Manager, thanks and does anybody know if they are based in Hong Kong or is that another lie?
Hi Tolly

OptionFM have claimed for some time that they operate from a Hong Kong premises, in Central Towers, but they never did. An alert put out by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission warned of this fact quite some time ago.

I contacted the manager of the building in Hong Kong that was claimed to be OptionFM's main office, and he didn't have OptionFM on his tenant's list. The 20th floor from which they claimed to operate was a serviced office area. The providers of those serviced offices did admit to me that they could arrange to deliver correspondence to BO Technologies (OptionFM's parent company at the time), but they stated that they had never heard of OptionFM, and that OptionFM had no right to use that address. Whenever we asked an OptionFM contact whether they were in Hong Kong, they usually said "yes" but there was often a suspicious delay. The customer contact staff didn't seem to know if the legal department was also in that same office area. We had a few phone calls purporting to be from "the London Office" but the client contact officer in Hong Kong advised that the company was based in Hong Kong, and that the London office was "just a correspondence office". Most of the phone calls were not made at times consistent with a Hong Kong operation.

This is all part of the web of deceit that is OptionFM. I note that in their most recent web site, they no longer list their false Hong Kong address or give a Hong Kong telephone contact number. They also seem to have lost their license with the IFSC in Belize, and indeed have ditched reference to their original parent company, BO Technologies, which was registered in Belize. They now claim to have a new parent company, Artemis Technologies Limited, operating from the Caribbean tax haven of St Vincent. As I've said elsewhere, if it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it is a rat!

By the way, some of the personnel names in OptionFM have been used for a while, but I suspect they just draw names and personas out of a hat, and swap the names and position titles around when things get sticky. I see Steve Silver's name mentioned in a few angry exchanges over a long period, but the crooks we dealt through 2015 included Don Michael (the Senior Account Manager who executed the fraud); William Robbins ("Head of Recovery" and apparently a supervisor of Don Michael at the time); Peter Roman ("Senior Analyst" and "CEO of Recovery"); Tracy Weston (Head, Customer Support); Rachael Stone (Customer Complaints); Ross Smadja ("Deputy Vice President, Customer Relations"); and Kelly (no surname!) from the legal department.

Hey Noel-
thanks for this new info-every bit helps someone, because these scammers work 3 shifts 24/7 and you neva know- it might just be the missing piece of the puzzle needed for someone to win their chargeback case!
One thing for sure though-it's Forums like this, that are putting the blow torch on them because we work 24/7 -unlike most archaic recovery process branches.
thank you
Tolly

In the past i did few chargebacks by myself because you need to claim service was not as described. for the claim you have time limit 540 days by the mastercard/visa policy.

FPA Forums Team Note: Chargeback deadlines are not the same in all countries.

But sometimes big companies fighting the chargebacks and trying to prove that you are the scammer. You can use hire private investigator to find for evidences against them. i did it when i lost in TitanTrade my investigator found out that they in israel like BDB and 24 options.. those crooks siting in the same area. if you need help let me know i can send you some articles that may help you. EMAIL REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have helpful information post it publicly. We already cut off your access to PMs and posted warnings about this. Your continued efforts to hide information you claim could be useful to FPA members make us believe you are probably a recovery room scammer trying to steal more money from traders.

You are now banned.

i want those articles, can help to send me.. I really wanna take all these bastards down, dragged & crucified in the name of justice..

Thanks for info Pharaoh-trouble is it's a lucrative business and for every one they close down two new ones spring up!!!
Ta Tolly

Back