Option Prime -- Disappeared!

I have a very bad feeling that the broker has indeed left the building. The only question is whether the company will quietly slip back in under a new name.

Probably. Realistically, try to take for granted that you´ll never see that money again. If enough people file a police report throughout the world, that could be some glimmer of hope, at least. But up until now, you´re the only other customer of Option Prime that I´ve seen. There´s absolutely nothing on them otherwise, no posts, blogs, just some old cache webpages and that´s it.

It´s funny, one of the ¨trainers¨ for Option Prime is constantly connected to Skype, especially at night (Spain time). His email is not listed but his Skype ID is. Obviously, he didn´t answer when I sent him a message, nor did he answer when I tried to contact him using a different email. I´ve mentioned this to the police too but they didn´t really take much notice of it.

Make sure to file all the information with eConsumer.gov

That info is shared on request with police and regulators worldwide.

sorry to hear about this unfortunet event...
Matto have you tried to trade with Brokers through a Custodian ?

Thanks, Bull Rider. I´ll never trade again, I´m afraid. I gave it a shot and it didn´t work so to hell with that again. :/

I have friends from Singapoure with cases like this when depositing in Overseas brokers..
thats why i started to do a research how can this be stopped or atleast avoided in a way ...

take a look in this short video (not promoting or anything) but i think more Traders should learn how to manage the risks related to trading with Brokers..

Well, I hope that you are not correct about them fading away into the darkness...I was with them too. I tried to skype Chris from option Prime and his profile says "delete me contact information". I am thinking it was a big bust....

Unfortunately, a number of the organizations behind binary brokers have started using the "disposable website" model. Once a single site gets enough complaints, it (along with all the money) disappears.

Unfottunately, keeping the money in some sort of segregated account with an outside company won't really stop scammers. They can always enter a trade into your account, manipulate price to make you "lose" all your money (which is then transferred to the scammers), and then close the website down.

Back