OptionFM problems

thiva001

Recruit
Dear All,

My name is Thiva. I am working in Doha, Qatar 2012. I put all my savings on my wife’s UK (HSBC) account. My wife was a teacher in the UK. Now, she is a housewife in Doha with me. My wife and I are the victims of OptionFM. In total, we have lost US$100,000 with OptionFM. On a single day (27th May) within 1.5 hrs she was harassed to deposit US$73,000 by Ryan Webb and . My wife’s intention was to start with a little deposit (US$500). Although, she was done have any experience in the share markets or binary option. Without my knowledge, she has approached OptionFM through a web search and deposited US$250 on 1st May 16. OptionFM has returned US$68 back to her to illustrate that they are a legitimate broker. Following that my wife was forced to deposit US$10,000 on 24th May and another US$15,000 on 25th May 16. She has made benefits of $183,422 and made a withdrawal request on 1st June for US$80,000 and she was forced by Ryan Webb to cancel the request, on the following day, she has made the withdrawal for US$183422 again she was forced to cancel that request. She was forced to continue with the trade. Ryan Webb and Shan have been asked her to play the 60 seconds option and she has lost everything (account balance US$888.85). Mike Becker (recovery officer) is calling me to deposit another US$10,000 to recover the account fully. My wife has transferred the saving money to her current account and transfers the money to OptionFM via using her debit card. Is it any chance we can withdraw any of the money.

.OptionFM.jpg

OptionFM-1.jpg

Attachments

• OptionFM.jpg
    OptionFM.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • OptionFM-1.jpg
    OptionFM-1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Dear All,

My name is Thiva. I am working in Doha, Qatar 2012. I put all my savings on my wife’s UK (HSBC) account. My wife was a teacher in the UK. Now, she is a housewife in Doha with me. My wife and I are the victims of OptionFM. In total, we have lost US$100,000 with OptionFM. On a single day (27th May) within 1.5 hrs she was harassed to deposit US$73,000 by Ryan Webb and . My wife’s intention was to start with a little deposit (US$500). Although, she was done have any experience in the share markets or binary option. Without my knowledge, she has approached OptionFM through a web search and deposited US$250 on 1st May 16. OptionFM has returned US$68 back to her to illustrate that they are a legitimate broker. Following that my wife was forced to deposit US$10,000 on 24th May and another US$15,000 on 25th May 16. She has made benefits of $183,422 and made a withdrawal request on 1st June for US$80,000 and she was forced by Ryan Webb to cancel the request, on the following day, she has made the withdrawal for US$183422 again she was forced to cancel that request. She was forced to continue with the trade. Ryan Webb and Shan have been asked her to play the 60 seconds option and she has lost everything (account balance US$888.85). Mike Becker (recovery officer) is calling me to deposit another US$10,000 to recover the account fully. My wife has transferred the saving money to her current account and transfers the money to OptionFM via using her debit card. Is it any chance we can withdraw any of the money.

.View attachment 25892

View attachment 25893

Hi , I am going to send you the Email Address for the regulator and ask him to listen to all the telephone conversations , right now I need to get ready for work. Every Binary Option Company records there telephone conversations.

Hi , I am going to send you the Email Address for the regulator and ask him to listen to all the telephone conversations , right now I need to get ready for work. Every Binary Option Company records there telephone conversations.

Mike Becker is keep calling me and asking me to put another US$10,000 to recover some of the money. I have lost all my saving. I have not expected this from my wife. This is all our saving. Thank you.

Mike Becker is keep calling me and asking me to put another US$10,000 to recover some of the money. I have lost all my saving. I have not expected this from my wife. This is all our saving. Thank you.

Report all involved.

Do not wait. Contact the debit card's issuing bank immediately. Explain how the promised service of withdrawal was blocked. Ask if a chargeback of one or more deposits is possible.

If your bank doesn't understand this kind of fraud, you may want to enlist the assistance of a professional chargeback company, such as WinChargeback.

Hi, I live in Australia, yes vulnerable me was totally sucked in by Option FM... My life in the last month has been totally stressed and left feeling like the biggest twit alive...
I invested 150,000 AU mortgage dollars with the foolish hope that the salesman, John Stern from Option FM would make me money.. With his so called guidance, he, we lost the lot, blaming it on a slow internet connection.. He assured me the recovery team would save the day, Mike Becker, now on the scene, wanted me to invest 40,000 more dollars to get back my money that I lost...I told him that I didn't have any more money, and I don't, thank goodness because I probably would have given it to him for a desperate act to recover what I had lost.. I have sent numerous emails to get a response with the hope that they are legitimate.. But now, reading all the other accounts, I'm feeling like this is probably the most foolish mistake of my life, and I haven't got a clue what to do.
I am finding this really hard to live with and I am totally imbarresed to tell anyone.

George, same advice as above about chargebacks, but explain how the broker wiped out the account. If the bank rejects it, try WinChargeback (they also can sometimes get bank wire's back).

Same here. I've been foolishly cheated by OptionFM, Sean Adam, lost USD13k. Then Ryan Webb called for recovery and requesting for another 20k, silly! After all the search and I've found this forum, I realise it's a scam. Almost wanted to trust him to recover my fund but I did not. I'm still waiting for WinChargeBack to work on this.

Back