RESOLVED - Case# 2016-066 | bobsbeer vs binarybrokerz.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryBrokerz.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way they promise and not able to disclose any risk embedded is clearly a scam. The bonus offer is a trap. Advertisement and actual services are too far out. The broker you are dealing with are not showing their licenses and track records are also something suspicious. The company is definitely not conducting ethical business. Guilty!

It looks like we may be finally getting a result with this case. I have just got off the phone with Michael Cooper from Binary Brokerz. We had a long call where he tried to convince me to carry on trading with Binary Brokerz. Initially he offered to process my original withdrawal request of $9900, made on 19/2/16, today, and asked if I would continue trading under supervision from Lisa Foster. I informed him that I had decided that I no longer wished to trade binary options. After persisting in trying to persuade me to continue he finally agreed to do the first withdrawal today and process the other 3 withdrawal requests tomorrow. I will wait and see what happens and report, hopefully good news tomorrow, assuming they do as promised. I will need to confirm that the money has actually arrived before I rescind my case, but things are looking hopeful. Fingers crossed as they say.

More good news on this case. I have had 3 conversations today, initially with my original broker Jack Cruz who tried in vain to persuade me to continue with BB. Then I had a call from Michael Cooper who informed me that all had now been cleared for the withdrawals to go ahead. Then I was contacted by Ema Scott, Support Director, and had a pleasant conversation. She has informed me that the total amount $26,248.00 has now been processed and will be showing up in my bank account in the next few days. Obviously, seeing is believing and I will await confirmation from my bank that the funds have indeed been transferred. Thank you FPA for your support, and assuming all goes as planned, thank you Binary Brokerz. Ema did say it may be Friday or Monday before it appears my end, and will report back as soon as it shows up.

CASE RESOLVED

I am now very pleased to announce that my dispute with Binary Brokerz is now over, and they have been true to their word and credited my accounts with the full amounts requested in my withdrawal requests. Good news indeed.

Various people have apologised to me verbally and via email saying that the withdrawal should not have taken as long as it did. Various excuses were put forward, and they apologised for the collective failure. So thank you Binary Brokerz and the Support Team headed by Ema Scott, plus Michael Cooper and Lisa Foster, and a very big thanks to FPA for your support and encouragement.

Binary Brokerz, please take note of this case if you prize your customer service. It should not have taken 43 days, numerous phone calls, emails etc to resolve this. I am happy to accept your apology as you have been true to your word in the end, and all has been amicably resolved. Thank you.

Admin please mark this case as RESOLVED.

Good news for you! I wish my case can be looked ant resolved as well. But so far no reply from Binary Brokerz yet.

According to scamadviser.com, this website is about as trustworthy as a pine scented butt plug at an elementary school donkey basketball.

I LOVE THIS SENTENCE! HAHAHAHA

Look, I know this stuff is not funny, I am in the midst of being scammed too, but when something finally makes me laugh, I appreciate it!

First I signed up for one of these auto binary systems that didnt work and was asigned these scammers as my broker
I had the same problem Lisa Foster call me and told me to put trades on At first things went ok and most trades won then she rang me and to put 3 trades on using all my funds All the trades lost and I lost $1800 I was then contacted again by another guy asking me to put more money in and I wont tell you what I said to him because it wasn't very nice
These people are just scammers
I hope this helps others who sign with these bastards

Back