RESOLVED - CT Option trading and Withdrawal need help

Ask them that when you will expect withdrawal to be done?
I've ask it just a couple minutes ago to support agent and he said he forward the request to dealing department but what strange is suddenly the site turn to maintenance mode which I can't see even my personal information I don't know why
image (5).png

I've ask it just a couple minutes ago to support agent and he said he forward the request to dealing department but what strange is suddenly the site turn to maintenance mode which I can't see even my personal information I don't know whyView attachment 26359

Ahhh, Maintenance mode most probably happen during the weekend not normal working days. Check sire again, its seems working from my end.

so I receive a new mail
image (6).png

and
image (7).png

so what I need is to wait for approval and notification in my credit card, I'm not try to complain about the profit deduction which I think is really not fair and really strange, at least they not reduce my initial deposit.

Did you really get the money in your credit card? Profit deduction is really unfair but getting a part of profit is still better.

Did you really get the money in your credit card? Profit deduction is really unfair but getting a part of profit is still better.
Hey Navyseal, it's approved but still have not receive any notification from my credit card. About the profit deduction I give up already, I'm just guessing if I make a big position and lose how will they react? will they give the money back because I trade more than 5% or not....

I think the time has come to talk to the fraud department your credit card's issuing bank. There are deadlines on chargebacks, and eternal delays from a broker can put you past those.

Hello all I've receive the payment around $1500 in my credit card but not the rest around $300 into my bank account

Hello all I've receive the payment around $1500 in my credit card but not the rest around $300 into my bank account

You talked with them about rest amount yet? whenever you receive those amount then come back to this thread and update on post here that you have received your money so we can ask mods to mark this thread as a Resolved Thread :)

You talked with them about rest amount yet? whenever you receive those amount then come back to this thread and update on post here that you have received your money so we can ask mods to mark this thread as a Resolved Thread :)
yes for sure

Back