Resolved - LOWCOSTFOREX.COM SCAM

The error is over the format of the contact emails. Make certain to follow the example on the submission form exactly. If you get the error again, hit your back button and take a screenshot showing what you put into the company contacts section of the submission form.

We have explained more than 20 times, which are subject to international capital standards bleaches.
In some African countries, we ask for proof of residency double as complaice advised.

And keep in mind, you can not place the name of a person and withdrawl in a different ... this is common sense.

Also some Africans pay with trajeta,,, processor cards, can retain amounts, and not pay us, these are due to the high fraud that exists in these countries in the use of credit cards.

In the case of FAKayode.
We ask double proof of residency and notarial verificacon, apostilled and officially translated into English.
We send some papers signed by anyone.
As expected Complaice not accept this, as there is a risk of fraud.
This gentleman, land more than half of its balance ...
and the processor card, is under investigation for fraud ... Not even we recover the money lost.
What can not be is that complaice, require a notarized document and sending a paper signed by either ....
For 95% of the other countries, which are not under suspicion of fraud, particularly paying with credit cards ,,, verification is very easy, simple copy of ID or passport and a bill SUPPLIES household is more than enough.
What this gentleman has to do is send the documentation correctly as Complaice asks for it ... not request the withdrawal on behalf of a person other than the cardholder and wait for the payment processor, comcluya time fraud investigation ...
not in our hands ,, is we have explained, maybe 30 times.
All this work for a deposit of a few hundred dollars.
It is completely crazy,

What are you talking about?
Pls I think you should get someone that can help you interpret English better, maybe that is the problem you guys are having.
I posted here a copy of letter issued by the card issuer and also sent you a notarized documents, what else are you looking for?
I can see you also have started accepting neteller, why is it difficult to accept a letter from them or confirm from them if the deposit came from their card?
I have said here that you should post the name on card used in the deposit if is different from my name.
I can accept losing money in trading but not in someone trying to scam me.
The last time, you said it is not you but your card processor, now it is notarized document again.
Note that your reputation is on the line as regards this matter.
It is better you pay me my money before you bear the cost of being labelled a scam broker which will be on the net forever.

Last edited:
It is completely crazy, continue on here.
has our support email is there where you have to send documents and answer.
We repeat documents:

1 proof that the card is in your name. This test must be official, not a photograph.
2nd two proofs of residence, with less than 3 months.
3rd all with the signature of notary,,,
4th this notary must must be Apostille, to have international validity .. or else it would be worth any seal.
5th in the event that is not in the English language, official translation notarized.
6th has to match the name of your card with your account.

Notarized documents sent over and over again.
Letter from neteller, the card issuer sent to them and also posted here.
ALL DOCUMENTS SENT JUST NOW.

not correct
1st apostille is not official. But you can make yourself a squiggle and impersonating a notary.
2nd official translation of all the English.
3rd official evidence that this card you pay the same name that opened the account ..

and please stop writing, support issues Here
we have an email for that support@lowcostforex.com and we have always answered in due time and proper form.
this is the last post does ..
that besides we have not lost money, more than half of his own ...
you have lost a total of more than 30 hours of support, by a score of 500 usd, which we shall not won five dollars in commissions.
as knowing lowcostforex model is simply connect the DMA accounts, and we won a very very low commission, we offer the best spreads.
We entedemos its position, but we are fed up with you and this situation
you do not call up scamer,,,
this is already ridiculous

I think this matter should go to public vote.
I have tried enough.
Look at a scammer talking about impersonation.
Sent a letter from neteller who is the master card issuer detailing my name and card number.
The details of the notary public is on their letter head used in writing the letter and one scammer called lowcostforex is talking about impersonation.
You also talked about translation to English, please state here what language you received all the documents I sent to you.
I think you should also be asked why you are not responding to me through email, I guess you are afraid of having evidence against you.

Back