RESOLVED - OctaFX : Swap Free Account, Withdrawal Option Limit, & Deposit Bonus

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Psycho-X-

Recruit
Dear Sir,

For Swap Free Account the should be no charges as per stated on your web site. But the swap fee replaced to Charges when close order. This not shariah compliant
octa web.png
IMG-20140220-WA0003.jpg

Second, when Client always do withdraw (may be certain limit) they only limit you to withdraw through Bank Wire. Which cost me and takes a fews day before i can get my money.

"Dear XXX!
Unfortunately your withdrawal request no. WXXXX has been declined for the following reason:

Please use Bank wire for your withdrawal

That means you will only be able to withdraw from your account by Bank wire. Please note that you can only withdraw from your account by the same means that you used for depositing it. In some cases account withdrawal can be limited to bank wire only. As stated in p. 13.9. of OctaFX Customer Agreement, in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Client's funds only to his/her bank account. Please create a new withdrawal request by Bank wire.

In case you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer them.

Wishing you luck and profitable trading!

Best regards, OctaFX "

Third, When client do deposit more than 1Kusd, no bonus will credited. and they will give no reason for this.
I have contact them and their reason really frustrated
"Emma-Octafx: As per promotion rules
Emma-Octafx: Deposit bonus | OctaFX
Emma-Octafx: OctaFX may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision."

My apology to octafx, i suppose dicuss with octafx first before issue complain here. I wish to delete this thread

Hello Psycho-X-

Is this correct; Your order closed at a profit of 23.29 after just a few hours and you were charged -14.22, leaving you with a profit of just 9.07 ?

Second, when Client always do withdraw (may be certain limit) they only limit you to withdraw through Bank Wire.

Here's OctaFX understanding for withdrawals:

IMPORTANT: you can only withdraw in the same way you deposited to your account. That is – if you deposited to your account by bank wire you can only withdraw by bank wire. This is a strict Anti-Money Laundering rule we must follow.

So are you saying, you used a different method to deposit from the "bank wire" you seem to state you must withdraw by.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear Sir,

For Swap Free Account the should be no charges as per stated on your web site. But the swap fee replaced to Charges when close order. This not shariah compliant
View attachment 14725
View attachment 14723

Second, when Client always do withdraw (may be certain limit) they only limit you to withdraw through Bank Wire. Which cost me and takes a fews day before i can get my money.

"Dear XXX!
Unfortunately your withdrawal request no. WXXXX has been declined for the following reason:

Please use Bank wire for your withdrawal

That means you will only be able to withdraw from your account by Bank wire. Please note that you can only withdraw from your account by the same means that you used for depositing it. In some cases account withdrawal can be limited to bank wire only. As stated in p. 13.9. of OctaFX Customer Agreement, in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Client's funds only to his/her bank account. Please create a new withdrawal request by Bank wire.

In case you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer them.

Wishing you luck and profitable trading!

Best regards, OctaFX "

Third, When client do deposit more than 1Kusd, no bonus will credited. and they will give no reason for this.
I have contact them and their reason really frustrated
"Emma-Octafx: As per promotion rules
Emma-Octafx: Deposit bonus | OctaFX
Emma-Octafx: OctaFX may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision."

The issued was resolved after i checked back their customer agreement as advice by their customer support team. The charges apply as per section 14.50.

Regarding using bank wire, i believe octafx need to follow AML regulation which require withdraw to only their bank account. Im used to face this issue with other broker. And at the end im still get my money.

For promotions rules i had checked not all client will entitled, octafx have full power to decide since it only promotion.

OctaFX is good broker that i had ever found. I had traded with this broker from early 2013 till now. Compare to others broker octafx still good and reliable brokers. Since they new they still can compete with others brokers.

To be fair to octafx, i wish moderator to delete this thread. Thank in advance.

Back