RESOLVED - SCAM ALERT!!! PEPPERSTONE DELETES PROFITABLE TRADES FROM MY ACCOUNT

Please share how you got it resolved.

#1 Please let us know who misunderstood what? And what brought light to the matter.

#2 Another question, would you continue to trade with them?

Other traders could also learn from your answers and your persistence in getting the issue resolved.
1)I presented my case just like I did on FPA with various files and myfxbook link for them to analyse and review.I also explained why I had soo many trades, as this was their major concern.I further explained volatility played a role in trades being triggered excessively.
They(Pepperstone reanalyzed the facts and released I deserved to be paid.

2) Yes I will still trade with them.(because unlike other brokers they have shown to be very ethical)

Regards
Pip Catcher

From my observation, it seems like FPA had contributed to this favorable outcome. Big applause for FPA staff members and all other members who have helped by participating in the forum.

However, I am not sure if I would say that Pepperstone handled this case "professionally" as FPA involvement seems to have been needed.

In my view, a truly professional broker should be able to settle the matter with the customer directly without needing the trader to make big complains which could damage their reputation then only react to save the situation after calculating the potential gain/loss of the situation from bad publicity on the forum.

Well, if others FPA members could comment on this it will be very helpful as well.

I am glad your situation got resolved. This is a win for us traders. There is no doubt about it!

I totally agree with ram007. Just think about how many hours (or days) took you to solve this problem (who will pay for that). If you calculate all this time + frustration I think that this broker should be avoid at all cost.

I'm also glad that your situation has been resolved and hope that nobody has to go thru this unpleasant situation.

Back