Resolved - Zarforex Scammed me. Anyway out?

Scrownlord

Private
I was call on phone by John Adams who is a senior account manager at Zarforex.com in April 2016 that I can make money through forex I did review but I had to join due to the good rating from forex peace army ( the numbers of stars) so on his instruction I opened an account and another person name David called me on behalf of John Adams and guided me, so I deposited $100 via Neteller on 12th April and started trading, but after some times I realize I can't trade consistently due to some factors and have made just extra $6 in two months, I was call upon by another person who said he was my account manager that I should add to my trading balance so that he can help me in trading then I told him am not interested that I was even contemplating of withdrawing my money from forex trading, he said that would be better that he can't trade that little amount, so I started to request for withdrawal from a page with many withdrawal options but i was getting error message, so I went into the dashboard and requested for withdrawal which gave me a reply that I have successfully submit a withdrawal request which was on 17th of June 2016. Up till the time I am writing this story they never pay me the money and If i send them an email they won't reply neither can I chat with them again and I couldn't reach them via phone. Today before I wrote this email I tried to login into my MT4 trader and the MT4 webtrader to check my account history all was to no avail, though the money still reflected in my dashboard. But it was not paid to me. How can you help me out please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-22-06-47-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-22-06-47-44.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 3
Actually I have sent them an invitation via email to come and explain through a link to this thread some fews days ago, but I don't know if they would honour it since they knew themselves to be scammer and I also mentioned it earlier that they have always refuse to reply to my emails.

Go to website, talk with live support and share link of the thread with them.
Actually, I have been try to chat with them but they refuse to chat with me since I requested for withdrawal of my money which wasn't like that before. But it seems they have seen the thread.

Back