Retail forex traders don't make money?

I think still possibe as retail trader can making money with forex, but maybe still many retail trader get fail in trading, and only few percent able incresing profit, forex is speculative investment, I am ever make one dollar become more than twenty dollar but also ever get loss more than one hundred dollar in forex trading.

Many of the traders are looking to make some extra income in their trades and that will become possible only after they are having a good knowledge about trading and are able to get a good grasp on the Market Fundamentals also :)

Many of the traders are looking to make some extra income in their trades and that will become possible only after they are having a good knowledge about trading and are able to get a good grasp on the Market Fundamentals also :)

Definitely yes. They thought they can do it easily without enough of knowledge. Yesterday, I have some conversation with a trader here. They are trading commodities in China since 2003 but they gone bankrupt on 2009 with a total of RMB 60 million losses. Instead of asking why they will gone bankrupt, they start to blame the market was too many dark side. That's what I always can read over the forums people blaming the brokers, blaming everything instead of themselves without enough knowledge on trading.

Well I would have to say anyone can make money in FX once they learn how to trade and most importantly have patience to apply their system or strategy to gain the best RR!

example: I am currently short on the US30 (DOW) @ 17912.00 and am currently up around 1300pips on this trade and my TP is 15254.00, My SL is currently around 200pips under my entry so it's a no risk trade now!

Max draw down on this trade was around 70pips

Patience is the key, it took around 10 weeks for me to get the entry signal and I have been holding it for 10 weeks and counting!

I also shared this trade and many other profitable trades in real time to my followers on waist book and everyone else that checked out my waist book page!

I am a retail traders and I love nothing more than to take money off the banksters:p

Well I would have to say anyone can make money in FX once they learn how to trade and most importantly have patience to apply their system or strategy to gain the best RR!

example: I am currently short on the US30 (DOW) @ 17912.00 and am currently up around 1300pips on this trade and my TP is 15254.00, My SL is currently around 200pips under my entry so it's a no risk trade now!

Max draw down on this trade was around 70pips

Patience is the key, it took around 10 weeks for me to get the entry signal and I have been holding it for 10 weeks and counting!

I also shared this trade and many other profitable trades in real time to my followers on waist book and everyone else that checked out my waist book page!

I am a retail traders and I love nothing more than to take money off the banksters:p

Unfortunately, many people thought it is easy money but forget those risk and knowledge needed.

I do not think this statement is true. I am also a retailer trader I had not invest a big amount for trading. Start with just $200 now increase my capital to $700. I am making smart earning from my investment.

I do not think this statement is true. I am also a retailer trader I had not invest a big amount for trading. Start with just $200 now increase my capital to $700. I am making smart earning from my investment.

How long you take to make your $700 bucks? That's the important question. If 1 month, then you should ask yourself, do you find yourself trading or you think you are gambling?

Indeed, retails traders seldom make money because they are in gambling mode instead of trading mode.

Let's take an example with coin toss although there are only 2 outcomes.

10 times - You can easily strike 7 times either Head or Tails.
100 times - Probably 58 times of Head or Tails oppose of 42 times.
1000 times - Roughly maybe 525 times of Head or Tails oppose 475 times.

It is simple example, but you must put your trade or system in a batch of calculation instead of 10 or 20 trades. Short time making money, tonnes of them but with consistency, indeed it is very little retail traders understand the basic simple rules of trading.

Forex is a business of loss and profit and our loss give the profit some others and if we will do forex after making good planning and strategy and planning then we can earn reasonable amount from this business even we are retail forex trader, we can earn but we will have to do quality trading i.e. proper planning and strategy.

Definitely yes. They thought they can do it easily without enough of knowledge. Yesterday, I have some conversation with a trader here. They are trading commodities in China since 2003 but they gone bankrupt on 2009 with a total of RMB 60 million losses. Instead of asking why they will gone bankrupt, they start to blame the market was too many dark side. That's what I always can read over the forums people blaming the brokers, blaming everything instead of themselves without enough knowledge on trading.
It's not wise atitude if any trader blaming the market and or blaming broker, because in fact as account holder they make decision according their knowledge, forex is risky and not always any trader able analyze the trend market accurate all the time, still need risk management to avoid bankrupt in business.

Traders need to learn the differences between real losses and broker manipulations. A bad broker can ruin your trades, but many inexperienced traders are quite capable of giving themselves a margin call without any assistance from the broker.

Unfortunately, many people thought it is easy money but forget those risk and knowledge needed.
You are right, but there are good traders that make money from forex market. Although its not easy to make consistent money but professional traders control their nerves and maintain a steady flow of income from forex trading.

Back