Scam of Instaforex

Miham

Recruit
Dear Sir,

I am Md. Ismail Hossain Miham, trader from Bangladesh. I have a Wifi Router in my home and everyone here are logged in the network. I am telling you this because it can be a issue Instaforex would tell you.

Under the supervision of Ms. Kamrun Nahar support agent I started trading in my Aunt Khodeza's account no.8031505, phone password : 509911. Please Note that, She quit Forex trading after making a huge loss in EURUSD and USDCHF. So she told me that it is okay to trade with this account and Instaforex allows this. I was also in touch of Support manager 111, support manager 113 and Finance skype id of Instaforex always.

I started trading in September, 2017 (last month) working in the Insta Forum and gaining 250$ as reward by sharing my journal there. Here is my journal thread link :

forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135196-Trading-Journal-of-Star_amin-using-Trendlines-and-Fibonacci

I kept every records of my trading and all of Moderators approved my methods. So in total I achieved 128$ profit from the reward 250$ and withdrew 30$ in Mega Transfer electronic transfer system. Which I invested again in the account later. So my total balance became 378$. Later on 12th October, 2017 I received another reward of 127$ from the forum by sharing my techniques in the journal of the Insta forum. So my total balance on 12th Oct, 2017 became 504$.

I, then, requested a withdraw of 50$ on the same day believing I have enough amount as my capital. But on the next day, 13th October, 2017 around 10 PM (GMT+6.00) Instaforex Antifraud department blocked my transaction as well as my whole account. I am unable to log in since then and hence I can not give you my account history as well.

So, I contacted the support of the Instaforex and they told me that :

""""Dear client,

Please, be informed, that account was blocked by the Anti-Fraud department. For detail information please send scan of your ID to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com, provide your account number and telephone password.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your letter.

Faithfully yours, Client Service
InstaForex Group
instaforex.com"""""""

Well, I did exactly as I was asked to do but the Antifraud deparment replied,

"""""Dear Client,

The account has been excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account will be blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group
instaforex.com""""

Then I requested and explained everything to them but then they again told me :

""""Dear Sir/Madam,
Bonus is the ownership of the Company. The Company reserves the right
to deny crediting the bonus or to cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason.
You can open standard account and make your own deposit.
cleardot.gif

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group""""

See, they have totally refused to give my money back. What about the deposited 30$ which I invested in the account? They also denied to have me my deposit as well as my legitimate profits of 128$. They robbed me and I want justice. Hope I have come in the right place.

Please help me to retrieve my money.

Best Regards
Miham

Dear Sir,

Today Instaforex sent me a mail concludes:

Dear Client,

Can you show us that you made deposit with amount 364 USD?

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group

##Regardless and pointless they ask me for proof. Everywhere in the Insta Forum, they used the word "Payment". Then they paid my hard work in my trading account. They did not use any electronic method to top up my account. So how will I give them proof? They have blocked me from my account.

Here is my reply to that email:

Dear Sir,

I see no clue why you are asking such questions? Everywhere in the Forum, the word "Payment" is used. So you paid me in the trading account. So it is my property. Did you use any electronic system to pay me? Kindly reply.

Kindly give me back my account, money, profits and all deposits.

Best Regards

Kindly see below link and see the proof that it was a payment for my hard work in the forum

forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?129096-Schedule-For-Pay-Per-Post-Bonus-And-Contest-Prize-Distribution

Back