• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
it is nice to announce huge profits,but who the hell are you accountable TO?i see no evidence of any established statistical data company that is recognised.myfxbook,fxblue,hell even fpa have their own unimpeachable service.you lot are signed up for NONE of them and simply publish your results in a way that is untrackable.and you threaten me by uncovering your SCANDAL......**** OFF.....

Hello Traders

Many interesting stories he wrote 1wildhorse, but most is not true.

You wait for our response. We have respect for customers, but only those who write the true comments, if you write a letter, you will get the answer by e-mail within 1-8 hours and always with respect to the customer, we are also Traders and this is extra work.

I'll start from the beginning:

You created an account with us in FXGROW, used the Trade Copier and within 2 weeks grossed more than $ 2500, but forgot to write about it :)

Then withdrawal, all the money from FXGROW and opened an account with XM.
At this point, you have already earned more than $ 2,500.

As he opened an account with XM additionally received a free VPS, then accidentally added another EA ( this EA is adapted for larger deposits and there is no connection with the signals), opened a few items larger lots and has led to a decline in the margin, but not closed the positions, you alone closed the positions at a loss. If you closed the positions, either way you are for + $ 500 profit. Please keep in mind that you as a customer with us never again do not get access free or paid. 1wildhorse WE SEE YOUR PROFIT FXGROW...

If you want to go to court, you first see the information whom is this service. The company CENSORINO, has several service facility related to Forex and if you have any problems, please send an official letter CENSORINO and do not write no real information on the forum, because spoiling the image of the company, also consider what you write because behind it is a punishment.

I'm sorry, please understand that we will not be replying to messages in this forum.

This is already our last message on this forum, please do not wait for new answers, if you have questions write to info@forexsignum.com

I wish you good luck all traders

Ok, first of all, let's point out that we understand that is the last message from you just like the 3 messages before it. Let's also point out that we understand that you don't care about the FPA since it's really an unknown website and it gets virtually no hits whatsoever. And I just googled "forexsignum", and yes definitely the FPA isn't showing on the top results so you have nothing to fear.

Now back on the subject. 1wildhorse mentioned from post#1 that his fxgrow account was profitable. He has also mentioned that you asked him to move from FxGrow to XM. I can only imagine what kind of charges he paid for the move. AND YES WE CAN SEE HIS PROFITS AT FXFROW TOO. HE POSTED A SCREENSHOT MR. GENIUS

And to correct you there, profit based on 1wildhorse screenshot was 2050$. 1wildhorse can easily drag XM into this thread if you like, and the XM rep on the FPA is usually very responsive, and then 1wildhorse can ask XM what sort of EAs traded the account, but this would be pointless since the magic numbers simply show that 1 EA (basically an account copier) was trading the account.

Oh, I'm sure that 1wildhorse is actually having trouble sleeping at night since he can't be your client anymore.

Oh and since you decided to start threatening, I really didn't wanna do this, but I will be in the process of showing that the results of the service PIPSAR (which is a CENSORiNO service as well) are full of ****.

AsstMod, Pharaoh, I think it's time for a vote.

yes i have real trouble sleeping at night exposing such bull****....i LOVE to do this kinda stuff....so much for a sad life!

This one went beyond needing a vote. Forex Signum's rep decided that every post in this thread was an FPA attack on him. His response was to post a bunch of recycled anti-FPA libel in this thread and to also post in on his very own "Hate the FPA" site.

He's been banned from the forums and now has a warning against doing business with him on 2 of his sites which have FPA review pages.

This one went beyond needing a vote. Forex Signum's rep decided that every post in this thread was an FPA attack on him. His response was to post a bunch of recycled anti-FPA libel in this thread and to also post in on his very own "Hate the FPA" site.

He's been banned from the forums and now has a warning against doing business with him on 2 of his sites which have FPA review pages.
actually i got a bunch of verbal abuse private messages from him also....

In te past I bought some EA's from Censorino. To their defense: some of it works well, other stuff is utter **** IMO. So, okay - I just forget about the non-working (though paid for) products, and use the things that do work. So there you have the more or less positive side of things.

But, let me confirm as well: responses from Censorino are indeed very, very rude from time to time - on very simple and gently put forward questions. On other occasions, you would not get a proper answer at all - sometimes because he does not understand English grammar beyond 2nd grade, and on other occasions because he's simply ducking the questions put forward. "So I should simply go **** myself?" is something that came to my mind at the time very often. Clients are certainly NOT his main interest. Money, on the contrary, seems to be that.

So finally, I quit being a customer with them since I do not wish to be treated like a moron.

I read your opinions and you can see that someone had clearly does not correspond to the fact that they offer the best forex signals, I use their services for 6 months, they had different months, sometimes DD was 15%, but every month I earned a few percent of the profits. If someone of you thinks that this company will disappear, it is impossible, because have regular customers. Support very good, only small problem with English:/
Before buying, better check one day for free, I would never not pay without checking.

Back