So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

Greetings all,

I thought I would share my early morning trade with you all. I've had 5 losers thus far on the EurUsd, nothing major, trading micro lots. Ending up downloading another demo platform cause I started feeling like my broker was trading against me. Turns out, I just suck, lol.

Good Morning

You guys are awesome!

I know, 5 years is a long time. The first time I heard about Forex was on a infomercial somewhere trying to get people to sign up for a course being held in a warehouse somewhere (scam artist). Being in the financial state I was in at the time, I started to research it because I truly needed help. Amongst the crooks, bitter traders, and gamblers, I had to find a reason to see Forex as an actual profession and not some "Lucky Venture". It took time, but after those 5 years (LOL), I think I gained the maturity to actually make sophisticated trades to take guessing out of the equation. In the end, we all just want an actual game plan right?

We all desire freedom, those of us who haven't escaped the confines of society's expectations of breaking our backs for someone else for 20 years, and having nothing to show for it later, is over. I'm not that person, honestly ( and I don't know about others, but the Matrix has always been one of my favorite movies), it's time to shed the mindstate that we are mindless cattle....

It's time to become the Cowboys. :cool:

And what was your initial capital you started with?

$400 usd. I'm the reserved type. Figure if I can grow this into the thousands, I'll treat $40,000 the same way.

Greetings all,

I thought I would share my early morning trade with you all. I've had 5 losers thus far on the EurUsd, nothing major, trading micro lots. Ending up downloading another demo platform cause I started feeling like my broker was trading against me. Turns out, I just suck, lol.

Good Morning

there will be times when you will doubt your strategy or even lose tons of confidence, just back track a bit and re construct the plan and dive in again. there is nothing wrong in losing just dont let it get to you, and never over work your self to earn back what is gone, instead just aim for a new trade new goal new profits. best of luck, and yeah stay with micro lots :D

So you were invincible and when you posted on FPA about it you jinxed it?

You know the only thing that changed is your stress cause now its real money.
What if somehow ,you went back to the demo registered at a signal service linked your real account to that service and traded through the demo.

If you are better on demo , you can make some income in ZuluTrade.

That's great step after quite some time, congrats!
Even if you got in to a not-so-encouraging start, always stay motivated. and keep us updated.

Update:

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, but teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime."

(Robots, EA's, etc. Advice from the pros, yadda yadda.)= giving a man a fish.

I gave into a person's "opinion" on where the market was going Thursday with the Eur/Usd. Against my own judgement, looking to go short, he suggested we go long. I tend to walk away from my computer after setting up a trade because I get anxious and close out too soon.

Needless to say, I lost 40 pips. All because I gave in and took the advice from this "big time" trader who never stated he was wrong. I couldn't help but laugh. Greed got to me I think. Looking for a way to leap above the rest as fast as possible caused me to lose that morning. Rather than be upset, I just took it as a learning experience. Logged it into my book of "Do's and Don'ts".

The goal is to make my bi-weekly check in a day with Forex, until then, it's purely grind mode.

Here's to your trading,

Salude

Last edited:
Update:

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, but teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime."

(Robots, EA's, etc. Advice from the pros, yadda yadda.)= giving a man a fish.

I gave into a person's "opinion" on where the market was going Thursday with the Eur/Usd. Against my own judgement, looking to go short, he suggested we go long. I tend to walk away from my computer after setting up a trade because I get anxious and close out too soon.

Needless to say, I lost 40 pips. All because I gave in and took the advice from this "big time" trader who never stated he was wrong. I couldn't help but laugh. Greed got to me I think. Looking for a way to leap above the rest as fast as possible caused me to lose that morning. Rather than be upset, I just took it as a learning experience. Logged it into my book of "Do's and Don'ts".

The goal is to make my bi-weekly check in a day with Forex, until then, it's purely grind mode.

Here's to your trading,

Salude

Listening to other people's opinions has always been one of my biggest mistakes. That is not to say that other people are always wrong, far from it, but when your gut, or your logic tell you not to listen and do whatever it is you wish to do, that is usually the right decision.

Listening to other people's opinions has always been one of my biggest mistakes. That is not to say that other people are always wrong, far from it, but when your gut, or your logic tell you not to listen and do whatever it is you wish to do, that is usually the right decision.

In my opinion, you shouldn't listen to people's opinions.

Oh wait. That didn't come out right. :D

Back